Why Can't You Love Me?!

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5VVuzPi3GI&feature=related

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

The 4 guys were hanging out at Yoochun’s place. They also knew that you’ll be Junsu’s fiancée. So, they were also eager to hear some news from him, but…

 

“Hyung~!” Yoochun panickedly said as he repeatedly walked from one end to another.

“Relax hyung. I bet they are having their nice talk with their parents.” Changmin sat in the sofa, eating some chips.

*No, I feel something bad happening now.* he tapped the screen of his phone, still trying to contact Junsu.

“Hey, chill out.” Yunho patted his shoulder.

“But hyung…”

“Just keep calm and wait for Junsu’s call!” Jaejoong said in irritation.

 

 

Junsu was in a bar, drowning himself in alcohol.

*Why didn’t you like me? I love you ~~~~~~! I’ll give everything to you, just… just… to love me.*

All of his memories with you flashed back in his mind. Your presence left a big impact to him since the first day you entered into his life. Whenever he’s with you, he really felt that he wants to show his love to you.  

*Why can’t you accept me?!* Tears suddenly fell from his eyes. “WHY?!”

 

He was tipsy when he finally thought of giving Yoochun a call. After all, among the 4 boys, Yoochun is the closest to him.

“YAH?! Why didn’t you answered my calls?!” Yoochun shouted from the other line.

“Hyu~ng.”

“You’re drunk?!”

“If that’s what you call it.” Junsu gave a little chuckle and drank from his glass of whiskey.

“You idiot!”

“Even you said it to me. I’m totally an idiot.” Junsu’s voice became sad.

“Where are you?” Yoochun worriedly asked.

“To the place where you will not believe I’m in that place.” He suddenly hung up the call.

 

 

“YAH! JUNSU!” Yoochun shouted.

“Anything wrong?!” Changmin stood up, alarmed as he heard the whole call.

“Hyung! Junsu’s drunk!” He faced Jaejoong and Yunho.

“That’s terribly bad.” Jaejoong shook his head in frustration.

“I think I know where he is now.” Yunho stood up and got his keys and the 3 guys followed him.

 

 

Junsu smirked after hanging up the call. Out of the blue, an unfamiliar woman sat beside him.

“You’re alone?” she started the conversation but Junsu didn’t give a damn. After some seconds at staring at him, she took his glass and drank from it.

“It’s sad if you drink without a friend.” She smiled at him.

“You’re not my friend.” He coldly said and ordered another glass of whiskey.

“What a bad guy…” she suddenly hugged him from his back. “What to share a night with me?”

Junsu faced her. His face was an inch away from the face of the girl. “Well, just another .”

“What?!” the girl backed in disbelief. “I bet I’m prettier from the girl who dumped you.”

“She has manners and her standards in life are a lot farther from you, .” He smirked.

A man went beside the girl. He wrapped his arms around her.

“So, what’s your business with this guy?” The guy said to the girl.

“Tell your ty friend to not compare herself to a girl who’s totally different from her.” Junsu smirked.

“What did you just said to my girlfriend?!” the guy was starting to charge at Junsu.

“S..L..U…T… You don’t know how to spell it?” Junsu glared at the guy.

“You!” the guy took Junsu’s collar and punched him in his face.

Junsu felt a little blood coming out from his lips. “Yeah bring it on!”

He charged at the guy but since he was drunk, he can’t properly throw a good punch to the guy. In return, the guy was beating up Junsu.

The guy was at the top of Junsu, still punching him until a man grabbed his wrist.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Yunho strongly clenched the guy’s wrist.

“Ooww~ Let me go!” the guy stood up. Yunho let go of his wrist, but suddenly punched him really hard that the guy fell to the ground

“That’s for my friend, you !” Yunho shouted.

They saw Junsu passed out.

“Hyung! He’s beaten up badly!” Changmin was starting to charge at the guy but Jaejoong stopped him.

Yoochun went to the guy, grabbing the guy’s collar. “Don’t ever come to this bar. Or else, I’ll order someone to kill you. UNDERSTAND!” The guy just nodded.

 

Yunho carried Junsu in his back and took him in his car. Yoochun drove the car. They stopped at the nearest drug store so Changmin and Jaejoong could buy some ointments and bandages for Junsu’s wounds and bruises.

 

 

They were driving near Han River when Junsu woke up.

“W-whe-re a-am I?” he can still feels the pain from his wounds and bruises.

“You’re safe now.” Yoochun said as he eyed at the road.

“And why did you drink?!” Jaejoong raised his brow.

“Yoochun, can we stop beside the Han River?”

“Why, hyung?” he asked worriedly to Junsu.

“I just want to breathe some air.” His voice sounded so sad that the 4 boys understood what he was trying to say.

 

The guys got out from the car as they went to feel the cold breeze beside Han River. Junsu walked away from them. Changmin wanted to follow him but Yoochun stopped him.

“Let him be alone first.” Yoochun said as he looked down in defeat. He himself also don’t know how to cheer up Junsu.

 

They let Junsu alone but they didn’t take their eyes away from him. After some minutes, the heard Junsu shouted.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME?” he breathes out again. “I LOVE YOU! BUT WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME BACK!” he sat in the grass. He cried as he hugged his knees.

Yunho ran to him. “Junsu…” he placed his hands to his shoulders.

“Hyung…” Junsu looked to him. “She doesn’t love me! SHE CAN’T LOVE ME!”

“Ok Junsu, just cry it out.” Yunho patted his back.

*Be strong Junsu. Just give her some time.*He thought as he tried to comfort Junsu.

 

-------------------------------------------------

I'm somehow nervous because I haven't heard some comments from you.

HUHUHUH gimme some love.

-kimyuriko