I'll Be Back

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_500iqJggs0

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

“YEY DISMISSAL!” you jumped in excitement as another school day has ended.

“The same old ~~~~~~, very excited every dismissal.” L.Joe laughed at you as he ruffled your hair.

                                                  

The both of you were chit-chatting as you fixed your stuffs when one of your classmates approached you.

“Uhm, ~~~~~~?” Victoria stood in front of you. You see calmness drawn in her face.

*What is she doing here?* L.Joe glared at her. He still can’t relax whenever he sees Victoria near at you.

“Victoria…” you mumbled, not expecting that she approached you in such a manner. “Do you need anything?”

“Can I talk to you?” She said politely with her angelic smile.

You then suddenly remembered the Victoria you saw in the restaurant. *Woah! She didn’t smile like this before in school.*

“And what will you do this time?” L.joe said protectively.

“As her classmate, I think I have the privilege to talk to her…” she smiled to him. “… right, ~~~~~~?” she then looked to you with her pleading doll eyes.

“No, ~~~~~~.” L.joe grabbed your wrist. “Don’t fall for her trap,” He whispered to you.

*I’m sure Victoria just hides her kindness.* you nodded in yourself.“I don’t think something bad will happen if I’ll talk to her.” You said to him without any hesitation. “Ok!” you cheerfully answered Victoria.

“~~~~~~! Are you sure about this?! She might hurt you again!” L.joe insisted.

“Don’t worry oppa.” You smiled at him as you grabbed your bag. “See you tomorrow!” you patted his shoulder and then walked outside of the room. Victoria followed you.

“~~~~~~…” L.joe mumbled, worried about you.

 

 

Silence filled the both of you as she led the way to an empty room. You went inside first and she followed you from behind. As soon as you heard the looking of the door, you became nervous.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” You flatly said, hiding your nervousness.

She then smirked at you. “Do might be thinking that I’m now kind to you, aren’t you?”

*! Was this a trap?!* you looked at the whole room, trying to figure out if she was planning something to you.

“You nervous??” Victoria chuckled.

“Still a .” You mumbled as you glared at her.

“Don’t worry darling, I’m not gonna hurt you.” She then walked to you. “I just want to say to you that…”

“That what?” you crossed your arms.

“STAY. AWAY. FROM. JUNSU.”

“And why should I do that?”

“Because I love him more than you’re thinking.” Victoria said. You felt her determination in those words. “I know I did a wrong tactic before and now, I’ll make sure to do the RIGHT one so as early as possible, leave Junsu-oppa ALONE.”

You felt a cold strike around your spine. *to do the right one?*

 “How can you make Junsu fall for you? You still act like a , you know?” you raised a brow to her. “Have you thought that Junsu didn’t like you since you went back from America?”

“But have you seen Junsu’s reaction when I shown up in your dinner last night?” Victoria said and that made you out of words. “Better think of it, ok?” She whispered to you.

“But…” you tried to think of words to shot back but your tongue was tied because of her question to you.

Then, her facial expression suddenly became kind. “Bye ~~~~~~!” She smiled and left the room.

*What… will… I do?* you thought as you tried you sink in your mind all the things Victoria said to you.

 

 

The things Victoria said to you still rang in your head. You and Junsu were in the living room. He was busy watching soccer games in TV as you do our homework.

“AISH!” you ruffled your hair in frustration. “This is bad!” you can’t concentrate on your homework.

“Why jagiya?” he said worriedly at you. “Is there something wrong?”

You then dropped your things in the floor and faced him. “Junsu-oppa…”

“Hmm?” he said, not taking off his look at the TV.

“What if…” you breathed out. “… another girl confessed to you, what will you do?”

“Of course I’ll reject her!” He said proudly. “I already have you!” he chuckled.

“Even though you already knew her before you met me?” you massaged your hands, trying to hide your nervousness.

“Jagiya…” he leaned to you. “Are you scared that I’ll leave you?

You gulped. “N-No… It’s j-just th-that…”

Junsu cut you off as he pulled you to sit in his lap. “Don’t worry jagiya, I’m already yours.” He wrapped his arms around your waist.

“Junsu-oppa, I still need to do my homework.” You tried to get off to his hug but he hugged you more tightly.

“NO!” he childishly protested.

“But oppa…” you insisted.

“Let’s just stay like this for a while, please?” Junsu pleaded with a calm voice and it just melted your heart.

*Junsu-oppa, please don’t leave me again, ok?* you thought as you caressed his hands.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. 

Do you think Victoria is being a two-faced ? XD

I WANT TO HEAR SOME COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS! 

^^.