I'm Scared of Losing Him

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXkcAZ1FMw

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Days had past and you observed that Victoria started her move. She and her group stopped bullying fellow female students. Their attitudes turned 180 degrees; it’s like they became the girls-next-door type of students. Also, she often greets not only Junsu but also the 4 guys. Of course, the TVXQ guys were in total curiosity. They were totally captivated by it that they didn’t think of it as a trap or anything bad. You decided to not say anything negative about her since it was your fight against her.

 

 

You were at TVXQ’s spot, waiting for the pizza Jaejoong ordered for the 6 of you. The 4 guys are playing while you and Junsu are cuddling each other. The boys didn’t bother both of you since you always do it infront of him.

“Aish where is the freakin’ pizza?!” Changmin shouted in frustration.

“Hyung, did the pizza walked by itself?” Yoochun frowned at him.

“YAH! You said you want pizza, right? Well, let’s just continue playing and wait for it!” Jaejoong said as he pointed the game consoles.

“WE WANT PIZZA!” Changmin and Yoochun cheered.

“Stop that.” Yunho hissed. “Jaejoong, let’s just play, ok?” he patted Jaejoong’s shoulder and continued playing with him.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” You whispered to Junsu so Jejoong can’t hear it.

“Don’t’ worry jagiya, let’s just wait for it.” Junsu whispered back. He doesn’t want his Jaejoong-hyung to feel bad about it.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

“Maknae!” the 4 boys called.

“FINE!” Changmin rolled his eyes. “I just hope this is the pizza I’m waiting for.” He walked to the door and opened it. His eyes widened as soon as he saw the person.

“Annyeong haseyo.” The person smiled at him

“Hey who’s that?” Yunho went to him. “Victoria…” he mumbled.

“Victoria?!” the name suddenly rang to the 3 remaining guys’ head. They hurriedly went to the door. You had no choice but to follow them.

“WOAH! It’s really you!” Yoochun pointed at him. Junsu just looked at her, puzzled at her sudden visit.

“Have you already eaten?” Victoria asked.

“Uhm actually, we ordered pizza and…” Jaejoong massaged the back of his neck.

“Pizza?!” Victoria cut him off. “Oppa, I know you already know that pizza is bad as a lunch, right? Well, I brought some food for you guys.” She pointed at a heavy bag in her side.

“REALLY?!” the guys said. Victoria just nodded.

“COME IN!” Changmin cheerfully let her come it and carried the bag with food. The 4 boys led her to the dining area.

*Aish, what a nice lunch break.* you acted like there was nothing going on between you and Victoria.

“Hey are you fine?” Junsu held your hands.

“Of course!” you happily answered him.

“Are you sure?” Junsu worriedly looked at you. You just nodded, trying to be calm in front of him. Then the both of you went to the dining area.

 

“WAAAHH I miss Vic-noona’s cook!” Changmin said as he continued stuffing his mouth with food.

*Woah, this is so delicious!* you thought as you eat silently, trying to hide your favored reaction about her cook.

Victoria laughed at Changmin. “Slow down, will you?” she handed a cup of water to him. “Don’t worry, just request any food and I’ll cook it for you.” She smiled angelically to him.

You saw Junsu enjoying is food. * I bet he REALLY loves it.* You pouted and continued eating.

Not you knowing, Victoria was observing you since she stepped inside the room. *~~~~~~, you’re such a loser.*

 “You’re cook is still the best!” Yunho gave two-thumbs up to her. The other guys nodded in agreement.

“Why oppa, you thought that I stopped cooking after I went to America?” Victoria asked innocently, making the guys stopped and looked at each other. The boys doesn’t want to open any topic about the past.

“Let’s just eat.” Junsu broke the awkward silence as he smiled at Victoria. She smiled back and continued eating.

*OK I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!* you stood up. “I need to go.” You walked out of the dining area.

Junsu followed you. “Where are you going?”

You stopped. “I still need to study… with L.Joe-oppa.” You mumbled the last part but Junsu still heard it. You then continued to walk and left him and the rest.

“L.joe?” Junsu felt jealous and at the same time nervous at what he heard from you. He was planning to follow you but someone suddenly called him.

“Oppa!” Victoria went to him. “I’ll be sad if you’ll not finish your food.” She pouted at him. “Let’s go back; the others are waiting for us.”

“Ok.” Junsu said and just followed Victoria back to the dining area.

 

 

“Nice, he even didn’t follow me!” You said in a sarcastic tone. You got your phone from your pocked to call L.Joe.

“~~~~~~?” L.joe answered.

“Oppa…”

From your tone, L.joe automatically sensed that you were sad. “What happened?”

“Nothing…”

“Where are you?!” L.Joe insisted you to answer his question.

“Meet me at the garden.” You said and hung up the call.

 

 

L.Joe quickly ran to the garden as soon as you hung up the call. After some minutes, he reached the garden. *The big tree!* He suddenly felt that you were there so he went to the big tree.

 

Like he expected, you were there seating alone. You were hugging your knees as you look blankly at nothing. He then sat beside you.

“Hi oppa.” You said flatly.

“Are you ok?” he looked at you worriedly.

“I’m scared, oppa.” You hugged tightly your knees.

“To what?” He held your shoulders, making you look at him. “Tell oppa everything so I can understand. “ He calmly said to you.

 

You then told to him everything from Victoria and Junsu’s past, when Victoria talked to you, and the days when Victoria was with you and TVXQ.

“This is bad.” L.joe mumbled.

“Oppa, I’m scared that Junsu might leave me because of her.” Your heart was beating so fast when you said those words. “I’m scared, oppa. Super scared.”

“Why don’t you tell to Junsu-hyung everything about Victoria’s plan?”

“I don’t really know why but I just can’t do it.” You sighed. “I guess I don’t want to look like a coward in front of Victoria.”

“What a brave woman.” L.Joe laughed as he ruffled your hair. “I’ll respect your decision and I’ll support you. I believe Junsu-hyung will still choose you.”

“Thanks oppa.” You finally smiled at him.

“Just make sure that neither Victoria nor Junsu will hurt you, ok? Or else…”

“Oppa!” you hit his shoulder. “I don’t want to see the angry L.joe. I just want the calm L.Joe-oppa that’s always comforting me.”

“Really??” He chuckled at you. “Don’t worry, I’ll just be like that if it’s emergency. Of course I can’t let my baby hurt by anyone.”

“Baby?” you raised your brow.

“Why, can’t I call my sister a baby?” He pouted at you.

“I guess I had no choice, it’s you who were asking for it.” The both of you laughed at each other. *I’m very lucky to have you, L.Joe-oppa.*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMONA! Victoria started to move now! What will you do?

Kekeke~~~

Comments please. ^^.