Realization

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Essin59j5ik

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Days had passed after your incident with Junsu at the restaurant. Of course, the news spread about you being Junsu’s fiancée spread out around the school but you just didn’t give a damn to it. You didn’t report to work anymore. You also stopped talking with your TVXQ-oppas because you felt that they also played with your feelings. The 4 boys always see you in school but you don’t mind talking to them. You tried to drop out from school but L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top boys stopped you. So, they were the only reasons why you still stayed and continue studying in that school. But one thing really disturbed you a lot; you haven’t seen Junsu since the incident at the restaurant.

 

“L.Joe-oppa!” You woke him because it was already lunch time.

“Huh?” he said, half-awake.

“I’ll just go to the washroom. You should be awake before I come back, ok?”

 

You were walking in the corridor when 4 guys blocked your way. You looked up and saw Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Jaejoong.

“I need to go somewhere.” You said flatly but they still blocked your way.

“I said, I need to go somewhere.” You glared at them.

“You’ll go with us.” Yunho said. Suddenly, Yoochun and Changmin grabbed both of your arms.

“YAH! Let me go!” You tried but they were so strong for you.

“Let’s not be harsh to her. She’s a girl!” Jaejoong protested.

 

Everyone’s eyes were on you since you continued to shout, hoping that someone will help you. *L.Joe-oppa, where are you?!* You thought, still struggling with Yoochun and Changmin.

 

They dragged you to their spot. The 2 immediately let you go as soon as the 5 of you were inside the room. You tried to go out but Yunho blocked you.

“~~~~~~, sorry.” Yoochun said as he tried to reach your aching arm but you shove his hand. Changmin shoot a deadly glare to you.

“I want to get out of this room, NOW!” you shouted.

“~~~~~~, we need to explain something.” Yunho said in a worried tone.

“No, I said…”

“~~~~~~, please don’t be stubborn. Your oppas were just worried. After we explain things to you, we’ll let you decide to hang out with us or not anymore.” Jeajoong placed his hands in your shoulderes. You looked down in defeat as Jaejoong led you to the couch.

 

“We heard what happened to the restaurant.” Yunho started off.

“And have you known that of all the girls he met, you’re the only one he approved to be your fiancée?” Jaejoong said and that got your attention.

*Me?* you continued to listen to them.

“The truth is that his dad always set him up to different girls but Junsu didn’t give a damn to them, until he met you. He really fell for you, ~~~~~~.” Yoochun said.

“So?” you acted like you don’t care.

“I can’t take it anymore!” Changmin stood up. “Haven’t you realized something?! JUNSU-HYUNG LOVES YOU! He was so frustrated when you dumped him. When he saw you kissing someone in the park, he was so depressed that he took it all in drinking whiskey!” He shouted at you.

*He drank?! But he’s totally not a drinker! Why did he do that?!* You thought deeply.

“Maknae that’s enough.” Jaejoong tried to pull Changmin to seat down.

“NO HYUNG! I’m not yet done!” He shoved Jaejoong’s hand. “And then you’re not talking to us. WHY?! Is it because we already knew it and we didn’t tell it to you? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! Of course we’re also thinking of Junsu.” He stopped and breathed out. “He can’t go to school because of what happened. HE WAS BROKEN-HEARTED AT ALL BUT WHAT YOU DID? YOU JUST THINK OF YOURSELF!”

*Yes, I’m such an idiot. I didn’t think of him. I rejected him without hearing any explanation coming from him.* you looked down in guilt.

 

Everyone became quiet after what Changmin did.

Suddenly, tears fell from your eyes. “I’m such a bad person. I… I…”

“No, ~~~~~~. We just want to explain some things to you.” Yunho went to you and patted your shoulders.

“I told you to be harsh to her!” Jaejoong shove of Yunho and wiped your tears off using his soft hands.

“~~~~~~-noona, I…  I’m sorry. I just…” Changmin said, still depressed to what he did to you.

“No, Changmin. I should be the one to thank you. You, together with the oppas, helped me to realize something.” You smiled at them.

“Yoochun, is Junsu still in your house?” Yunho asked.

“Oppa, please bring me to him. I want to talk to him.” You pleaded to them.

 

 

Together with your TVXQ-oppas, you skipped your classes just to see Junsu.

“~~~~~~-noona, are you mad at me?” Changmin nervously said.

“Yes.” You jokingly said.

“Noona~~~” he pouted.

“Of course not.” You laughed at him.

“I love you noona!” He was going to hug you but Yoochun shove his face just to stop him from doing anything to you.

“Yah! Watch your moves!” Yoochun shouted.

“But hyung, I love ~~~~~~-noona!” you rolled your eyes as you saw the 2 childish boys quarreled. Yunho and Jaejoong just laughed at you 3.

 

 

You finally reached Yoochun’s house. Yoochun led you to the guest room where Junsu was while the 3 were left in the entertainment hall.

“~~~~~~, here we are.” Yoochun stopped in front of a guest room.

 

 

You entered the room. The room was dark and the only light you can see is the sunlight from one window. You can see Junsu stood up in front of it, stared blankly at nothing.

“Yah! What happened to you?!” You touched his face with your 2 hands. You were shocked when you saw his pale face. “Are you eating?!”

“It’s none of your business.” He shoved your hands off.

“And why do you think it’s none of my business?!” You tried to hold your tears.

“Whatever.” He flatly said as he looked again outside the window.

 

You sat down in the floor in defeat. “Why are you like this to me?!” You looked down and started to cry.

Junsu kneeled down to you. “~~~~~~…”

“I… I just want to say sorry for…”

He suddenly got closer to you and pressed his lips against yours. You then closed your eyes and gave it.

“You don’t need so say sorry.” His face was still close to you that you can fell his breath. You can see sincerely in his eyes.

“I can’t promise a marriage yet...” you locked your eyes to his. “…because I want to know you better.”

He stood up and reached out for your hand. “I don’t want to argue with you because I don’t want to lose you.” He pulled you into a hug. “Please don’t walk away from me like that ever again”

You cried again as you hugged him back. “I’m sorry, Junsu-oppa.”

“Shh… ” He then hugged you even more. “I love you, ~~~~~~.” He whispered in your ears.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~~ 

Thanks for subscribing to my fanfic! Please leave some comments, ok?

I don't know if I also have some silent readers. If by any chance I have, please let me know by giving some comments. 

GIMME SOME LOVE, OK OK??

^^.