The Restaurant With Mr. Arrogant

My Only Angel

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSOVMY-VxJc

----------------------------------------------

 

 

“It’s exactly 12nn! Thank God I made it.” You wiped your sweat using the back portion of your hand and fixed your clothes. *This is it, ~~~~~~. AJA!* You finally entered the restaurant with a smile.

“Good afternoon! I’m…”

“YAH PARK ~~~~~~! You’re 1 minute late! Next time that you do this again, don’t every come back here! Understand?!”

That was Ms. Hyohyun, the 2nd wife of Mr. Kim. According to what Mr. Kim’s secretary told you, she is the evil-in-charge of the restaurant. Except for the cook and his son, no one could last working there for a month. Majority of the workers wasn’t able to handle Ms. Hyohyun’s evilness.

“Yes Ms. Hyohyun. This will never happen again.” You bowed at her. As you make way to the locker room, you saw 2 men talking at the counter. *That must be the cook and Mr. Kim’s son.*

 

 

You reached the locker room. Luckily, you found your locker easily. 

*What the is wrong with that evil-in-charge?! OH GEEZZ! But wait ~~~~~~, hold your temper. You need to be strong. Don’t mind that evil, ok?* you hurriedly changed your clothes and fixed your things in the locker.

“FASTER ~~~~~~! After you change, start working by giving pamphlets outside.” Ms. Hyohyun shouted at you from the door.

“But it’s past 12nn. It’s so hot outside. There’s a possibility that I…” you tensely complained.

“Stop whining and start working!” she smirked and forcefully gave that pamphlets to you.

Of course, you had no choice but to do what she said to you. *NO JUSTICE! WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS SHE?!* You buried your face in your hands and tried to hold on your anger.

“YAH PARK ~~~~~~~! Stop daydreaming and go outside, NOW!” Ms. Hyohyun shouted from the outside of the room.

“Yes, ma’am!” you quickly went outside to start working.

*~~~~~~, stay calm. You need to do this. Just think of your parents, ok?*

 

 

You stand under the heat of the sun as you approach every passer-by and gave pamphlets to them. Almost working for 3 hours, you felt woozy and your sight became blurred. You tried to clear your sight, but it became worst.

*Ohh~ why I it getting dark?*

You unconsciously passed out in front of the restaurant. Luckily, someone caught you before you crash yourself in the floor. 

“YAH! WAKE UP!” he shook your shoulders but he didn’t saw any sign of reply from you. He immediately carried you in a bridal way and went inside the restaurant.

“Mom! This creature suddenly fell down because of exhaustion.”

“Junsu, place her there!” She pointed a spot. Since the restaurant doesn’t have any customer that time, he just pulled off a chair and placed you there.

*Girl, why are you so light? Are you still eating?* he thought as he placed you in a chair.

“You! Get a glass of water and prepare a food for her.” She shouted at the kitchen. After a minute, a man went out of the kitchen and handed a glass of water to Junsu.

*Oh, it’s you! So, you’re the girl, huh? This will be very interesting.* the cook took a glance to you and gave a chuckle.

“Yah! Why are you looking at her like that?” Junsu raised his eyebrows to him.

“You jelly?” he sang as he poked Junsu’s floppy cheeks and ran back to the kitchen.

“YAH GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!” Junsu ran at him.

 

 

After an hour, you woke up, still feeling dizzy. You saw a guy watching over you as he ate his spaghetti noisily. He suddenly stopped when he saw you trying to get back to reality.

“What happened to me?” you asked the guy as he wiped the spaghetti sauce in his lips.

“You passed out because of exhaustion.” He coldly answered you back.

“I feel dizzy.” You massaged your forehead.

“Junsu!” you heard someone shouting from the kitchen. Junsu stood up and attend to it.

*So, Junsu is his name.* you shook your head as you follow him through your eyes.

 

“Here’s the food, jelly.” The cook sang out.

“Why don’t you give the food to her?” Junsu angrily said back.

“Just give the food to her! I don’t want to leave my kitchen.” he said back as he pointed the food using a serving spoon.

Junsu had no choice but to give the food to her. He knew it already that the guy doesn’t give a damn to everything he’ll say to him. In short, he really doesn’t go out of his kitchen during work hours.

 

You saw Junsu with a plate of food with him.

“Eat.” He put the plate in front of you.

“May I ask? Who carried me…”

“Just eat.” He interrupted you as he irritably pointed the food in front of you.

“Uhm, t-thank you.” You said nervously. Junsu didn’t look at you. Instead, he just went back eating his spaghetti.

 

“By any chance, are you Mr. Kim’s son?” You broke the awkward silence between you two.

“Yes.” he answered coldly.

“I’m Park ~~~~~~. Nice to meet you.” You introduced yourself with a big smile, placing your hand in front of him. Junsu didn’t mind looking at you.

“Just eat and start working.” He frigidly said as he continued minding his own business.

“Pss... What an arrogant guy.” You whispered to yourself.

“You said something?” he smirked.

“Oh, nothing. Just… nothing.” you said tensely.  *Woah, he surely has big hears.* you were really satisfied with what you’re eating right now.

“Wow! This food is surely good. Junsu, what’s the name of the cook?”

*Wait a sec? Did he just call me by my name?*

“Junsu?”

He came back to reality as soon as he heard again his name.

“Ah… His n-name? Uhm… just ask him.” He angrily answered but with uneasyness drawn within his face.

*What’s wrong with him?* you pouted. “He’s a good cook. I bet he’s a professional.”

“Could you just stop talking to yourself? Clean the table as soon as you’re done and start working again!” he stood up from his chair and went back again to work. He helped Ms. Hyohyun with the customers.

*What the…?! But I’m talking to him! My gosh! What a guy…* you played with your food.

“YAH ~~~~~~! If you’re ok now, get back to work!” Ms. Hyohyun shouted from the counter.

“Yes,mam!” you said as you hurriedly finished your food, cleaned the table, and start working again.

 

 

It was already closing time of the restaurant. Ms. Hyohyun volunteered to close the restaurant. She ordered you to go early since she saw that you worked hard even though you’re exhausted.

“Thank you Ms. Hyohyun.” You bowed at her.

“Good job, ~~~~~~. I’ll expect a lot from you starting today.”

It gave a cold chill around your spine. *Was it a complement or not?*

“I’ll be going now.” You bowed at them. Junsu didn’t mind you while the cook looked at you from the kitchen window.

*Take care, ~~~~~~.* Junsu sweetly smiled as you went out of the restaurant.

*I guess I’ll be seeing you around, ~~~~~~. What a pretty name.* the cook chuckled as he cleaned everything in the kitchen.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, what are you in Junsu’s life? Who is the cook? What does he mean by “Oh, it’s you! So, you’re the girl, huh? This will be very interesting.”? Will Ms. Hyohyun torture you again?

 

 

Well, find that out on the next chapters.

 

^_^