A Total Mess

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVyIcr6-DM

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

L.Joe and you went to your building for the next class. Still, sadness was drawn all over your face.

L.joe picked up his phone and texted the guys.

Hey pigs! Help me cheer up ~~~~~~. Wait us in our corridor. I EXPECT YOU ALL TO COME! ^^

-AWESOME L.joe

“Who are you texting?” you tried to peek at his phone.

“None. I’m just checking the time.” L.joe then put his phone on his pocket.

 

 

L.joe walked beside you and all eyes are on you too. *I bet I looked like a now.* You then saw Teen Top in the corridor. The 5 guys quickly ran to you.

“Noona are you ok?” Ricky held your hands.

“Are you hurt?” Changjo touched your cheeks.

“Cheer up noona!” Niel patted your shoulders and gave you a peace sign.

*This kids* you laughed at them. “Noona’s ok, thanks to L.joe.” you smiled at L.joe.

“~~~~~~, want to cut classes?” Chunji winked.

“Oppa!” you gave him a disgusting look.

“Stop that Chunji!” l.joe head locked him.

CAP went to you. “~~~~~~, cheer up, ok? We will be always here for you.” The 6 guys smiled at you.

“Thanks guys.” You smiled at them. Seeing those guys’ comforts you make you feel safe.

“Let’s walk her in her class!” Ricky suggested.

“Let’s go!” the other two maknaes cheered. The rest of you followed.

 

 

The maknaes are fooling around as you and your 3 oppas were chatting happily when TVXQ blocked your way.

“Oppa…” you looked at junsu but he looked away. The other 4 are looking at you, but without expression on their faces. *Are they angry at me too?*

L.Joe hid you behind his back. “What the hell do you need to ~~~~~~?”

“So, Junsu-hyung is already nothing to you?” Changmin then smirked at you.

“And what was that smirk for?” Changjo glared at him. He went on his toes to look taller and meaner. The two then were like into a glaring contest.

“~~~~~~, I thought the picture was just photoshopped. I also checked for it… but… it wasn’t.” Jaejoong looked down, disappointed.

“Why ~~~~~~? Why?” Yunho looked at you, demanding for an answer.

Yoochun didn’t said anything. He just looked at you expressionless.

*I…I don’t know what to say.* you looked down.

“Yah! Don’t give stress to ~~~~~~!” Niel shouted at them.

Jaejoong then grabbed Niel’s collar. “Who are you to shout at us?”

“You better not mess up with my brother.” CAP grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist.

 

“What’s your problem?!” Changjo shouted to Changmin, still smirking at you.

“Well, just off.” Changmin said flatly.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Changjo growled as he clenched his fists.

“JUST. . OFF.” Changmin repeated.

“YOU!” changjo charged at Changmin.

“Yah, stop it Changjo!” Ricky grabbed his arms.

“YEAH! BRING IT ON!” Changmin shouted.

“Maknae! Stop it!” Yunho stopped him.

 

*This is not right.* “Stop.” You mumbled.

“Huh?” L.joe faced you.

“I SAID STOP!” the boys were shocked at your sudden reaction. They then fixed themselves and didn’t dare to look at each other. You looked at them, trying to get some courage. *I think they’ll not believe to me.*

“I… got to go.” You walked away, still not looking with your TVXQ-oppas.

“~~~~~~!” Teen Top shouted at you.

You faced them and smiled. “I’m already tired so I’ll just go back to my room.” You then looked at Junsu but then again, he looked away. *Will you go back to our room?*

“Are you really ok?” L.Joe asked. You just nodded and walked away. All of the guys just looked at you walked away.

*I don’t want you guys to be angry at each other.* you thought as you walked away.

 

“Let’s go.” Junsu said flatly and walked away to the other side. The 4 followed him.

“I need to follow her.” L.Joe walked but Chunji grabbed his arm.

“Just let her first be alone. She needs to think of it.”

L.Joe understood what Chunji was trying to say. “I guess you’re right.” He looked down in defeat. *~~~~~~, I hope you will choose the right one.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi chinggus~ 

Please leave some comments, ok?

^^.