Sudden Call

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdiC07uGlWw
 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

School bell rang, signaling your dismissal.

“Hey do you have any plans for this afternoon?” L.joe asked as you both fixed your own things.

“I don’t have….” Suddenly your phone rang. “Oh wait.” L.joe just nodded and continued fixing his stuffs.

“Hello?” you answered the call.

“Hey, where are you?” it was Junsu.

“Still in my classroom.”

“I’m on my way to pick you up.”

“Oh… ok.” you ended the call.

“It was Junsu?” L.joe crossed his arms.

“uhhmm… yeah…” you looked down.

L.joe poked you in your forehead. “Hey! I’m already ok with it!” he laughed.

“Oppa, stop that!” you laughed with him.

 

“Hey!” Junsu shouted from the door.

“Hi oppa!” you greeted.

“Yow.” L.joe high-fived him.

“You’re not getting my girl, right?” Junsu raised a brow to L.joe.

“Why, do you want me to do it?” L.joe playfully wiggled his brows.

“You two stop it!” you hit both of them with your bag.

“Oww, jagiya!” Junsu whined.

“Hyung, stop with that!” L.joe rolled his eyes.

“Stop that Junsu-oppa.” You sighed.

“Then let’s go!” he got your bag and held your hands. “Bye dude!” he waved to L.joe.

“See you tomorrow!” you shouted to L.joe as Junsu dragged you outside the room.

 

 

“Are we in a hurry?” you asked as he immediately let go of your hands when you reached outside of the building. “It hurts.” You massaged your hand.

He then held your hand and massaged it. “Sorry jagiya. It was a sudden call from our parents.”

“From our parents?!” your eyes widened.

“Oh there they are!” Junsu pointed at the 2 cars stopped in front of you. You saw the other 4 guys waved at the both of you.

“Where are we going?” You asked Junsu.

“Just trust me, ok?” he held you hands lightly and led to the car driven by Yoochun.

 

 

“WHAT?! A DINNER?!” you stood up shockingly. You were in Yoochun’s house with the rest of TVXQ. “NO! ABSOLUTELY NO! I can’t go to the dinner.”

“After they heard what happened to us, our parents were so excited to have a dinner with us. Actually, it was scheduled last 2 weeks ago, but I said some reasons for them to move it since I know that you don’t like to do those kinds of fancy dinner.”

“Relax dear!” Jaejoong patted your shoulders and motioned you to sit down again.

“Why do don’t like to go to the dinner?” Yunho crossed his arm.

“Noona! You can eat variety of cuisine there! From Italian, Chinese, Korean…” Changmin jumped in excitement.

“Shut up maknae!” Jaejoong shouted.

“You’re not the one who’s going!” Junsu whacked his head with a pillow. Changmin just pouted.

“So tell me, why you don’t like to go to the dinner?” jaejoong asked in a calm tone.

You breathed out to relax. “First, I really don’t like wearing dress. Second, I don’t like fancy dinners. Third, I don’t like wearing heels. Fourth, I don’t like wearing heavy make-up. And fifth…”

“~~~~~~…” Yunho went to you and held your hands. “Those are useless reasons. Think first of those people who wants to see you and Junsu.”

“You’re… right.” You looked down in embarrassment. “Will you help me?”

“That’s why you’re in my house. Yoochun stood up from the couch. “Maids!”

In just a matter of seconds, racks of dresses and heels were in front of you. *woah!* you gasped.

“And for your make-up, I hired a professional make-up artist just for you.” Yoochun smiled at you.

“Do you have a salon or anything?” you joked.

“I’m just awesome.” He winked at me.

“Stop that Yoochun!” Junsu bonked his head.

“That hurts!” Yoochun bonked him back. “Ok, let’s get into business guys!”

“How about you?” you asked Junsu.

“Don’t worry about your fiancé.” Yoochun smiled at you. “Dude, everything is in the guest room.” He said Junsu.

“Jagiya, I’ll be back.” He kissed your cheeks and went upstairs.

“Disgusting.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“~~~~~~, just sit back. Your oppas will choose the dress for you.”

“Ok.” you nodded. *I hope this will be ok.*

 

But after some minutes, you just rejected at the dresses your oppas chose for you.

“Yunho-oppa, I’m not going to a super formal party.”

“Yoochun-oppa, that’s too short! I’m not going to a club.”

“Hey, do you want me to go with that dress?!” You bonked Changmin’s head. “That’s too revealing!”

*This is NO good* You shook your head.

“You guys are no help for ~~~~~~. Tsk tsk tsk!” Jaejoong shook his head. “Here ~~~~~~, how about this?” He then showed a cute black dress to you. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0nU_V0RJvqk/Sgg5OQ-v5sI/AAAAAAAAADQ/dWLa0z_tsIM/s320/SILKY+BUSTIER+DINNER+DRESS.jpg) “And I think you already know how to wear head band, right? This head band suits this dress.” He then gave you the dress and a white head band that suits your long and shinny hair.

“Jae, you’re the mommy now!” The 3 cracked up laughing.

“This dress is better that those dresses you recommended!” You backed up.

“Ok fine, we lose.” The 3 raised their hands in defeat. You and Jaejoong high-fived each other.

“Change into this. We’ll choose the footwear and the accessories.” Jaejoong pushed you to go upstairs and change to the other guest room.

 

“Jae-oppa!” you shouted from the door.

“Why dear?” Jaejoong automatically ran to you.

“Can I really wear this?” you pooped your head to the door but still hiding your body. “I don’t know if it really fits me.”

“May I see?” Jaejoong said calmly. By that, you came out of the room slowly. “Woah! It really suits to you!” He then gestured like a prince. “May I?” he motioned to hold your hands. You were to hold his hands until Junsu pooped up beside you.

“NO! She’s mine!”

“Whatever dude.” Jaejoong laughed and went downstairs.

You awed when you got a clear look at his get-up. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QM2-6hVKZbQ/SvvRPOxYFRI/AAAAAAAAH_0/C3Gs5XY7W1s/s320/xiah+junsu_fashion1.jpg)

“My fiancé looks handsome.” You dusted off his shoulder

“And so are you.” He smiled at you. “Let’s go downstairs, they are waiting for us.” He gestured like what Jaejoong did to you earlier. “May I, my princess?”

“Of course.” You smiled as you held his hand.

 

“Look! The prince and the princess!” Yunho said as you and Junsu walked downstairs.

“Hey, that’s my style!” Jaejoong whined.

“Sorry hyung, but we’re not yet done with ~~~~~~.” Changmin then held your hands and pulled you to another room, away from Junsu.

“Hey, be careful with my princess!” Junsu shouted to the maknae.

“And you, just sit back and relax” Yoochun then pushed him to sit in the sofa.

 

“Let’s start with the make-up!” Yunho then called the make-up artist.

“Jae-oppa, could you tell to the make-up artist that I don’t like heavy make-up?” you nervously asked.

“Don’t worry noona, you’re already too pretty for heavy make-ups!” Changmin massaged your shoulder.

“Yes, the guy is right.” The make-up artist said as she prepared her kit beside her. “This will just take some minutes.” She smiled at you as the guys left the both of you in the room

The make-up artist is right. Since you’re too pretty already, she just did a light make up to add color to your face. It only took 10 minutes to do her magic to you.

“And lastly, wear this.” She gave you a black gladiator heels. (http://iftheshoesfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Beauty-18-Black-Heel-Ankle-Strap-Women-S-Shoes-Womens-Designer.jpg) “Just relax so you’ll not stumble with these, ok?”

After wearing the heels, you stood up and went in front of the mirror.

“Woah, is this me?” you mumbled.

“Yes, it’s you.” The make-up artist chuckled as she fixed her stuffs.

“Thanks, eonni!” you bowed at him.

“Don’t bow too much. The hairdo!” she then ran to you and fixed again your hair.

“Thank you.” You smiled at her. Then, you heard someone knocked at the door.

“I guess the prince can’t wait for you. Go now, and enjoy the night.” She opened the door for you.

 

The guys’ jaws dropped when they saw you.

“~~~~~~, you’re so pretty!” Jaejoong went to you.

“Noona! Can I be your date for tonight?” Changmin pushed Jaejoong.

“You stop that!” Yunho head locked the maknae.

“Should you thank me or what?” Yoochun smiled at you.

“THANK YOU EVERYONE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” You smiled at them. *Oh my hairdo!* you then bowed a little.

“That’s good. Act feminine, ok?” Jaejoong patted your shoulders.

“I’ll try my best.” You then laughed with him.

“So I guess the princess should meet the prince!” Yoochun then pushed Junsu in front of you.

“Uhm Hi.” You nervously smiled at him.

Junsu couldn’t let go of his gaze to you.

“YAH KIM JUNSU! Stop drooling!” Jaejoong cracked up and the other guys laughed. That got Junsu’s attention

“I’m not drolling!” Junsu fired back.

*Yah Kim Junsu, can you not compliment me for my outfit?! Shheezz!* You pouted.

He then held your hands and leaned closer to you. “Jagiya, you’re so pretty, as always.”

“Really?” you smiled at him.

“Hey, stop doing lovey-dovey things here!” the guys coughed.

 

“Junsu, the driver is waiting outside. Both of you should go now.” Jaejoong said.

“Ok. Hyungs, thanks for the help.”

“Thank you oppas!”

“Hwaiting!” the guys shouted as you and Junsu headed to the door. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HI FRIENDS! 

I recently joined a Kpop Cosplay Contest. I'll cosplay HyunA from her album "Change".

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?

First, like this page http://www.facebook.com/daebakent

Then, like my picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212032508818569&set=a.207325132622640.54681.179190628769424&type=1

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? ^^ hehe THANKS!!! ^^