Top Teenagers

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0

 

----------------------------------------------

 

After your lunch with your TVXQ-oppas, Junsu and you went to the restaurant. The whole ride in his car was very awkward for the both of you.

“Junsu…” you broke the silence.

“Oppa. Call me oppa.” He smiled at you.

“Junsu-oppa.” You nervously said.

“Relax. I’ll not going to bite you.” He chuckled, still eyeing at the road.

“I’m just curious if what Ms. Hyohyun will do now since our classes will start tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry. I believe she already made some arrangements with it.”

 

Your work had been a lot easier for you since Ms. Hyohyun came back. She brought some new workers for the restaurant. You will still report to work every day but when you have classes, you will be only asked to report after your classes. This news gave you a good feeling because by this, you can balance your time in school and work.

 

-------The Next Day--------

 

It was your first day of classes. You ran as fast as possible because you woke up late. All eyes are on you when you were finding your class.

Finally, one teacher saw you in the hallway.

“By any chance are you Ms. Park ~~~~~~?”

“Uhm yes.” You bowed.

“I’m your adviser. Come and follow me.” She led you the way to your classroom.

“Just wait here. I’ll give you the signal, and then enter the class, ok? Goodluck!” she smiled and went inside the room.

*~~~~~~,  hwaiting! You can do this!* you dusted of your uniform and breathe out. You saw the signal and went inside the room.

 

All eyes are on you, well except for the one guy seated in the corner desk and sleeping. Just by looking at your classmates, you can tell that they came from wealthy families.

“Please introduce yourself.”

“I’m Park ~~~~~~, nice to meet you.” You bowed and smiled at them.

“Ms. Park, there’s a vacant seat there.” She pointed to the vacant seat beside the sleeping guy. You were walking to the spot when someone shouted from the front seat.

“No! She can’t seat there!” You saw Victoria.

*Oh ! She’s my classmate?! I didn’t notice her.* you stopped.

“Ms. Victoria, that’s the only vacant seat in this room.” The teacher raised an eyebrow.

“But she’ll seat beside a member of …” Victoria stopped when the sleeping guy stood up.

“She’ll seat beside me.” He coldly said to Victoria.

“Byunghun?!” You froze when you saw him. Your classmates whispered when you called him by his name. *So does he have a nickname just like TVXQ-oppas?*

“Hi, ~~~~~~. Come, set here!” He smiled at you.

“But…” he grabbed your hands before you complete your sentence. Your classmates awed at what he did.

“Well, Mr. Lee said it.” She said in triumph. Victoria shot a deadly stare at you.

“Don’t mind Victoria.” he whispered and you just nodded.

“You also have a lot of things to explain.” You glare at him.

“Woah, relax ~~~~~~.” He ruffled your hair. “So I guess you also…”

“Yes, I also met Junsu yesterday.” He just chuckled at you.

“Done with the little introduction to your seatmate, Mr. Lee?” the teacher said and he winked at her. “Ok, let’s start the class.”

 

The lecture was awkward for you because Byunghun keeps on staring you while playing with his pen.

“I’m trying to study here.” You coldly said, still jotting some notes.

“Aigoo~. You’re still mad at me?” He ruffled your hair. You can see a guy behind you was smiling at both of you

*Whatever* you thought and continued listening to the lecture.

 

The bell rang, signaling your lunch break. As soon as the teacher left, Victoria immediately stood up and went to your place.

“Hey !” she smirked at you.

“Stay away from her.” Byunghun stood up and grimly stared at Victoria.

“But oppa…”

“Don’t call me oppa, you .” He smirked, grabbed your hands and went outside the room.

*Yesterday, it was Junsu and now, Byunghun?!* You thought as your heart went ba-bump. He still held your hands until you both got out of the corridor.

 

“L.Joe, wait!” He and you stopped from walking.

*L.Joe? So he was the one I saw during the opening ceremonies?!*

He immediately released your hands when the guy caught up at both of you.

“And what did just happened?!” the guy shouted at him

“Relax!” he chuckled. “She’s ~~~~~~~.” The guy OHH-ed. “He’s Lee Chanhee, my best friend and also our classmate.

“Nice to meet you.” You bowed at him.

“Too formal.” Chanhee chuckled at you.

“And you!” you pointed at Byunghun. “You need to explain.”

“Ok ok!” he held up his hands in defeat.

 

They led you to the rooftop of the building. Well, it’s not an ordinary open rooftop. It has a separate big room. It was also furnished with stuffs and maids like TVXQ’s spot.

You saw CAP playing a racing game with 3 cute guys. You saw him bullying them.

“So I guess you’re friends with CAP.” You said to Byunghun and he nodded.

“Hyung! We have a visitor.” Chanhee shouted at CAP. He stopped and went to you.

“Yow ~~~~~~!”

“Hi CAP!” You bowed.

“Too formal again.” Chanhee jokingly raised his brow on you. The 4 of you laughed when the 3 guys slightly nudged Chanhee.

“Hyung!” They shouted.

“Oh, maknaes, introduce yourselves.”

“Ahn Daniel.” He put his hands in front of you for a handshake when the other guy shoves him off.

“I’m Choi Jonghyun.” He was going to kiss the back of your hand when the third guy jumped in front of you and pushed him off.

“Hi noona! I’m Yoo Changhyun!” He hugged you.

“NIEL! CHANGJO! RICKY!” CAP shouted. Byunghun headlocked Changhyun.

“Better say sorry to ~~~~~~.” Chanhee ordered the maknae.

“Sorry ~~~~~~~-noona.” They bowed at you.

“It’s ok.” You smiled at them.

“Ok, let’s start investigation.” Byunhun and the rest led you to the dining hall.

 

While taking your lunch, the hyungs talked and the maknaes just ate. Just like your TVXQ-oppas, they were friends since birth and their families are contributors to the school. They are also close to TVXQ!

*So it means, they are also kingkas of this school. *

“So you also have nicknames like TVXQ-oppas?” you asked.

“You’re calling them oppa? Call us oppa first then we’ll tell you our nicknames.” Chanhee chucked.

“Ok Chanhee-oppa, so could you tell me what are your nicknames?” you gave your puppy eyes looks to them.

“You already know my nickname.” CAP winked at you. “Let’s start from the maknae”

“Changjo” “Ricky” “Niel” “Chunji” “L.Joe”

“Well, except for L.Joe, all your nicknames are normal.” You and the guys laughed while L.Joe frowned at you.

“Hyung, since we’re done eating, can we now play?” Ricky asked CAP with his cute eyes.

“Ok fine.” He rolled his eyes. All of you went to the entertainment hall.

 

“L.Joe-oppa.” You sat besides L.Joe. “You’re still mad at me?”

“Of course not.” He ruffled your hair.

“I do still have two questions more.” You faced him

“Bring it on!” he chuckled.

“First, you’re a member of what group? I heard Victoria saying something but you cut it. Second, why are you still working at the restaurant? I mean, you already have the money and everything. Well, I can understand Junsu since his dad owns it.” You looked down in embarrasement.

“According to the fans, they call us Teen Top.”

“Teen Top?” you looked at him with a confused face.

“Well, because we’re younger that TVXQ and we’re the top teenagers in this school because of our looks and wealth.”

“So how about your….”

“About that, I asked Mr. Kim for it. You know, money is not everything and I want to enjoy doing something. Since our family business is related to food, I asked my parents if I could train as a cook at Mr. Kim’s restaurant. Me and Junsu’s families are business partners. With my parents’ approval, Mr. Kim trained me and let me work at the restaurant.”

“Ahhh… sorry for the questions oppa.”

“No worries. Just ask anything, L.Joe oppa will be always here for you, ok?” he smiled at you.

“and so we are!” Ricky and Changjo shouted in unison. Ricky clung at your arms and Changjo hugged your neck from behind.

“Oh shoot! Our next class will start in few minutes.” You stood up as you looked your wrist watch.

“Noona, let’s skip classes. It’s boring!” Niel whined.

“No. We should go to our class, NOW.” You said and the maknaes whined

“Your noona said it.” Chanhee and CAP laughed in triumph.

“Ok!” the maknaes still whined as you all went out the room.

“You were the first female to make them attend class in the afternoon.” L.Joe whispered at you.

“I’m awesome like that.” You laughed at the maknaes.

Suddenly, L.Joe wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

“Woah! Oppa! Stop this!” you tried to escape but he’s too strong for you.

“Let’s stay like this until we reach our class, please?” he whispered.

*I think it’s fine since he’s my oppa.* Your heart just went ba-bump.

“Uhm ok.” You said. The other guys OHH-ed at you.

“Noona! I’m jealous now!” Changjo whined and you just laughed at him.

“Whatever.” L.Joe said. *I’m really enjoying this ~~~~~~. How I wish we can stay like this forever.*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

At last, you met both TVXQ and Teen Top.

A big revelation will definitely shock you and the whole school.

GIMME SOME LOVE, PLEASE?? ^^.