You Only Love

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_NCM5kG1_I

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

You woke up as soon as you heard your alarm clock. The first thing you saw was a man’s chest and his arm was wrapped around you. You looked up and saw Junsu’s angelic face, still in dreamland. *So cute!* You giggled and sat up slowly, trying not to wake him up.

 

Junsu felt that you were already awake. “Goodmorning jagiya.” He opened his eyes and smiled widely. “I see my tomato jagiya.” He laughed like a child as he saw you burning face. “Jagiya……..” he mumbled.

“Oppa, we still have class today.” You tried to get up but Junsu grabbed your hand.

“Lay with me for a while longer, please?” he said sleepily.

“NO!” You threw a pillow to his face and quickly stood up. “The class will start soon.” You voice cracked. You just went to the closet, leaving Junsu dumb-folded.

“Jagiyaaaaaaa!!!” He pouted as he whined like a child.

 

 

He walked you to your class as his hands were entwined to yours.

“Jagiya, have fun in your class today.” Junsu cheerfully said as you both reached to your classroom.

“Don’t sleep in your class!” you teased.

“I’ll totally not sleep now in class because I already had a good sleep with you.” He smiled widely.

“Aish!” you punched him playfully. Suddenly, Junsu leaned closer and kissed your cheeks.

“Disgusting.” L.joe hissed from behind. You looked away shyly.

“You’re just jealous. GET A LOVE LIFE!” He bonked L.joe’s head.

“If you don’t mind hyung.” L.Joe smiled and grabbed your bag from Junsu. “We need to go inside.”

“YAH! That’s my girlfriend’s bag!” Junsu pouted.

You then got your bag from L.Joe. “I’m fine now. Just go now to your classroom.”

“See you later jagiya!” he waved and walked away. Smiles were drawn all over the two of you as you went both for your rooms.

 

 

“Good morning dude!” Yoochun greeted.

*~~~~~~… ~~~~~~… ~~~~~~…* He stared outside at nothing as his mind was filled with thoughts of you.

“Love sick?” He then bonked Junsu in his head. “Yah wake up!”

“Why did you do that?!” Junsu growled.

“You’re like that because of so-called LOVE?” EWWW~! My tough Junsu is gone!” Yoochun laughed.

“You just haven’t found your true love.” He then looked again outside.

“AWWW my Junsu is in love! LOVE LOVE LOVE!” He sang the last part.

“Shut up!” he rolled his eyes. *Oh yeah, true love* he smilled to himself.

 

“Oh by the way, I already found out who took the pictures.” Yoochun talked seriously.

“Really?” that got Junsu’s full attention.

“Of course! I’m Park Yoochun!” he boasted.

“So who is it?”

“F(x). It must be Victoria’s idea.” Yoochun went back to business.

“I’ll make him pay!” he stood up as he clenched his fist.

“Woah dude relax!” Yoochun grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit down. “Think of this dude. Do you think ~~~~~~ will be happy if you’ll do it in her class? I bet ~~~~~~ will definitely stop you.”

“Yes… you’re right.” He then sat and relaxed himself. “So what will we do then?”

“Don’t worry, I already contacted CAP about this. We’ll do the revenge later. He grinned.

 

The teacher went inside of the class and everyone greeted him.

“Oh and congratulations to Mr. Kim.” He said.

“Thank you, sir.” Junsu smilled to him.

“Better be good to your fiancée.” He smiled back and opened his book, signaling the start of the lecture.

*I know* Junsu smiled to himself as he opened his book.

 

 

“Oppa, I’ll just go to the washroom.” You said as you fixed your things to your bag. It was already your lunch time.

“Ok.” he answered. You stood up and left the room. Suddenly, his phone rang

“Hey where are you?” It was Yoochun.

“Still in the room.”

“How about ~~~~~”

“Washroom.”

“You already contacted the rest of Teen Top?”

“Yes boss.” He rolled his eyes

“Ok, let’s meet at the cafeteria. Just text her ok?” Yoochun then hung up the call.

“Hey, let’s go! I’m excited for later!” Chunji jumped in excitement.

“Whatever dude, you’re always happy whenever we bully students.”

“Of course because it’s so funny!” Chunji laughed. “Also, we need to get revenge for ~~~~~ and for ourselves. They messed up with TVXQ and Teen Top!”
“Shut up and let’s go.” He walked out of the room and Chunji followed.

 

 

After you went to the washroom, you received a text from Junsu that you and the rest of the guys will eat at the cafeteria. On your way, you saw some students were in a hurry. You heard some whispers from your back.

“So TVXQ and Teen Top’s turn to bully some students?”

“Yeah! I heard they already caught the one who took the picture.”

*Bully? Picture? Oh my!* You felt something bad will happen so you hurriedly ran to the cafeteria, hoping that TVXQ and Teen Top were still not starting their show.

 

 

“Oh no…” you mumbled. You saw the guys surrounded some female students. You walked closer, and you saw F(x) being surrounded by them. “What are you guys doing?”

Only Junsu walked to you. “They need to pay for the thing they did to us.”

“Hell yeah!” Changjo shouted.

“That ing picture is also the root why TVXQ and Teen Top were on war in a month!” Changmin added.

“Yeah!” the other 2 maknaes nodded in agreement.

“MAKNAES!” you shouted and the maknaes lowered their head.

“Spare us. Please.” The cute girl said, teary-eyed.

“Don’t cry.” The tomboy patted his shoulder.

“~~~~~, the maknaes are right.” Yoochun said, still glaring at the girls.

“These es…” CAP pointed at the girls. “... were the reason why all those bad things happened to us.”

“~~~~~~, sorry but I also agree to them.” Yunho said apologetic.

“~~~~~~, we can’t let this go.” Jaejoong backed up Yunho.

You looked at Chunji and L.joe, trying to get their votes.

“Sorry.” They both mouthed.

“No, this is not right!” you told to Junsu.

“Jagiya, we can’t let this pass!” Junsu answered back.

“Oppa!” Victoria shouted. “She cheated, right?”

“No!” he shouted back and faced you. “She was just confused with this.” He smiled to you.

*Thank you, Junsu.* you smiled back.

 

“LET’S START!” Chunji shouted. They all walked slowly to the girls.

“Please!” the girls pleaded.

*But this is not right.* “NO!” you ran to the girls. “YOU GUYS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO THEM!” you shouted, making them stop.

You faced the girls. “May I atleast know your name?”

“But…” the other 4 said as they look to Junsu.

“Junsu!” you said in an irritating voice, making Junsu stop glaring at the girls. “Don’t worry. I just want to know your name. Well, except for Victoria because I already know hers.” You smiled. Victoria just rolled his eyes.

“Amber.” The tomboy was the first one to have the courage to answer.

“Sulli.” “Krystal.” “Luna.” The other 3 answered.

“Such nice names. Nice meeting you.” You said and then glared at Junsu. “and you!”

“What?” Junsu gulped.

“Come with me.” You said flatly as you grabbed his hand and went outside with him.

The boys just smiled at both of you.

“Tough.” L.Joe mumbled as smile was drawn all over his face.

“Junsu is threatened by a girl?” Chunji whispered to Yoochun

“Her fiancée. FIANCEE.” Yoochun answered as he bonked Chunji’s head.

“And what are we going to these es?” CAP smirked to the girls.

“Don’t ever do anything again or else we’ll not regret hurting you.” Yoochun threatened them.

“And by that time, we’ll not let ~~~~~~-noona stop us.” Changjo added.

“Now, LEAVE!” Jaejoong said and automatically, the girls left the cafeteria.

 

 

You dragged him outside of the building. You let go of his hand as soon as you reached the garden.

“Oppa, why did you do that?!” you said, still not looking at him.

“I just…” he mumbled then hugged you from behind. “I just want them to pay for the times that I regret hurting you.”

“Junsu-oppa.” You mumbled as you held his arm.

“I lost my mind when you left me. My sorry is useless because of what I did, so I didn’t take any action to apologize. I acted like a strong man, but I’m crying inside. I let L.Joe comforted you during those times but honestly, I prayed that I can be by your side.”

You released yourself from Junsu’s hug and then faced him. “Oppa, your prayer was already heard. Everything is fine now.” You smiled sweetly to him.

He then hugged you again tightly. “I know you’re the only one for me and I can’t bear it without you.”

“Don’t leave me again, oppa.” You pressed yourself in his chest. “I missed you badly, you know? L.Joe-oppa was always with me, but you’re always on my heart. I’m just so happy that you’re with me now.”

“Don’t worry, oppa will definitely not leave you again.” He released you from the hug, held your hands and leveled his face to yours. “I’ll love you until my heart stops beating.” He said as he searched for your eyes and kissed you passionately.

*I don’t care who see us here. All I know I that I’m with you.* you smiled and closed your eyes, giving in to Junsu’s passionate kiss.