May The Best Man Wins

My Only Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iWrxsTGDY

 

----------------------------------------------

 

After few days, Junsu finally recovered his health and came back to school. The students still talk about your engagement with Junsu but you don’t mind it. For you, the more important thing is your friendship to your TVXQ-oppas. You still hang out with TVXQ and Teen Top. As usual, you don’t mind the people staring at you whenever you’re with them.

 

 

You were walking in the corridor with TVXQ when Teen Top blocked your way.

“Yow guys!” TVXQ greeted and high-fived Teen Top.

“Noona!” Changjo and Ricky suddenly grabbed your arms. “Go with us!”

“Yah! What are you doing with my noona?!” Changmin shouted at the 2.

“YOUR noona?” Junsu shot a deadly glare at him. Changmin then shut his mouth.

“Stop that, kids.” L.Joe took Changjo and Ricky by their collar.

“Noona!!!” Ricky and Changjo whined.

“How about we hang out together?” You looked at CAP and Yunho for answers.

“Well, it has been a while since we hang out together, right?” CAP said.

“So, let’s go to our spot!” Yunho clenched his fist in the air.

“Let’s go!” You smiled at L.Joe and Junsu.

 

L.Joe walked besides you but Junsu suddenly grabbed your hands and held it tightly.

“Junsu?” you looked at him. You tried to pull off your hands but he’s stronger that you.

“So, this is really true?” L.joe still went beside you.

“Uhm…” You don’t know how to answer him.

“So what?” Junsu raised his brow at him.

“Hyung, you still jelly? You should change that attitude.” L.Joe chuckled as he shook his head jokingly.

“Yah! Shut up idiot!” Junsu shouted at him.

You laughed as you held L.Joe’s hand.

“And you! Why are you doing that?!” Junsu shouted at you.

“Did you just shouted at me?” you raised your brow and him.

“But why? Do you like him?” He looked down in defeat.

You laughed really hard at him. “Hey! You and L.joe are my friends. Well, it’s natural for me to do this stuffs to my friends.” You smiled at L.joe.

“Do you love me, ~~~~~~.” L.Joe asked you and then winked at Junsu.

“Well...”

“So you don’t love me?!” Junsu looked at your nervously.

“Shut up guys!” you laughed and continued to walk with the guys.

 

 

The maknaes played while you and your oppas just watched at them. You were seated between Junsu and L.joe.

“I’ll win for ~~~~~~-noona!” Niel winked at you.

“Whatever, loser!” Changmin shouted.

You just rolled your eyes at the childish maknaes.

 

“Hey ~~~~~.” Jaejoong called you.

“Yes oppa?”

“Do you want to go to the mall with us?” He asked you.

“But ~~~~~~ will be going with us.” Chunji interrupted Jaejoong.

“And to where?” Yunho crossed his arms.

“To Lotte World.” CAP chuckled. “She already promised it to us.”

L.Joe then held your hands. “You’re going with us, right?” He faced you.

“Uhm…” you don’t know what to say to him.

“Get off your rough hands from my fiancée’s!” Junsu shoved off L.Joe’s hands from yours. “She’s not going anywhere!”

“What did you just said?!” L.Joe stood up angrily. You can tell that he was offended at what Junsu said to him.

“I said. SHE’S. NOT. GOING. ANYWHERE.” Junsu also stood up and shot a glare at him.

Everyone felt the tension rising between them.

“Oh no, this is totally not right.” Yoochun shook his head.

“Stop it!” you then stood up between them.

“And do you have any authority to forbid ~~~~~ to go with us?” L.Joe glared at Junsu.

“Yes…” Junsu hugged your from behind. “…because she’s my fiancée.”

“Get off your ert hands from ~~~~~~~!” L.Joe was starting to charge at Junsu. Chunji and CAP grabbed his arms to stop him

“What?! ert?! You punk!” Junsu charged at L.Joe. Thankfully, Yoochun and Jaejoong stopped him.

“I SAID… STOP IT!” they stopped as soon as you shouted.

 

“YOU!” you pointed at Junsu. “I’m not yet your fiancée, so don’t act like I’ll surely going to marry you!.” You breathed out.

“and YOU!” you faced at L.Joe. “Control your temper! Where’s the calm L.Joe-oppa that I know?”

The two just glared at each other.

 

*Why do they need to fight like that?!* you thought. “I can’t take this anymore!” you then went to the doors.

“~~~~~~~!” You oppas called you.

“I’ll not go with you guys until you settle this.” You said flatly to them.

“Noona!” the maknaes tried to stop you.

“Help your oppas fix this so I can hang out with you again, ok?” you pulled a fake smile to them and went out of the room.

 

“Hyungs, it’s your fault!” the maknaes whined at L.Joe and Junsu.

“Yah! What’s the problem with you two?” CAP shouted angrily.

“I’m disappointed now!” Yunho sat down.

Yoochun then sat down besides Chunji. “I’m feeling bad about this.” He whispered to him.

“Hyung, me too. I’d never seen L.Joe be angry like that.” Chunji whispered back.

 

“Say sorry to each other.” Jaejoong ordered them.

“NO!” they glared at each other.

“Ok fine, If you don’t want to see ~~~~~~ anymore, then that’s it!” Jaejoong made a little act.

“YAH HYUNG!” Changmin shouted at Junsu. “A little sorry will be enough. You don’t want to see ~~~~~~ anymore?”

“Hyung!” Niel, Changjo and Ricky whined at L.Joe. “Please?” they begged at him.

“Let’s just leave them alone.” Yoochun stood up.

“I think they need to talk something.” Chunji added.

 

 

Everyone walked out of the room. After some seconds, one of them finally spoke up.

“I guess…” L.Joe broke the silence.

“Ok, sorry if I acted that way.” Junsu held out his hand to him.

“Uhm… I’m sorry too.” L.Joe then took it for a handshake. “But, I’m not giving up on her.”

“What?” Junsu glared at him.

“Yes, I’m not giving up on her.” L.Joe also glared at him.

“So may the best man wins.” Junsu smirked at him. *I’ll not give ~~~~~~ to you.*

*I’ll not lose to you. ~~~~~~ will be mine.* L.Joe thought as he also smirked back at Junsu.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The tension is rising!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~

I need some love from you guys. So please leave some comments, ok??

^^.