Epilogue

We are just friends, aren't we?

You where seating on your favorite swing in the small park you always love to run every time you needed to unwind and take a breath of your life. The spring had come once again and with it, the cherry blossoms where blooming everywhere, you could feel the small flowers falling down and reaching your belly. You could feel your baby kicking hard.

“Aish, this girl is just like her dad, she acts all violent, she is going to gave me a headache”

“What are you saying about my princess? If she is a fighter, she is taking that from her mother, or should I remind you that you are the sibling of Godzilla?”

“Yah! Seung Hyun, how do you say that to a pregnant lady?”

“Hahahaha, well, how do you always say: Is not your fault that you have a physical way of expressing your opinions? Guess our daughter is going to have a strong spirit just like her mom” Seung Hyun said while giving you a soft peck on the lips.

“Thank God her father is used to dealing with strong women on his life” you said looking at your husband’s eyes.

“Well, I had a great trainer in that department” he said while smirking, he took a glance to his phone and told you “Sun Hi, we better get going, Hye Yoon just text me to say that omma wants us earlier for dinner today”

“Aww, ommonim is so sweet; she called me earlier today to ask me if I had any cravings”

“I need to tell mom to stop giving you food, otherwise you are not going to fit in the car anymore” he said while laughing

“YAH BINGU SEUNG HYUN!!!! How dare you say that?” you said while tearing up a bit.

“OMO, Sun Hi, jagi, mian I didn’t mean it, I was just kidding, you are beautiful, don’t listen to this stupid bingu of yours” Seung Hyun said changing his face expression completely.

“Ha! You still can’t handle my tears” you said while bursting into laughter “Aigoo, Seung Hyun Oppa, you are really so cute”

“Aish, this woman… Always oppa-ing me whenever she wants to bully me. Just wait until we get home, you are going to get it”

You stick out your tongue “Dummy, you forget that I’m a 7 month pregnant woman? Do you really want to bully the mother of your child?”

Seung Hyun level up to your belly and started talking to it: “Eun Hee, I can’t wait for you to be born, that way appa can finally have his pay back against omma”

“Yah, Seung Hyun what nonsense are you telling our daughter, don’t be such a bingu”

Seung Hyun got up and smirk “I’m only telling her the truth, you are going to get it once she is out”

You just laugh it off… You were always like this, always bickering, but in a way that was one of the things you love most of Seung Hyun, you could be the real you in front of him, no masks, no hiding, no walls, you could simply be Sun Hi.

“Common Sun Hi, Ji must be waiting already at the corner to pick us up”

“Seriously Seung Hyun, I still can’t believe you can’t drive a car” you said while laughing “What are we going to do once I go into labor?”

“Aish, you know those things and I just don’t work out together. Besides Dae has already told you that if we dare to call anyone else but him to drive us there, he was going to kill us, and you know that his girlfriend will be making sure to honor that part of our deal”

“You are right, my smiling angel is so sweet and Min Ah is just like Dae, they are both so cute… I can’t wait for them to start having kids of their own”

“Sun Hi, give them a break, they only being dating for a year” Seung Hyun replied while offering you his hand to help you stand up from the swing.

“I know, but you know how much it took for them to get there… I still can’t believe that I was the one that introduce them, who could say that my best barista will end up dating one of my best friends and becoming like a small sister to me?”

“Here you go again, you need to stop taking credit over this Sun Hi, that was ages ago” Seung Hyun replied while picking up your bag that was laying on the floor.

“Well, I was a great match maker, they are perfect for each other, just like two angels” you said while starting to walk out of the park.

“Yes, you are the best. I’m going to ask Jiyong to bring the car closer, I can see you are a bit tired, wait for me here” Seung Hyun said and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

“Arasso, Oppa” you said while giving your hubby the sweetest of smiles.

You saw him walking down the sidewalk and you turn around to see the cherry blossoms that where covering the park.

“This is where all started” you said to yourself “who could tell that we have to go through so much to be finally together. We were so stubborn, we didn’t want to listen to our hearts at first, and we deny ourselves so many things. We suffer, we cried, we fought, but at the end our love was stronger, maybe all this things needed to happen so we could realize how much we love and care for each other, at the end I was blessed for not only having him as my friend, but as my lover and the soul mate send from heaven to fill my heart".

 

 

The End

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It is over... I cant believe it, i started this story on January 31st and now it has finally ended it. I want to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you, my loyal and amazing readers and to my amazing subscribers, you guys have made me so happy, I never expect for this story to get so much love and support from all of you.

Also thank you so much for all your comments, they always help me to felt happy whenever i was feeling down. Thanks for sharing with me the last 9 months and also for showing so much love for my characters. Words aren't enough to express the amount of gratitude i feel for each of you, i wish i could mention you all, but i will never end this note. 

Thanks for sticking up with me, i love you all and I hope i can count with your support in my future projects. I might take a small break (im finishing up my major right now) but i will keep on writing, so if you have like my stories please be on the look out. I might give you a little surprise *cough* spin off *cough* of this story, so please keep taken good care of me. 

Also feel free to read my first work http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/337383/will-you-stand-by-my-side-bigbang-choiseunghyun-siwon-top-you here and let me know your amazing comments.

Love you and you all forever have a place in my heart, until we meet again ~sayurimei