Explanations...

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

Dae drive you to your place where you could see Jiyong waiting outside with a look that he was about to kill you.

“KWON SUN HI, do you have any idea of the headache you gave me yesterday?” your cousin said the minute you got inside your house.

“Mianhae Oppa, but I just needed time for myself yesterday, it was just too much for me to handle everything” you said while lowering your sight.

Soon you where interrupted by the arrival of Seungri, Seung Hyun and Young Bae to your place.

“Noona, don’t disappeared again, we were really worried, why didn’t you pick up your phone?” Seungri said after hugging you.

“I’m sorry guys but I really wanted some time off everything, it was just too much, I’m sorry that I made you guys worried”

“We know you where down, but you know you can count with us for anything Sun Hi, you are not alone in this, remember?” Young Bae said.

Finally Ji walked up to you, hug you and said “Don’t you ever disappeared like that again, you made me go crazy worried, I was so concern that something may had happen to you”

Ji look up to Seung Hyun and said: “You don’t have anything to say to this senseless girl?”

Seung Hyun just shook his head, because he hadn’t told anybody about the argument he and Sun Hi had in the playground.

“Well thank God that you ended up at Dae’s place, but what the hell did you do all that time” Jiyong finally asked you.

“Oppa, please don’t be mad, but after I left here, I just started wondering around walking, after a while I felt hungry and enter a tteokbokki stand and without knowing I simply order a bottle of suju, and another one and then another and after that I really don’t remember quite well what happen after that” you said while avoiding the guys gaze and feeling Jiyong eyes where drilling a hole in your head.

“MWO? YOU DON’T REMEMBER ANYTHING YOU DID? YOU GOT DRUNK AND JUST WONDER AROUND???” your cousin said and Bae had to hold him before he breaks something “Something bad could have happen to you, do you forget you are a girl?”

“I know, I’m sorry, but I wasn’t myself yesterday, plus I’m old enough to take care of myself Oppa” you replied slightly annoyed at the “girl” comment.

“So Sun Hi, you really don’t remember anything that happened yesterday?” Seung Hyun finally spoke up.

“No, although I wish I could… Because my feet are hurting me like crazy, so that means I walk a lot” you said while making a painful face, “I don’t even remember how the hell I got to Dae’s place, actually I got scared when I woke up and I saw men’s clothes at the chair, for a minute I thought I had totally made some stupid decision”

“Dae, what did you do to Noona, did you take advantage at her” Seungri said while grabbing Dae’s arm and shaking him just to .

“Ani, I didn’t do anything to her” a very red Daesung replied.

“Aish, this maknae, stop saying stupid things” Jiyong said while hitting Seungri in the back of his head “But yes, thank God it was Dae with whom you end up, but that still doesn’t make everything right, Listen to me Sun Hi, I don’t care if you want to take a bus to Busan and get drunk, but at least keep your phone on so I can know where the heck are you, I can’t lose you”

You came to your cousin and give him a hug “Im sorry Oppa, I promise the next time I decide to get drunk and sleep in another guy’s bed you are going to be the first one I call to report this” you said while giggling and sticking your tongue to your cousin.

“Aish this girl, is gonna be the dead of me” Jiyong said while ruffling through your hair.

“Ok, well at least Sun Hi is ok… but since is Saturday already, why won’t we hang out here and order something for all of us, that way we can all take a load off and unwind for a moment” Young Bae finally said trying to calm everybody down.

“So you are just gonna eat all my food and make a mess at my place” you said while laughing.

“Yes we are Noona, and there is nothing you can do” Seungri said while back hugging you.

“Aigoo, this boy… Well, if you want you can order, I’m going to take another shower and change my clothes, because I feel like I reek of soju. You can make yourself at home… Well like if I had to tell you something like that to you guys” you finally said while smiling and making your way upstairs.

Seung Hyun kept watching you go upstairs and toughed “Does she really doesn’t remember anything or is she just acting out? What are you doing to me Sun Hi?”