Tradition

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

You felt the sunlight bathing your face, despite the fact you had your eyes closed shut you wouldn’t dare to open them.

“Everything will be ok, everything will be ok” you kept repeating to yourself trying to calm down.

“Open your eyes you are going to miss the view” Seung Hyun scream from his seat.

"As soon as we get off this thing I’m going to kill you, you hear me Choi Seung Hyun" you scream while trying to deliver in your words all the hate you were feeling for your best friend right now

"Common is a great view Sun Hi, open your eyes now" he told you once again.

You open your eyes and  start thinking how much you were going to kill your best friend, after all you where 40m up in the sky about to have a free fall in a ride in the amusement park. Despite knowing you are scared to dead to heights your best friend Seung Hyun dare you to get in the ride, since you simply cannot said no to a dare, you walk right into the ride and took your seat, but of course as soon as they were lifting you guys up you started screaming to your friend at the top of your lungs.

You were about to close your eyes again when you felt it, you were being drop so fast you didn’t even had the time to scream, 40 seconds later you were back on the ground and your friend Daesung was helping you get out of your seat. As soon as you manage to pull yourself together you walked to Seung Hyun and start to punch him.

"YOU CRAZY PSYCHO!!! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!!!" You scream to him while still beating him up.

"YAH! KWON SUN HI STOP PUNCHING ME" He said while trying to hold his laughter "Jiyong please make your cousin get a grip of herself"

"Sorry hyung, but we had established years ago that I won’t mess in between of you guys again, last time Sun Hi almost gave me a black eyed" Jiyong said while holding into Youngbae laughing nonstop.

You gave a few extra punches into Seung Hyun arm until he had a hold of your arms and grab your wrists.

"Enough, Sun Hi, I have got enough punishment" he said while smirking.

"Enough punishment? I thought I was going to die while you were laughing up there" you reply trying to get away of his strong grip.

"Did I command you to go up? You went up by your own free will" he said trying to hold in his laughs.

"Aish, arasso!! But you still owe me, I was so damn scare up there" you said while your eyes start to tear up.

Seung Hyun saw this and let go of your wrists. "OMO where you that scare Sun Hi? Mianhe"

You let go, step on his feet and ran to hide behind Youngbae while saying:

"BABO!!!! You always fell whenever you see tears" you said and keep on laughing.

"Jinjja, this girl is going to drive me crazy" Seung Hyun said while placing his hand in the back of his neck.

"Seriously hyung, I still don’t know how you two are best friends" Seungri replied "you spend half of your time fighting or bullying each other"

"But we spend the other half bullying you, maknae and that’s when our friendship kicks in" you said while pinching Seungri’s cheek.

"Seriously you are like a crazy married couple!!!" Seungri said.

"Do you want to die, maknae??" you said while pinching harder into his cheeks.

You all laugh and you saw Seung Hyun had disappeared: "Buuu, I was hoping he was going to help me make you paid for the stupid thing you just said, Ri, but is not fun doing it alone" you said letting go of the maknae.

"But where did hyung went? I’m hungry" Daesung said.

You were looking for your friend, went you felt someone pocking your shoulder; you turn around and saw cotton candy in front of your face.

"A peace offering?"

"Something like that" Seung Hyun said while giving you the cotton candy. He knew that you had a soft spot for it, so you immediately forgave him.

"Oh No!!! Hyung why did you gave her sugar??? You know how hyper she gets when she eats one of those!!" Jiyong said while shaking his head.

"Shut up Ji Oppa! Otherwise you have to walk home!" You said while taking a bite of the sugary treat.

"Ok, ok, let’s go eat before the sugar rush kick in and Daesung dies of starvation" Youngbae said while making you guys walk into the food court.

You saw the guys walking down and couldn’t be happier that all of you manage to finally work out your schedules to have this day of fun. It was a tradition you guys started when your cousin introduce a 14 year old you to his group of friends, you remember he didn’t want to at first but your aunt made him do it, since you were moving in to Seoul and knew none. You where shy at first but soon you manage to click with the guys, who turn into your brothers and protectors, even to this date, 9 years later.

Yes you were all grown up, some of you were working and some of you were finishing college, but that didn’t stop you to keep with your tradition: once a year you will come to this amusement park, because here was the first place they took you when they finally let you in into their circle and you made them swore to keep coming no matter what, so you guys would always remember what is important in life.

You had gone through everything side by side with your friends. It wasn’t easy at first but you manage to gain a way into their hearts, which it wasn’t an easy task, they were all so unique and different but had managed to be friends for so long, that letting you into their world was a challenge and a blessing.

"Yah!!! Sun Hi, if you don’t hurry up all you are getting to eat is that cotton candy" Jiyong said taking you out of your train of thoughts.

"Ne, Oppa!" you said and run quickly to your friends.

"It doesn’t get better than this" you said to yourself while a big smile drew on your face "they are my family and im lucky to have them in my life"