Is all coming back to me

We are just friends, aren't we?

Here you where, once again seating in the same swing as always, moving back and forward, trying to calm yourself from the things that just happened. You just couldn’t believe that the one person that you toughed will never leave you, just ended things with you; your heart was hurt, but not because he end it, but because you where completely afraid that things had change forever between you two.

How could I have being so thoughtless, the day he confessed I was truly surprise, but I knew deep down that he really care and love me… how was I so insensitive to think that I could forget all that I have felt for Seung Hyun in 6 years just for dating Dae 2 months, am I really that stupid?”

“It wasn’t fair with him ne omma? I seriously toughed that morning that the cherry blossoms where telling me to give it a try with Daesung… I guess that this cycle also came to an end” you said out loud while you wipe a tear that had manage to escape your eyes.

You kept swinging, seeing the small puddles of water that the rain had left behind; you close your eyes and started to remember the things that happen in the day of Dae’s confession.

He was so sweet, even after that I have woken up in his place, after being so drunk and robbing him of his bed, he still comfort me and let me rest in his house and he didn’t even tried to took advantage of the situation. That’s just like he is, loyal, trust worthy and so caring. I still can’t believe he didn’t nag me for showing up to his place completely drunk, I mean if I had went to Seung Hyun’s he would had yell at me until there was no tomorrow, aish, again with Seung Hyun, why does everything revolves around him in my mind… Is so tiring… I’m such a fool in love, all that my heart sees and thinks is him, how do I manage to rip all this feelings away and vanished them from my heart? I don’t care of what Hye Yoon unnie told me, if Seung Hyun truly cared about me, he would had said something, I mean nobody is so dense… well except maybe me” you open your eyes again and let out a deep sighed.

“But I still can’t remember how I end up in Dae’s place, I mean after leaving the tteokbokki stand everything is like a blur. All that I remember is that that night I wanted to forget everything, I was feeling so miserable and I knew that alcohol will make me feel numb, was it so bad that I wanted to stop feeling and wanted to forget all the misery that was lying in my heart?

Now that I think about that night,  I know that I kept on drinking after I left the stand because I found an empty can of beer on my purse the other day. But what else happened that day? How come I can’t remember what happened that day? It’s so frustrating”

You where angry you couldn’t remember a thing, angry that every one of your thoughts was about Seung Hyun, you where so tired of everything, you need it to stop, you felt like shouting to the world to stop because you wanted to get off; everything was exhausting you felt like your life was going on fast lane and you couldn’t have control over it, you took a glance at the place you where, the only place you felt like home.

Then it hit you, “Of course Sun Hi, how could you be so dumb, you came here. Where else could I have gone to, this is the only place I feel safe… but I wasn’t alone, there was someone here with me, I remember arguing with someone over my beer… someone wanted to take it away from me, but who?”

It was bothering you a lot not being able to get it all back, you where getting bits and pieces of images in your mind, you could remember the figure but couldn’t put a face on it, you stop the swing and felt a rain drop falling in your cheek and just like that you remember, you remember the owner of the voice you remember when he said “Sun Hi, I really didn’t knew at the time”, you open your eyes and brought your hands to cover your mouth.

“Ani, that didn’t happen… it couldn’t have, I didn’t… Please God tell me I didn’t drunkly confessed to Seung Hyun and then just left?” you manage to said out loud and stuck your eyes in the puddle of water that was beneath your feet.

“Yes you did silly girl, you confessed and left before I could say anything” a voice said and startled you, you look up and there he was, Choi Seung Hyun. 

 

 

-------------------------------

A/N: I love your comments, some of you feel just like i did when i was writing the last chapters <3 please dont shoot me with this short update, i promise i'll update again soon... 

Also... 53 subscribers??? Im so thankful that many of you, even some silent reader are leaving me comments, it truly motivates me to keep writing... thank you all /bows/