Man up, hyung!

We are just friends, aren't we?

Young Bae made his way back after dancing, the girl was getting clingy so he decide it was best to go back to the table. But he wasn’t expecting to see his hyung surrounded by 2 bottles of whiskey that where already empty and he was starting the 3rd one.

“Hyung, what are you doing? Don’t you think you are drinking a bit too much?” he asked honestly worried.

“Bae leave it, I want to drink and I will do so, so back off” a slightly drunk Seung Hyun replied.

Young Bae took the drink away from his hyung, took a deep breath and finally said: “Hyung if you love her so much, why the hell you let all this time past by?”

Seung Hyun look straight to his donsaeng, he felt he had busted his cover: “What are you saying? I mean how you knew?” he asked in disbelief.

“Common hyung it was impossible not to realize how you felt for her, you smile differently when you are with her, your eyes sparkle whenever her name is mention, you haven’t even being able to date for more than 2 times in all this years but get jealous the minute some random guy try to hit on her” Bae said.

“Young Bae I was just caring for her, like an older brother should, I was just trying to keep the promise I made to her dad”

“Hyung, stop lying, I already know you love her, so why the hell did you let her go?”

“I ed things up Bae, I ed everything up and I can’t do anything about it now” Seung Hyun said and he started explaining everything to his friend.  He was having a hard time not to cry, but the alcohol running on his veins wasn’t helping him out. “And she is with Dae now, is the best for her, now”.

“Shut it hyung, how is it better if she is clearly in love with u too”

“What?”  Seung Hyun said with sarcasm “if she truly loved me she would say no to Dae”.

“She was hurt hyung, she open up to you on the park that night and you where an idiot for not holding onto her, so she is just with Dae trying to get over you,  but that will only make the 3 of you miserable. Didn’t you listen with your own ears that the one she cares is you, sure she likes Dae, but the one she loves is you” Young Bae said while taking a sip of his drink.

“I know, I was an idiot, but I don’t want to hurt Dae, she is with him now”

“Dae is a big man, plus he knows she loves you, he is only trying to change her mind, but he loves her enough to let her go to where her heart belongs to. Sure he would get hurt, but he will get over it, Dae is a strong man, but is a fact that you and Sun Hi belong together, we all know it, you both are just too stubborn to see it and Dae just don’t want to face it”

“So I should just go to Sun Hi and tell her, hey! I know I’m an idiot, but I realize I want to be with you, so let’s break our friends heart and be together, does that even makes sense” Seung Hyun said while pouring himself one more drink.

“Stop putting excuses and man up, hyung. Do you or do you not love Sun Hi? Do you want to be with her?” Young Bae said slightly piss off to which Seung Hyun just nodded in agreement. “Then if you already know the answer, why the hell are you acting like a child and not doing what your heart tells you to do. Hyung you have always place our friendship first before anything, but don’t you think is time you fight for the woman you love and stop acting like a mamma’s boy?”

“Bae I cant help but agree, but how do I do it, how do I tell her I want to be with her? How do I tell Dae im going to fight for her?” Seung Hyun said.

“You don’t have to tell me anything hyung, im right here and I already know” Daesung said breaking the conversation that Bae and Seung Hyun where having, both of the guys immediately got the shock of their lives when they saw their donsaeng standing in front of them.

“Dae, how… how long have you being standing there?” Bae asked still trying to control the mini heart attack he was having.

“Not that long, i just got here after getting a text from Jiyong Hyung; but long enough to hear that Seung Hyun hyung wants to be with Sun Hi. Hyung, I’m sorry, but I’m not going to give her up, I have care for her ever since we met and I may love you hyung, but Sun Hi needs me and I need her, I won’t let her go if I still have a chance to make her happy and right now im not going to back down”

Seung Hyun just nodded and lower his head, but then the he remember the words that Young Bae just told him “Man up, hyung”  He got up and grab his donsaeng’s arm and make him seat down.

“Dae, you are like a true brother to me, but im sorry, I love Sun Hi, I have love her ever since I kiss her in the park when she was 17, I was just too stupid to realize how I truly feel, and I strongly believe she loves me. I’m sorry Dae, but she is my soul mate and no matter how much I care for you, I just can’t let her go” Seung Hyun said.

“YOU KISS WHO?????” Seungri and Jiyong scream the minute they came back to the table.

“Sorry, I don’t care but im going to fight for her and she will be the one to choose at the end, sorry hyung” with that Dae left again for good.

“Hyung, you just told, you kiss my cousin and you love her, but you are now trying to steal her from Dae?” a very drunk Jiyong was practically yelling while he grabed Seung Hyun’s by his shirt collar.

“You are the reason why she hasn’t dated, why she kept everything to herself all along, you are the bastard I heard her once cursing out that stole her first kiss???” Jiyong yelled and took a swing to his hyung.

Seung Hyun just took the punch because he felt like he deserve this and much more. Seungri managed to grab Jiyong and just nodded to Young Bae, the 2 friends simply agreed and Seungri dragged his hyung out of the bar.

“See Young Bae, this was what I was must afraid off… I just ed absolutely everything up” he said and starting to sob on his friends arms.

“Aish hyung, you are drunk… Let’s get you home” Young Bae said while dragging his hyung out.

After a short cab ride, they arrived into Seung Hyun’s place and took his already sleeping hyung up to his room with the help of Hye Yoon.

“Thanks noona, I didn’t want to worry your mom” Young Bae said while making his way downstairs.

“No problem Bae, but what the hell happen that Seung Hyun comes home likes this? He is not much of a drinker and it looks like someone threw a punch at him”

“Don’t worry Noona, they drank too much and started acting stupid, tomorrow they will be regretting everything, don’t worry about it, really” Young Bae said “Thanks for the help”

“Sure, Bae, take care going back home” Hye Yoon said while closing the door.

“Aish, what a mess… but what is done is done, let’s just hope everything works out in the end” Young Bae said while making his way back home. 

 

-----------

A/N: since all of you comment and made me laugh and cheer me up, boom a new update... :) trying to make up for the time i was missing...