A wonderful date?

We are just friends, aren't we?

“Yah! What’s with all this rain” you claimed as soon as you got out of the shower “How the hell am I going to be able to go out like this? Really, rain why did you show up so quickly, I have barely felt any summer at all”

You decide to get ready, after all you knew that no matter if it was raining or a typhoon coming your way, Dae will never leave you hanging around alone.  It had being 3 weeks since the last time you guys hang out outside classes, finally yesterday you had turn your final paper and you where just waiting for your grades, but officially you knew it, you just finished college. It took you 4 long years, but you couldn’t be happier about it and it was all thanks to your smiling angel help, this few weeks you barely had the chance to date, but you joined forces to finish every little and last piece of paper, and so today it was finally your date day.

To be honest, you didn’t love Dae, but you where already used to his presence lingering near you, you couldn’t picture your daily life without having him around. You knew it was fair for neither of you, but you where starting to embrace the idea of spending your days with Daesung, “he will never hurt me after all” you kept saying to yourself.

You were really missing the guys, since you were cramming over finals you barely had to chance to see any of them, so after your date with Dae, you all had made the call to have dinner together. It had being over a month since the dinner at Seung Hyun’s place, so everybody was nagging that it was about time to see each other, or like Seungri like to put it “It was time to PARTY, since you already finish your major”

You heard the doorbell and you made your way downstairs to get the door, “poor Dae, he must be soaking wet, by he is so early” you toughed as you took a glance at the clock hanging on the living room; but to your surprise, it was Daesung at the other side of the door, it was Seung Hyun.

“OMO, Seung Hyun-ah, what are you doing here? Weren’t we meeting later tonight? And you are soaking wet, why the hell didn’t you use an umbrella? Aish, wait here, I’ll bring you a towel” you kept mumbling making your way upstairs, leaving Seung Hyun alone in your living room.

----------Seung Hyun’s POV-----

Here I am, I think I just didn’t think this through, but I’m done waiting, I kept waiting for her to finish with her finals, because I didn’t want to make her distracted with my sudden confession, but the minute I got the text from Seungri telling me that Dae and her had finish college and we were going out to eat to celebrate I don’t know what posses my body, I just run from my place to hers and here I am. But what I am going to do? How the hell do I tell this girl how much I love her and that I don’t want to be separated of her any longer? That I’m done caring about everyone else, and that for once in my life I want to be selfish and have her all for myself? Man up, Seung Hyun your time has come and the decision is already done”

I took a look at myself in the mirror and I was soaking wet, but before I could do anything, Sun Hi was already back and walking towards me

---------------------End of Seung Hyun’s POV-----------------------

“Really Seung Hyun-ah, are you idiot or where you drop as a baby? Jinjja, how could you come out in the middle of the rain?” you told him while throwing a towel in his direction.

“He he, it has being a while since you nagged at me Sun Hi” Seung Hyun said feeling a bit embarrassed but also happy that his friend didn’t act weird around him.

“Well, if I see a bingu in the room I will call it. But what are you doing here? Did something happen?” you said your alarms going off the minute you try to find some explanation to what just happened.

“Ani, don’t worry Sun Hi, nothing to worry about, but I really wanted to talk with you, I’ve being meaning to do it for a while now, but I was waiting for you to end your classes”

“Jongmal, you aren’t messing with me? I felt like I was about to have a mini heart attack. But what is so important that you couldn’t wait until tonight and you even made your way here without an umbrella” you replied completely clueless of what is going on in your friends head.

“Sun Hi, I just have to be honest with you… I know it took me a while to see it but I…” Seung Hyun started to say, but it was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

“Mian, that must be Dae, we are hanging out today” you said making your way to the door and helping Dae inside.

“OMO Dae was with all this bags?” you asked him.

“Since it’s raining so much I decide that for our date it was best to keep it indoors, so I brought us some food and rented some DVD’s and…” Dae was replying but he was cut short the moment he saw Seung Hyun in the living room “Am I interrupted something” Dae said slightly piss off, but try to change his mood quickly “I mean, hi hyung, long time no see but I was expecting you here, I only bought food for Sun Hi and I”

“Ani Dae don’t worry, Seung Hyun just barge in saying he had something important to talk about with me, he was about to tell me all about it when you came, right Seung Hyun?” you replied while looking at the two guys that were practically still on their positions.

“Yes, Sun Hi is right, but don’t worry it can wait, I mean I already waiting this long, a little more time won’t kill me, don’t worry guys and enjoyed your date, see you all later” Seung Hyun said and with that he made his way out of the house.

“yah! What’s with this Bingu? He came’s over, gets everything wet and then leaves without telling me anything, jinjja he was definitely drop as a baby, I think I’m going to ask ommonim next time I see her to see if my theory is true” you said half kidding half worried about Seung Hyun.

Dae could see your worried eyes but decide it to shrug it off, “Sun Hi, palli, let’s eat before it gets cold, also I pick the latest movie from Iron Man, since you were nagging nonstop about not being able to watch it since we were so busy studying”

“Aigoo, Daesungie you remembered!! Kyaa!! I have such a thoughtful smiling angel, arasso, I’ll bring out the food and the drinks, you start setting up the movie” you said and pinch his cheeks.

You guys sat down in the middle of the living room and started watching the movie and eating, Dae never failed to bring back your favorite foods, so you were really thankful “maybe someday I will be able to like you the same way you like me, Dae” you said to yourself as you took a glance of the guy seating next to you, with his eyes glued to the movie.

But Dae wasn’t paying attention to the movie, so as soon as it was over, you had to nudge him to claim back his attention.

“Dae the movie was great, but why are you like this? So zoned out?”

“Mianhae Sun Hi-ah, im just tired, this semester took a big tool on my sleeping habits” he said trying to deflect the attention from him.

“I know what you mean, I’m so grateful to be able to sleep more than a couple of hours each day. Look, it already stop raining, do you want to have ice cream in the garden? I love the smell that the grass has after it has rained.”

Dae just nodded and made his way to the garden bench where he had confess his feelings for you a little over 2 months ago, he saw you walking out of the house holding the two ice cream tubes and smile at the sight of your cute messy self, I mean despite the fact that this was technically a date, here you were wearing a pair of black leggings and a loose white t-shirt, looking as simple but as natural as you could ever be, always respecting your usual self.

“And here it is, ice cream has arrived, I’m sorry I didn’t had your favorite but I brought you chocolate mint” you said smiling and taking your seat next to Dae.

You both start eating the ice cream silently and you could sense that something was wrong, especially the second Dae stop eating his ice cream, look straight at you and said “Sun Hi I’m done”