Making it happen

We are just friends, aren't we?

“Noona you want to do what?” the maknae ask while all the other guys where looking at you with dumbfound faces.

“Like I say, I want to open up a café. Is already being 8 months since I started my little business of selling pastries and let’s be honest, the business has being doing great, but I want something else, something I can call my own and to be honest I have already found the perfect spot for it”.

“Sun Hi, you are telling me you want to use the savings your parents left you to open up a café? but you don’t know a thing about running a business! Your major was revolving letters not numbers for crying out loud” Jiyong said ruffling his hair.

It has being 8 rough months since you took on the little idea that Seung Hyun put in your mind and turn it into a reality; you discover that you where a natural at baking and that finally you where actually enjoying something that you where good at. You first start selling some batches of cookies to the coffee shop that Dae and you usually went after classes, but soon it escalated it to cupcakes, muffins and other baked goods to 3 different coffee shops. You where dead tired, but happy at the end of the day.

“Hyung, have you tried her cooking? She is really good at it! I think if we offer her some help, this might be the start of something good for her. Besides being in the kitchen really sooths her” Daesung said while smiling.

“Yah! What are you saying about my girl being in the kitchen! She is going to be a business woman and bring home the bread!” Seung Hyun said giving a small punch on Dae’s arm.

“See, I knew that if Dae hang too much with Seungri, he will turn for the worst, he keeps bullying me” you said pouting “And what’s with I’m bringing home the bread thing! Don’t you ever think I’m going to be your sugar mama Seung Hyun!”

“Hyung, you are telling me you are actually ok with this?” Jiyong asked in disbelief.

“Well, I think a coffee shop is better than a tteokbokki stand, so I don’t see what’s wrong with it. After all, have you ever tried to talk her out of doing something? Is like mission impossible!” Seung Hyun said while laughing, you simply snort at his remark, but he was right after all, once you had set your mind on something it was almost impossible for you to change your mind.

“Jiyong-ah, she isn’t a baby anymore, she is already a 25 year old woman that has finally decided what to do with her life. You are sounding like your mother when you told her you wanted to open up your own business and don't follow you father footsteps” Young Bae said to his best friend.

“Gomawo Young Bae Oppa! At least you do have some trust on me” you reply smiling.

“Ani, I didn’t said I trusted you, what I said is that you are already old enough to be making your own decisions”

“Aish, I will forever be bullied, this is not fair! If you keep at it, I will kick you all out of my place right now and that means no food for any of you”

“Even me?” Seung Hyun asked with puppy eyes.

“Shut it, otherwise you won’t even make it to dessert” you replied winking an eye at him and smirking, but unluckily Seungri caught you at this.

“YAH!!! Noona stop it with the things! Don't you have any respect for us here! Leave that kind of PG stuff for the bedroom" Seungri replied being over dramatic as usual. 

“What the heck are you saying Maknae? Who are you calling a ? Do you have a dead wish today?” you quickly reply and start hitting him.

“Aish, Noona, jinjja, stop, it hurts” Seungri said trying to block the hits but you where faster than him.

“Of course it has to hurt, you idiot!” you reply but you stop because Seung Hyun grab your arm and made you took a seat next to him.

“Enough, let’s keep on hearing of this idea of yours” Seung Hyun said "I will deal with the maknae later" he said and send a devil glare to Seungri.

“See, i got distracted, stupid donsaeng. Well, going back to the topic at hand, I have being thinking on doing this for a long time now and I have already found a nice place not too far from here, is well located and in a good neighborhood, also I already sign up for a barista class and I have being taking some business management classes at university”

“Wow, you have already done all of this without telling us?” Daesung asked.

“Yes, I mean, I cannot wait forever for your help. I need to prove that I can count on my own strength to do so, so what better way than prepare myself to face this that taking matters into my own hands” at this point you felt Seung Hyun’s hand at yours, you look at him and he gave you a reassuring smile.

“I guess you have already tough of everything, Sun Hi and I don’t have the heart to keep you to go after your dream, but don’t you dare come crying to me asking for money” Jiyong said smiling, meaning he had finally giving into the idea. 

“Aigoo, my Oppa is jang!” you said and attack him with a hug “And don’t worry, If I need money I will go to uncle, not you” you said sticking out your tongue.

“Jinjja, you will never grow up” Ji said ruffling your hair “Hyung are you sure you are ok dating with this 5 year old kid? Because we aren’t taking her back”

You puffed your cheeks and pouted.

“Sorry, Ji, but I can’t resist her pouting face, besides I can also be a kid when I’m with her” Seung Hyun said and you smile at him.

“Eish, this love birds make me sick” Jiyong said while pinching your cheeks.

“Common, lets then celebrate tonight, for the new business entrepreneur of Kwon Sun Hi” Young Bae said as always being the peace keeper he was. 

“And let’s eat!! I’m starving and the food Sun Hi made smells amazing” Dae said.

All the guys agreed and made their way to the table you had already set earlier and happily ate the night away. Around 11pm all the guys left, leaving Seung Hyun and you to finish cleaning up.

“Let’s take a walk, I don’t feel like sleeping just yet and the night is beautiful” you said to Seung Hyun after you finished putting away the dishes.

“Ok, kaja. But bring a jacket, is getting a bit chilly” he said.

You both took a walked and you passed by the park that had the playground that means so much to you, you walked a couple more blocks and then you stop in front of an empty place.

“We are here” you said.

“Here were?”

“Here, im going to open up my café here” you reply looking at the place. It sure needed some work, walls need to be paint, windows needed to be replace and furniture needed to be purchase, but in your mind you could already visualize everything and that made you shiver with excitement.

“So, you are really doing this. I’m so proud of you, jagi” Seung Hyun said seeing the excitement in your eyes.

“But I am still scare. I mean I am taking all this classes, but Jiyong Oppa is right. I mean my major was literature not business administration, what if everything fails? What if people don’t like this place? What if…”you started rambling while Seung Hyun turn you so you will be facing him and stop your blabering with a soft peck on your lips.

“Common, you are the one and only Kwon Sun Hi, I have never seen something you can’t do. Even if you fail, at least you won’t regret it later on in life. Everything we do in live is like a gamble, we can never be certain if the decisions we take will be a win or a flop; but the best thing we can do is to try our best at it. And you won’t be alone; I will be by your side every step of the way”

“Really, what will I do without you Seung Hyun? You give me strength when I think I can’t keep going” you said and hug him tight, filling yourself with his scent, that smell that always made you feel safe. 

“Please, I thought we had already established that you can’t do anything without me” he replied smirking while hugging you back.

“Eish, here he had to come and spoiled a touching moment” you replied while giving him a soft punch on the chest and you hear him giggle a bit.

“Common, you know that we only function well when we are with each other… Because we are a perfect, sick and twisted fit” he said laughing.

“We are a weird couple” you said laughing.

“You are just figuring that out?”

“I was just stating the obvious” you said and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

“Common, miss business woman, let’s get you home, I don't want for the new Kwon CEO to catch a cold" he said placing his arm around your shoulder. 

You took a last glance at the shop and sighed, it will be a big challenge but having him by your side, you know you could make this happen. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: my lovely readers, you have made me so happy with all of your subscriptions to this story, your toughfull comments and you votes up. Thanks for sticking up with me since january... I feel this story will soon come to an end, so i just felt like i should let you guys know in advance... thanks for giving me the strenght to keep on writting and for being with me for all this time.