This is how i am...

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

You took your seat between Ji and Daesung and immediately start demanding for food.

“Sun Hi, I don’t know how you have manage to go out on dates with that horrible personality of yours” Jiyong said while pinching your cheeks.

“Hyung is right, really noona, you may be pretty, but as soon as you start talking about something you disagree you lose all your cuteness” Seungri said.

“Well forgive me, if being straight-forward is a turn off to you baby Ri, but after all, Noona isn’t interest in you” you said while flicking the maknaes forehead and rubbing your red cheek.

“See, how are you ever going to get a boyfriend like that” Seungri talk again.

“Who is getting a boyfriend?” Youngbae said as he was arriving with Seung Hyun while carrying the food they just bought.

“None one is getting a boyfriend, aish! And even if I wanted one, how the hell would I get him if im always hanging out with you guys?” You reply slightly piss off.

“Yes, remember the poor guys that tried to ask Sun Hi out when we were in highschool, between Ji hyung and Seung Hyun Hyung, not a single one manage to take her out and only 2 manage to confess to her" Dae said.

Jiyong had made clear to the guys that since you where his baby cousin, he would kill whoever made you cry and soon all the other guys made the same decision.

You shook your head:

“Seriously, it was all your fault that I only manage to get one girl friend through high school, all the other girls hated me for taking their Oppas from of them, please like if I was dating all of you, I have better tastes you know that?” you said while stealing a bite out of the French fried that Seung Hyun was holding in his hands.

“Like if we will ever date you” Seung Hyun said while trying to bite your finger for stealing his French fried.

“There they go again” Youngbae said while giggling about the two of you.

“See, a complete lack of cuteness” Seungri said while shaking his head.

“Im cute, just not in front of you” you said while sticking out your tongue and laughing.

“Really Sun Hi, will you ever grow up? You are a college 23 year old woman, you should be like your other friends at college” Ji said.

“Wait, Noona you aren’t even cute at classes? How am I going to be at your wedding someday them??” Ri reply while letting out an over dramatic sigh.

“Common, you know that I am not just like other girls, Im outgoing, outspoken and don’t take crap from people, so what you see is what you get"

“That’s true, but that’s one of the things people like about you too, Sun Hi” Dae said while smiling at you.

“Finally my loyal guardian angel coming to my defense” you say while high-fiving Dae.

You and Dae where classmates ever since high school and both got in to the same university and decide to major in Literature, so you spend most of your time with him.

“And still, you know that my focus right now is finishing my studies, dating can wait” you said.

“True, plus we first need to make you learn manners; otherwise your future mother in law is going to die” Seung Hyun said laughing.

“Please, ahjummas love me!! Just ask your mom, Seung Hyun, she loves me more than she loves you” you said while laughing "Even your sister agrees with me".

“Prove it” Seung Hyun said giving you a glare with his eyes. That look was the sign that one of your fights was coming up, so Youngbae decided to change the subject.

“OK, let’s leave the topic, let’s just try to accept the fact that Sun Hi will never marry and keep eating"

“Oppa, how can you say that im not going to get married?” you said while pouting ”Aigoo,I really need to stop hanging with you guys"

“Don’t worry, Sun Hi, even if I have to marry you myself I won’t let you be alone” Dae said while blushing a bit.

“My smiling angel is so sweet, why can’t you guys be like him??” you said while giving them a hateful glare.

“Because only Dae is brave enough to do it” Seung Hyun said while laughing.

“Aish, I always end up being bully” you said, sigh and finish eating.

“Well, Sun Hi is right, let’s leave the topic, otherwise she will make us walk home, since she is the one driving today”Ji said ”common let’s finish eating and go ride a few more games before heading home"

You guys finish eating and start to get up to go to the next ride, you where the last one leaving the table and took a look at the 5 guys walking to the exit of the food court and smile. Even if you guys always fight back and for, you knew that they worry about you and wanted you to be happy with someone that cherish you and protect you.

“If they only knew that my heart already belongs to you” you said to yourself while looking to the one you loved.

“Sun Hi, hurry up, otherwise you are ridding alone” Seung Hyun said, making you snap out of your thoughts and run to join them.