Is my turn now

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

The guys where finally left alone downstairs, Young Bae was ordering some food, while the rest of them where laying around in the living room.

Dae waited until he heard Sun Hi got into the shower and hear her sing to the music she was playing, until he approached the guys and tryed to bring himself to talked to them.

“Hyung” he said talking to Jiyong but loud enough so the other guys could hear him “hyung, do you remember what I told you last year?”

Jiyong look directly to Daesung and said “you mean what you told me about Sun Hi?”

The other 3 guys put attention the moment Sun Hi’s name was brought up, especially Seung Hyun.

“Ne hyung… I think the right time to do it is now and I was wondering if you will give me your blessing?” Dae finally said and his cheeks turn red and he lower his head.

“Blessing for what?” Seungri said butting into the conversation.

“Yes Dae you have my blessing, actually you are an angel for being willing to go out with my cousin”-Ji said while laughing and interrupting Seungri before he could say anything else.

“MWO???” the other 3 guys say at the same time.

“Hyung you are gonna ask Sun Hi noona to date you?” Seungri said in disbelief.

Daesung took a big breath and finally said “Yes, I like her since 2nd year of college and the fact she came to me last night, when none else could find her, made me realize that I mean a lot to her too,  I have to fight to win her heart, not as a friend but as a lover”.

Seung Hyun just stood there in shock, listening to the sudden declaration of his beloved friend, after all he had spend the whole night thinking on what an he was by denying his feelings for so long and for not realizing them before. But when he heard his beloved donsaeng saying he loved her, he felt his heart broke to pieces, because after Sun Hi, Dae was the person he care the most in his group of friends.

“Wow, our beloved Dae is growing up” Young Bae said while patting Daesung’s back “Well, fighting! I will be rooting for you” he said and smile to his friend.

“Wait, wait… So Dae, you are really going to confess to her? But she isn’t cute at all” Seungri said and dodge the hand of Jiyong before he was strike by the hit.

“What do you mean? My cousin may be a handful, but if someone here has the ability to stand by her side is Daesung” Jiyong said while finally hitting Seungri.

“Hyung, you haven’t said anything” Daesung said looking at Seung Hyun, after all, after Jiyong, his hyung’s opinion about this was the one he value the most.

Seung Hyun practically had to force himself to talk to his donsaeng “Well Dae, it truly is big news… But are you sure about it? I mean do you think she has the same feelings for you? I just don’t want to see you get hurt by this silly girl” he finally said while trying to hold in the shock he felt in his heart.

“Well hyung to tell you the truth, that was the thing that made me hold back all this time… But after seeing that she came to me last night, made me realize I’m done waiting, is now or never, is my turn now… I want to be the guy for her whenever she is upset, happy or crazy… I just want to be by her side” Dae finally said and turned red.

“Aigoo, hyung you are so cheesy! But I’m rooting for you” Seungri said while back hugging Dae.

“Well you already have my blessing Dae, go for it… My cousin will be a fool if she didn’t receive your heart, FIGHTING!” Jiyong said and pinch Dae’s cheeks.

“Yes, fighting” was all that Seung Hyun managed to said, but deep down he felt like dying.

“Fighting for what?” Sun Hi said while walking down stairs.

“Oh nothing, we were just giving Dae encouragement for him to survive the last months of college” Young Bae said in a very smooth way.

“Oppa, he isn’t the only one that needs encouragement, I’m also about to graduate” you said while pouting.

“But he has to graduate and still listen to your nagging, so he deserves the double encouragement” Jiyong said while flicking his baby cousin forehead.

“Aish, Oppa, jinjja, you are the worst” you said and walked to Seung Hyun, grab him by the arm and said “Seung Hyun-ah, tell Jiyong Oppa he is wrong” but you got no answer. “Yah, what is wrong with you bingu?” you said while shaking your friend.

“Seung Hyun hyung, are you ok?” Young Bae said and brought him out from his thoughts.

“Oh yes, sorry I’m sleepy and I zoned out” Seung Hyun said while taking off Sun Hi’s arm from his.

Soon the doorbell cut the awkward moment and Seungri run to pick up the food with Young Bae.

Everyone seated in the living room and Sun Hi took her usual place between Seung Hyun and Daesung, little did she knew that soon she will be force to choose by who’s side she will stand next to.