Memories part 2

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

 

A dumb fool Seung Hyun just saw his best friend running away, but he was so shocked at the words she just told him that he didn’t manage to run after her, he simply stood there, like if life had left his body.

“You are an idiot Choi Seung Hyun” he finally said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------flashback­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seung Hyun got a call from a worry Jiyong telling him if he knew where Sun Hi could be, he told his hyung that she had left the house around 3 hours ago and that nobody could find her and that she even left without her phone.

“Sorry Ji, she isn’t here, but I think I might know where she is, let me go check it out and I will give you a call if I find her” Seung Hyun told his friend.

“Ok, hyung thanks for your help, my aunt is about to lose it, if she doesn’t finds Sun Hi soon” Ji said hanging up.

There is only one place she could have gone being like this” Seung Hyun thoughed and started walking to the little playground Sun Hi once told him that she love to go when she need it to unwind from the world and just charge up her batteries.

And he wasn’t mistaken; there it was, his silly little friend, swinging herself like trying to fly away from her worries.

“I knew I would find you here silly girl” Seung Hyun said and stop Sun Hi from swinging.

“I knew you would figure out where I was, but how did you know I was missing?” she asked.

“Jiyong called me after getting a call from your mom; they have being looking for you for the past 3 hours”

“No wonder you came here, I knew she would react like that, but I just couldn’t take it anymore, I hate having to fight with my parents, I don’t know why is it so hard for them to understand that I want to make my own path in life, instead of just following the footsteps my dad has already place in front of me” she sighed.

“Well, I told you it wasn’t going to be easy to stand up for yourself, but I also told you that if you really love this you need it to fight for it”

“I know, I know, but I was fool enough to believe that they will eventually support my decisions, instead of fighting nonstop about this. Seung Hyun I’m so tired of fighting, I am so tired of everything” she said and finally started crying.

Seung Hyun was shocked, he had never seen the strong and hot tempered Sun Hi cried in front of him, he simply grab his friend in his arms and hug her tight for a long time, for someone like him, that wasn’t really good with emotions, felt like an eternity. Soon Sun Hi calm down and separate herself from his embrace.

“Thanks, I don’t know what the hell got into me, I think I just got too overwhelmed” she said while wiping away the tears from her cheeks.

Seung Hyun run his hands through her cheeks, helping her wipe the tears, but soon he just grab her face with his hands, took a look at this beautiful messy girl that was standing in front of him, someone that was so tough and stubborn on the outside but so fragile and innocent on the inside, and plant a soft kiss in her lips.

After a few moments, he finally realized what have he had done and broke off the kiss, he saw how his best friend just transform into a beautiful young woman in his eyes and wonder why it had taking him so long to kiss her, something new had born inside of him but he wasn’t clear on what that was.

The both just remain silent and Seung Hyun took Sun Hi back to her home, where he bid her good night before returning to his place and locking himself in his room.

“What have you just done Seung Hyun, why did you kiss Sun Hi out of the blue? Yes, I just couldn’t help it, seen her like that, so fragile, so pretty, so strong but yet so soft, I just got mesmerized by her… But she is Ji’s baby cousin, the one we have being taken care for the past 3 years, what the hell happen to me? I have always taken care of her as she was my own little sister. Yes she may have a really strong and mature personality for her age, but still… she is my donsaeng. What the hell I just did? But mainly, what should I do know? I don’t know how I should act after this; I mean do I even like her?...
Well of course I do, how come I wouldn’t like her; she is the only one that is not afraid to tell the things straight to my face, she may nag me even if I’m older, but she does it because she worries about me, she is so outgoing, she is the complete opposite of me. She brings balance to my life, that’s why I love having her by my side.

But wait… She is my best friend, she is our donsaeng. What will happen if she just doesn’t like me back, I might have just screw up our group of friends… , Seung Hyun, you really just made a mess… I don’t know what I should do, for one side I would love to try and see what Sun Hi and I could be, but on the other side, Ji and the guys would kill me for doing this to her… Aish, I don’t know what I have to do, I just don’t know….”

------------------------------------------------end of flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn it, I am such a coward… I never thought how much pain I had caused Sun Hi all this time, I just thought it was for the best if I just waited and see what could have happened between us, I just didn’t want to force anything on her and mess up the family dynamics we have in our group of friends. If I just had man-up and showed her my true feelings, maybe things will be ok and I would have saved us both the pain of not being together for the past years” Seung Hyun said to himself.

Soon he got a text from Daesung that snap him back to reality.

-From Dae: Guys Sun Hi is with me, she is sleeping now, don’t worry I’ll take care of her tonight, I let you guys know how she is tomorrow. Bye

“Well, at least she is safe at Dae’s, I was worried where the heck she had run to, I better go to bed and try to figure out what I should do next” Seung Hyun said, while glancing one last time to the place where he finally realize the special place his silly girl had in his heart. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Boom double update!!! LOL i was just going to post one chapter, but after seeing all your lovely comments and all of the new subscribers, I just felt I owe you all this double update. Thanks for your encouraging words, they really meant a lot to me.