A place in your heart

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

 

You woke with a horrible headache and in a place you didn’t recognized “OMO, Sun Hi, where the hell did you end up?” You tried to look around when you saw man’s clothes in the chair in front of the bed “Oh Dear God, what did I do?” you say while checking yourself but you where fully dressed “Uff, thank God, but where the heck am I?” Your head was a complete mess and you couldn't recall what happen to you the last day.

You finally got out of bed and the minute you saw the night stand you knew where you where “Aww, so I ended up at Dae’s place… my poor angel must have being dead worried… but I really can’t remember how I got here” you thoughed while picking up the doraemon alarm clock you have given Dae 3 years ago “he is so sweet still keeping this”.

“You are up? How are you feeling Sun Hi-ah? Did you rest well?” Dae said while coming in with a glass of water and a box of aspirins.

“Dae, im so sorry, I came here, took over your bed and made you go through all this trouble” you said lowering your head in embarrassment.

“Aigoo, you are not a bother at all. Im happy you came here after all the hell of day you must have gone through yesterday. I was worry sick for not being able to reach you but when you finally showed up at my door I was relieved you where fine”

“Haha, Dae you call this fine? I’m a mess, I was drunk, I bet I talk a lot of nonsense and you just tried to keep me in one place before I trashed your apartment” you said while taking the aspirins from your friend’s hands.

“But you where a beautiful mess, you look so peaceful when you were sleeping that I didn’t had the heart to wake you up earlier” Dae said while blushing at his own words.

“Aish, you saw me sleeping? But I’m the worst sleeper there is, just ask Seung Hyun…” you said laughing in your head at the pictures your best friend had taken off you the last time you fell sleep in his house. 

“Ani, you where completely peaceful, you didn’t move one bit” Dae said and thought to himself “she doesn’t remember that I slept next to her”

“Well if you say so, I believe you, but I think you only said it because you are so bias towards me Dae” you said while smiling and getting your out of bed.

“Common, I made you soup, it will help you feel better Sun Hi, let’s go to the kitchen”

You nodded and followed your friend to the kitchen, when a delicious smell was coming out.

“OMO, Dae you really outdid yourself, this smells amazing, and I’m so hungry” you said while digging into the bowl of rice it was in front of you.

Dae just smiled and joined you.

“Sun Hi, I have to be honest, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw you standing on my doorstep last night, and truthfully I was expecting that if you were going to show up in someone’s house, it will be Seung Hyun hyung’s place” Dae said while putting some kimchi in your rice.

“Humm, actually this is the one place I felt I needed to be Dae, you have always taking such care of me and I knew you wouldn’t scold me too much for the look I had yesterday, being drunk and all. Plus I just felt that I needed you, you always make me feel safe whenever I’m around you” you said.

Dae blushed a bit from your words and said “See, you can be so cute from time to time”

“Aigoo, I am cute!! I just don’t show it often” you giggled “plus if Seung Hyun’s omma would have seen me yesterday I believe she would still be scolding me”

“Hahaha, you are right, ahjummonin can be a bit scary when she is angry, but only because she cares about you so much”

“You all worried about me, but I know you would understand and would leave the scolding for later. So here I am, Kang Daesung ready to be scolded” you said while going on your knees and putting your arms up.

“Aish, like if I could ever scold you Sun Hi. Common get up” he said and help you get up “we all deserve a little break, especially after the hell you went yesterday. I’m the one that should be sorry for not knowing right away the impact that the test would have on you”

“Ani Dae, it was my fault for not being able to put my emotions under control. I am a big girl and can’t expect that everyone is going to be understanding of my circumstances”

“But how are you feeling now?”

“A bit better, I took out something that had made my heart heavy for the longest of times… Now all I need to do is move on” you said.

Dae just took you in his arms while saying “You don’t have to be all toughed when you are with me Sun Hi, I am here for being a shoulder you can lean on to, I can help you move on from whatever you need, please borrow my strength because I don’t know how else I can help you”

You smiled at the sweet words he just said and look him at his eyes “You are the biggest help I could ever ask Dae, just being here by my side is the biggest of helps that I could ever ask for” and return the hug.

The both of you stayed like that for a couple of minutes until you snap back to reality and said: “Dae, I must look horrible, can I take a shower to make myself decent because I’m pretty sure Jiyong is going to scold me the minute I arrived at my place”

“Sure, I already lay out one of my shirts for you, I’m sorry if it’s too big for you, but at least is clean”

“Aigoo, don’t you worry about that Dae. Seriously, what will I ever do without you by my side” you said while smiling and making your way to the bathroom.

Move on… I will help you do that Sun Hi, with every bit of strength that there is in my body. All I want to see is your smile, I will show you how much I care for you and I will win a place in your heart” Dae said while watching Sun Hi’s body making her way back to his room.