News

We are just friends, aren't we?

 

You and Dae had a great first date; he was so sweet and caring that he managed to make you not think in Seung Hyun all day. The day was perfect, you guys kept talking about everything and the cherry trees just made the perfect set up for your date. Dae was a perfect gentleman and he tried his best for you to not make you feel uncomfortable.

The night soon approach bringing your date to an end; after a perfect afternoon it was time that Dae drove you back to your place.

“I had a great time Dae, it was a beautiful day” you say smiling to your friend.

“Im so glad you did Sun Hi, all I want is for you to smile like this every day. Is being so long since I saw that beautiful honest smile showing up in your face”

You blushed a bit while getting out of the car and Dae was taking the stuff out of the car and he insisted on you carrying nothing inside.

Dae placed all the stuff in the kitchen and you saw him walking to the door.

“You are already leaving” you asked and then blush because you just sounded it like a 10 year old not wanting her play date to leave.

“Aigoo, Sun Hi you are so sweet. You already feel like not letting me go” Dae said while slowly approaching you and smirking a bit.

“Ani, Dae, what are you saying? Don’t be stupid. I just don’t want to eat dinner alone” you replied trying to act cool, but seeing your nice friend transforming into a manly guy in front of your eyes gave you a shocked.

“Humm, and here I was thinking I already had you under my charm” he said while smiling and taking your hands into his.

“Aish, this guy, aren’t we thinking way too highly of you?” you said letting go of one of his hand and giving him a soft punch on his chest.

“Ouch, so this is how we are playing Sun Hi” he said grabbing you by your wrists and slowly approaching your face.

omo Kang Daesung what the hell are you planning to do” You said in your mind while panicking.

Dae kept approaching and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

“I would love to stay with you Sun Hi, but I already made plans with the guys to grab dinner with them. Mianhae, but I will make it up tomorrow at classes. Remember we have a paper due tomorrow Sun Hi, so I think is better I let you off to finish it” Dae said while giving you a hug.

It made you feel a bit awkward because you weren’t used to this side of Dae, but you end up hugging your friend back. He finally let go and you walk him to the door.

He lean in and whisper in your ear: “Thanks for today, I had an amazing time and thanks for giving me this chance Sun Hi, I won’t let you down”, he gave you another kiss on your forehead and made his way out.

You blushed and smile back at your friend whom you seem walking down the street. “He sure is trying hard and so should I” you said and close the door behind you.

Daesung kept walking until he reached Seung Hyun’s place where he saw Seungri already waiting for his hyungs outside on his car.

“Yah! What took you so long hyung? I’ve being waiting for 5 min already” Seungri said trying to sound like a victim.

“You are giving me attitude for 5min Seungri-ah?” Dae said “But where is Seung Hyun hyung?”

“I just text him, he should be coming out any minute” Seungri said and with that they saw Seung Hyun coming out of his place.

“Hi hyung, are we all ready?” Seungri while everybody else made it into the car. A few minutes of driving and they were soon at their favorite restaurant, they walk in and saw that Young Bae and Jiyong were already waiting for them.

The guys said their hellos, took a seat and made their orders.

“So, what happen at the end?” A very curious Ji asked Dae, who blushed as soon as he heard the question.

“OMO, hyung did you already confess to Noona?” a shocked Seungri almost scream, earning himself a punch from Jiyong who was seating next to him.

“Yes” Dae replied very softly.

“AND?” Jiyong and Seungri asked at the same time.

“Well I told her that I will give her time to think about it, but today I got a text from her asking me out to a picnic” Dae start to explaining.

The guys just nodded and Seung Hyun asked for a bottle of Soju, preparing for what he was about to hear.

“Well, she said she will give me a chance” Dae finally said turning completely red and Seungri and Ji starting clapping like idiots.

“So my cousin isn’t as dumb as she acts” Jiyong said while laughing “Hey don’t you dare hurting her, arasso?”

“Ani, hyung I will never dream of doing it” Dae said.

“I can’t believe she said yes” Young Bae finally said.

“Why do you say that? Did you have so little faith on our donsaeng?” Jiyong asked.

“Not at all, is just that Sun Hi, I don’t know” Young Bae said and took a drink of soju while looking at Seung Hyun.

“So well, when are you taking her on a date? Hyung” Seungri asked “You know if you ever need tips, I am more than willing to help you out”

“Hell no maknae, I am not letting Dae take advices from you, heavens knows where you will tell Dae to take my cousin”

“Aish hyung, what do you think of me?” Seungri replied.

“Nothing good, maknae” Seung Hyun said finally joined the conversation.

Everybody laugh about it, until Ji fill up everyone’s glass and proposed a toast.

“So here is to Dae and Sun Hi, let’s hope my cousin doesn’t drive you crazy in the process” Jiyong said while raising his glass.

After a few hours of eating, drinking and laughing the guys said their farewells and the only ones left where Daesung and Seung Hyun.

“Hyung are you ok with this?” Dae asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be, Dae? I care about you guys a lot, I hope she doesn’t drive you nuts” Seung Hyun said trying to act cool in front of his donsaeng.

“To tell you the truth, I know Sun Hi doesn’t see me the same way as I see her, I just hope I manage to change her mind in the process”

“Well if somebody can do it, that’s you, Daesung; Sun Hi should be happy to have you” Seung Hyun said trying to lie to the face of his beloved friend.

“Thanks Hyung, I talked to you tomorrow, I got to go, take care” Dae said while waiving his hand to his hyung and walking to the subway station.

Seung Hyun made his way walking to his house but he didn’t realize how he ended up in front of Sun Hi’s house, he saw the lights of the house going off and finally took a deep breath and said “Here it’s for new beginnings” 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry guise this update took so long T_T college is making me crazy but I havent forget you all!!! Thanks for loving my story so much. And sorry if this is full of ortographic horrors, i didnt had time to double check it.