Now the choice is yours

We are just friends, aren't we?

Damn it, my head is killing me and what’s with all this light” a hangover Seung Hyun said the minute he woke up early in the morning, “aish, I shouldn’t had drink so much yesterday, my head is killing me”  he got up and made his way to the bathroom, washing up his face and let the water running.

But how did I end up home? It must have being Bae’s doing” and like if a movie started playing, the events of the past night starting playing in the back of Seung Hyun’s mind,  then he took notice to the small bruise in his cheek. “Thank God that Ji punches like a girl” he said while chuckling a bit. “But still, I think I really made a mess yesterday… I can’t believe now everyone knows everything, but I guess is for the best, although I still don’t know what I’m going to do. I have never seen Daesung so determined to do anything in his life like the way he said he wasn’t going to give Sun Hi up” Seung Hyun started to take off his clothes and made his way to the shower, he just wanted to rinse away all his worries.

He finished his shower and made his way downstairs, where Hye Yoon was in the kitchen already.

“So you aren’t dead over alcohol over-dose donsaeng? Seriously I was about to go pock you with a stick to check that you were still breathing”

“Mianhae Noona, I think I drink a bit too much last night” Seung Hyun said while grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

“Well is not every day that Young Bae calls me up in the middle of the night, so I can help him sneak my drunk brother home” she said while rolling her eyes “But what happen yesterday?, I mean, you even have a bruise on your cheek”

Seung Hyun just took a deep breath and decided to tell everything to his sister, after all, almost everybody knew by now.

“Aish, jinjja, Seung Hyun, why are you so dense and stupid? I’m starting to believe that we are not blood related, how can you be such an idiot and realize your own feelings so late? Are you a small kid that only knows what he wants when another one already has it?” Hye Yoon say while hitting his brother.

“I know noona, but after listening to you and Sun Hi talking yesterday…” Seung Hyun added but was interrupted by another of his sister.

“YOU LISTEN TO US TALKING? Haven’t you heard of manners and not listening to other people conversation” Hye Yoon kept saying, empathizing each word with a new punch.

“Mianhae noona, I didn’t meant to, I was just passing by when I heard Sun Hi said my name, I just immediately stop and my body just wouldn’t move when I started paying attention to your conversation”

“What am I going to do with you? You are such a kid… But whatever, are you serious about you fighting for Sun Hi?”

Seung Hyun didn’t had time to reply, because the doorbell rang and Hye Yoon left to answer the door, a few minutes later she was back in the kitchen followed by Jiyong.

“So what brings our trouble maker to our home, although I have to thank you for punching him Jiyong-ah, at least he got a bit of what he deserved” Hye Yoon said while Jiyong lowered his eyes.

“Hyung, mianhae… I was drunk last night, I didn’t meant to punch you” Jiyong said while taking off his glasses and grabbing a seat.

“Ani, Jiyong, like Noona said it, I deserve it, I was an and I should have being a bigger man to honor the feelings I have for your cousin”

“So you truly like her hyung?”

“Well, is not like I like her Ji, is more like I love her, but Dae is right, she is with him now”

“Knowing my cousin, I know she is trying hard to be with him, but she isn’t fully happy. I used to think it was just because she hasn’t dated and all, but now that I think about it, is more like her heart isn’t in the same sync as Dae’s”

“So what are you trying to say, Jiyong?” Seung Hyun said.

“Molla, hyung, I just want to see my Sun Hi smile like she did in the past, I want to see the spark in her eyes comeback again and to be honest, you are the only one that manages to bring out her spark, is like you light something deep inside of her and you are the only one capable in this world to do so”

“But what should I do? Should I just go and tell her everything and disregard Dae’s feelings, or just let them be together and it up?”

“Sorry to barge in guys, but that is a choice that only you can make donsaeng, but remember that no matter what you choose to do, everything has consequences at the end, you need to man up and live up to them” Hye Yoon said interrupting the guys.

“Noona is right hyung, only you can make that decision, but like I told Dae, I wont tolerate see Sun Hi get heartbroken once again, she has gone through a lot this year and I don’t want to see her get hurt any more, well that’s all I came to say, my head is killing me so I better go back to my place, later Hye Yoon Noona, and think about it hyung” Ji said while taking his leave out of this place.

Only I can make that choice, but what will it be?” Seung Hyun kept saying to himself over and over again. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N: Hello everyone, im so deeply sorry for leaving this past weeks without any notest, i was on my college finals and i almost go crazy, so i didnt had time to update, so sorry >_< But i have good news, im on my break now, so im back! I will try to update in a couple of days, since this is a small chappie, i know it may seem boring but good things are about to come :) dont you think i have forgotten about you all, and seriously 44 subscribers??? You guys are the best!!! Thank you so much  /bows/