Trapped : 033

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Doojoon was devastated. For the couple of days he tried to reach Hyosung, called and tracked her down, nothing happened positively. He cannot even bring himself to sleep at nights merely by the thoughts Hyosung were hurting somewhere else. The news was like a rapid blaze fire, it cannot be stopped and Naeun was also nowhere to be found. He tried to get into a contact with her through Dongwoon yet it was the same. Dongwoon himself was unaware where on earth his cousin located.

 

 

He lit up his cigarette for the third time already in a day while kept his eyes, ears and mind on the possibilities found out of where on earth Kikwang took Hyosung. Kikwang informed him that they were going to have sometimes alone where no one could found them before they departed. He didn’t bother to ask him furthermore in sake for his heart. Even though he already accepted the reality, but his feelings for her were inevitable.

 

 

And now, the thoughts of her hurting somewhere by the recent news, made him worried as sick. He went into his old habit, smoking cigars when he already could stop himself. He almost gulped down tonic and gin just to make him awake at nights. He needs to know where on earth Kikwang and Hyosung.

 

 

Especially Hyosung…. That’s all he needs.

 

 

He leaned on the counter while throw his almost die cigars down and drink another glass of tonic and gin at the same time his phone rang. He took his phone immediately just to see Junhyung’s name flashing over his phone screen. He was hesitated actually; his relationship with Junhyung hasn’t gone well like his relationship with the other because the guy is busy with his business. But he shoved the thoughts away and answer the phone immediately since Junhyung was the closest person who able to contact Kikwang due to their business.

 

 

“Yes?” His voice was hoarse and his mouth trembling to answer Junhyung’s call, expecting some news coming from his friend.

 

 

“I think you want to know Kikwang’s current location.” Junhyung replied with his icy tone that successfully brings Doojoon into shiver. Junhyung always been that cool and he knew despite the coolness, there’s the warmness inside of him yet many people haven’t discovered it yet. “I got a call from him a while ago.”

 

 

“Where?” He replied directly, he doesn’t need anything more but Kikwang’s ing locations, “Tell me.”

 

 

“I will tell you but you have to promise me one thing.”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Promise me you won’t screw them over. You won’t mind ing Hyosung and not messing with Kikwang.” Junhyung replied, still with his icy tone, “And you can’t just jump into your car and chase after them. All you need is just their location and their condition. Kikwang was ed enough with every mess around him and you don’t need to add one.”

 

 

“He was hurting her, Junhyung-ah.” Doojoon replied as icily as him, “I need to make sure she’s okay and being with him, it’s hurting her. I know her probably crying somewhere else because of the mess Kikwang caused.”

 

 

“Yes you can blame Kikwang for the mess he caused, but you have to understand that being with Kikwang is also her happiness.”

 

 

“What? Happiness? Can’t you see that every news whether it’s on TV, printed or even online, everyone talking about Naeun and her pregnancy! Don’t you think if Hyosung heard or see one of that rubbish it would make her in pain? I care about her, Junhyung-ah, I just don’t want her to be in pain like how she probably feeling right now.”

 

 

Junhyung sighed from the other line, “Do you think Kikwang did all of this on purpose? He’s ing love Hyosung and they’re married!” He hissed, then continued, “Now I think I know that you just need to know that they’re safe somewhere. I didn’t want you to ruin my best friend, I don’t care with your ing emotions, scaring about her wellbeing but I’ve done my work here.”

 

 

Doojoon run his fingers through his hair desperately while he pacing around the room, he almost threw his glass but he hold back while trying to compose his emotions, “Just ing tell me where on earth are they. I beg you, Junhyung-ah. I need to know.”

 

 

Junhyung heaved a sigh and there were silent for a moment before he finally talked and spill everything to kill his curiosity, “Somewhere in Jeju.”

 

 

Doojoon’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree while he runs immediately toward his Mac and book the earliest flight to Jeju, “Jeju? Alright, thank you, Junhyung-ah.”

 

 

“I expect you to keep your words.” Junhyung talked again, “And I guess you need to know one thing more.”

 

 

“What is it?” Doojoon grabbed his phone tightly while controlling his Mac with his other free hand that seems a little bit challenging for him, “Do spill.”

 

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Lee are expected to land by night to visit Lee Manor.” Junhyung continued, “Actually it’s pretty ed up to have them at the moment, especially with the news floating all across South Korea. Furthermore, Mr. Lee fancies Hyosung more than everything. He dares to disown Kikwang if he hurts her.”

 

 

Doojoon stopped his hand for a while and turned his swivel chair around; his mind went blank just merely by the thought of Kikwang’s father. Kikwang’s father always been so harsh, discipline and scary when they were little, it takes a while to build courage to facing him or even talk back at him. Kikang were his living victim, he knows that maybe his father were that harsh to make Kikwang grow tougher, but he still remember how scary his father were from their childhood memories.

 

 

“!” Doojoon spats back, “When will Kikwang back? Have you informed him in advance? This is no good.”

 

 

“Kikwang bounds to know, it’s his parents we’re talking.” He replied crisply, “But I think I need your help.”

 

 

“What is it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter