Trapped : 012

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosung walked across the university’s building to the parking lot while her head was wandering around, right and left, searching for somebody. She left out a deep sighed once she founds nobody was around her sight, he was nowhere to be found.

 

She stopped her steps and walked back toward the main building and resting for a while near the university’s garden where she used to get herself sometimes alone, soothes herself with the calm atmosphere and the beautiful scenery around her. She enjoys her time looking and staring for the beautiful bloomed flowers in the garden.

 

Where is he? Where should she search for him? Should she call for him?

 

Those questions floating around her, she still cannot set her mind to not thinking about him.

 

Hyosung never been this curious and worry, she always tried her best to get herself in the calmest state whenever something unexpected happened on her life. But, not for today, she was patience enough and telling herself that he might be okay and safe, but this is not what she wants. She needs to see him alive, no matter what.

 

He hasn’t coming home for about three days since their last encounter on the ball. She felt very guilty for making him avoiding her like this, he always avoiding her for a God’s sake but this time she felt different, she felt that she needs to explains things until it clears to make him understood and not mistaken her or Joon anymore. She needs her husband know about her past. She pouted her lips, why bothering to tell him about her past? She knows for sure that he didn’t even want to know or care….

 

“Oh, where are you going?”

 

Hyosung’s taken back into reality as someone calling for her at the same time she was about to go. She turned her body to see Doojoon who already sitting next to her with a bright smile plastered on his handsome face. From what she saw, he had been there for quite times since he was sitting comfortably with one of his leg crossing the other.

 

“You didn’t notice me, huh? You were probably got a lot of things consumes your head….” He talks softly; his voice was caring enough to make Hyosung feels glad by his appearance. At least she could put off what’s bothering her for a while, “Something bothering you?”

 

She forcefully let her lips curved a smile and getting herself back to sit on the bench next to him, “Just…. Personal issues…… Nothing serious…….”

 

Doojoon nods his head as if he understands her problems that much, “But you shouldn’t stare the flowers all the time….. Am I that invisible? I’ve been sitting next to you for ten minutes approximately.”

 

Hyosung let out chuckles to responds him. Somehow he successfully captures her heart with his warmth aura, she didn’t sure exactly but she felt comfortable around him this time, compare the last time they met, “Well I like flowers, it helps me to calm….”

 

“You’re not stress, right?”

 

Doojoon’s question successfully makes Hyosung giggles, “I am about to!”

 

“No way, you can’t!” He replied her as if she’s indeed affected, “If you ever stress, you can’t sees me anymore.”

 

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows, “Why?”

 

“Because……” He chuckles and smiles, “Because I don’t like a girl who cannot take care of herself good, I mean, I don’t like to hang out with a stress people, you know? It was quite bothersome to taking care of stress people…”

 

Hyosung giggles responding his jokes. Though they only known for quite times, she knows that Doojoon’s a good man, he was always around her, even though they didn’t directly doing some interactions. But she learns that Doojoon guy’s always somewhere near her reach.

 

“You’re not going home? It’s already late you know…” He asked her.

 

She shook her head lightly and grinned, “I’ll come home later…”

 

“Should I drive you home?”

 

“Eh??” Hyosung shook her head again, “Anieyoo, it’s okay. I’ve got my driver waiting for me…”

 

Doojoon nods his head, “Then….should I accompany you here? You’re not in a rush, aren’t you?”

 

“Treat yourself, okay?” Hyosung smiled.

 

There was a silence between them, Hyosung whom enjoying the fresh air and Doojoon joined her. She didn’t talk that much, she’s not that open-minded person that can talks easily to whoever she met. Different from her, Doojoon’s the easy going person who can get close to anyone he felt comfortable with. The very first time he met Hyosung, he was captivated by her gloomy charms that makes him curious. He wants to know about her deeper.

 

Doojoon turned his head to his right, facing Hyosung aside. He smiles to see such a beauty lies on her perfect figure. He never been attached to one girl only on his life, truthfully, this is the very first time for him to feel something absorbing whenever he around her. Some kind of magnetic effect pulls him closer to be around on her orbs.

 

“Let me know you better, Hyosung~ah…” He speaks sofly, almost soundless and cannot be heard.

 

Hyosung turned her head, facing him and blinked her eyes, “Do you say something?”

 

Doojoon sniffed and shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter