Trapped : 038

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The fall has passed and it comes again another round of winter. White cold sheets glittering the pavements and bushes, the chilled weather made it all worst. The dark sky without sky only added another misery for some people whom hated winter. Hyosung was one of those people whom hated winter. She wasn’t enjoying the fact that the weather’s cold, everything’s frozen and the lack of the sun. Too bad, she was enjoying the pleasure of getting soaked under the sun which she could enjoy it later on when the warm spring’s coming.

 

 

Leaning over on the huge window, she stares directly into the snowing grounds without even realized that Doojoon was coming over and stood right beside her. She was too focused on her own thoughts that made Doojoon felt maybe he should do something to distract her from whatever the thoughts she was dwelling into.

 

 

“So, do you want to play outside the snows?” Doojoon nudged her as he passed her a cup of hot milk. Doojoon kept making her hot milk instead of coffee ever since they discovered her pregnancy. It was actually uncomfortable to have him taking care of her. He was providing her every need that made her wants to get out of his vacation home soon. But Doojoon, he insisted her to stay until Kikwang coming to get her.

 

 

“I don’t really like winter,” Hyosung replied nonchalantly while sipping the hot milk. Doojoon frowned and stares at her wonderingly that causes her to shrug her shoulder lightly, “It is too cold for me and it just feels so gloomy. I don’t like it at all.”

 

 

Doojoon nodded his head and smiled, trying to melt the chilled atmosphere. Hyosung was somehow drawn out from him, he knows that exactly but he couldn’t push her. He would let her choose whatever she wanted even though it was hurt to see her drawn out from him. He knows he can’t have her, but at least, just let him to be the one that could protect her when the one she wanted was unavailable. That’s the only thing he wanted for now.

 

 

“How are you doing?” He asked softly, “Is everything okay?”

 

 

Hyosung nodded her head while caressing her little-belly-bump, “I think everything’s okay.”

 

 

“You know, Hyosung…” Doojoon’s words successfully caught her full attentions and now they were staring eye to eye, trying to contemplate things on their own, “No matter how hurt it feels, you can always tell me.”

 

 

“But, Doojoon, you’ve done en—“

 

 

“No, let me be the one talking,” He cut her off and pulled her into the comfortable couch in the middle of the room, “I know you’re hurting. I know you’re hiding it well, and I know you’re starting to break down. But, you have to know that I’ll be here, by your sides and whenever you need me, I’m on your commands. Don’t think too much about bothering me or anything else, because this is all I could do for you, Hyosung.” Doojon started to get into more serious mood as he clutches her hands tightly, “I know very well that I can’t have you. No matter how hard I try to make you look at me and I know I won’t be the one. I can’t force you to love me the way I do, but please just let me do this for you…”

 

 

Hyosung’s eyes widened as she heard Doojoon’s confession about his feeling for her, especially the L words where some people considered it sore subjects. She never expects someone like him would fell for a plain girl like her and she learned about his whole cassanova reputations from the other students, and even Kikwang had mentions some of it when he was still loathed Doojoon back then.

 

 

“You love me…?” Hyosung tried to sounds normal but from the smug looks coming from him, it seems like he catches the nervousness coming from her.

 

 

“I didn’t know you don’t know that I love you…” He smirked teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows that made him looks funny. Hyosung can’t help but laugh by his antics. At least Doojoon always succeed to lighten her foul moods without so much trying or force anything. “I guess I was showing you enough that I’m interested in you and by the days passed, I fell in love with you.”

 

 

“How could you possibly falling in love with me that fast?” She was struggled to let those words out of comfortably, not because she was felt superior or something but she was still couldn’t believe the fact that Doojoon love her, “I mean you’re Yoon Doojoon.”

 

 

He frowned then grinned wickedly, “What’s wrong with me being Yoon Doojoon?” All he wanted just to come closer and hugged her tightly; she looked so ing beautiful with the rose-tinted-blush on her cheeks that indicated she was shy. He wanted to kiss those cheeks and lips until them needs to stop because of the lack of oxygen.

 

 

Doojoon can’t help it, no matter how hard he tries; he will always be attracted to Hyosung more than anything. The girl was likely toxic that he couldn’t get over with only just simple taste. The girl was meant to be kept, to be love and to be cherished. Too bad that what’d been he offered, she rejected it simply because her heart no longer available for any other man than Kikwang.

 

 

If he could turn back time, he wanted flying back into the time where he could meet her first, sooner than Kikwang and make sure she was living the life that deserved for her. If he ever got a chance to love her sincerely, love her from close, he would make sure that she was the last girl ever crossed into his life.

 

 

But then, the tightness inside his chest proves he wasn’t that lucky guy. Doojoon wasn’t the person that made Hyosung smiles, happy, sad, cries or even being irresistible at the first place. Sometime he questioned his life, why at the moment he felt he finally got the taste of become settled and wanted to move forward with this certain girl, the plan didn’t go well like how he wanted. Somehow the life’s cruel and unfair.

 

 

“You’re Yoon Doojoon,” Hyosung repeated, still with her blushing shades that successfully make the aches inside his heart getting more realistic, “You can get any woman you wanted easily... and out of so many gorgeous women out there, you love me?”

 

 

Doojon sighed, gulping the formed lumped inside his throat bitterly, “You didn’t know that you’re so ing amazing… I never met someone as amazing as yours, you touched me… and little did I know I fell for you hard… Trust me, I’m trying so hard for not falling in love with you, I restrained myself, I kept reminding myself that you’re belong to my best friend yet I can’t. I can’t stop this feeling for you, Hyosung, I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Why are you sorry?” Hyosung stiffened, trying to look cool and nothing’s affected her yet at the same time she knows that Doojoon’s heartfelt confessions just make everything more awkward and now she didn’t know how should she acted in front of him.

 

 

“I don’t know I just feel like I need to say sorry to you.” He sighed and stares into her eyes once again, still not letting go her hands, “I’m sorry that I love you, I’m sorry to make you feel uncomfortable, I’m sorry for everything. But please, just let me do everything for you, just for you because I have to do something for a girl that I love so hard.”

 

 

“Doojoon, you’re so kind… You deserved someone better than me…”

 

 

“Yeah I know I deserved someone better than you, but unfortunately it is you that I wanted so bad.”

 

 

Hyosung bit her lips nervously, “I really am sorry, Doojoon. I’m so sorry. Maybe, I’m one of the kind of girl that so stupid for not noticing you, you deserved more than what I gave to you. I like you, I like you so much, you’re my best friend…I don’t think I can become this strong without your help, but then again, I don’t deserve your love…and…and I love Kikwang… I love him so bad and it hurts…”

 

 

Doojoon nodding his head, trying to understand even though it was hurt so bad, “Kikwang is a lucky son of a …” He tried to chuckle to lighten the mood and it was success. Hyosung was chuckling along with his remarks and somehow everything becomes lighter.

 

 

If he couldn’t have her, at least let him be the one that make her smiles like that. Hyosung was the prettiest when she was smiling and laughing ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter