Trapped : 030

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Blame it on me, blames everything on me because I’m nothing but mistakes…..

 

Kikwang stood behind the huge glass window inside his study while staring at nothing. He can’t bring himself to face Hyosung after what happened with him and Naeun. His head was about to explode because he was seriously fcked up and didn’t know what should he do.

 

Naeun’s pregnancy was something unexpected and he didn’t even predict it was coming. He’s sure it is his baby because he knows Naeun, she was really faithful to keep their relationship alive even though he married someone else and he almost consummated his marriage life with Naeun, not Hyosung. So it is high possibility that Naeun’s baby is his.

 

He sighed as he placed his palms over his forehead. Once he read Naeun’s sort of black mailing message he went straight back to his place just to found out that Hyosung’s still nowhere to be found. He guessed maybe Hyosung still outside and that made him even worrier. He felt ashamed and afraid to face his beloved wife.

 

Why it happened when he was about to taste the goodness of their marriage life and when he finally claims Hyosung’s heart fully as him?

 

He groaned softly at the same time the knock sounds from his door startled him. He sighed and tried to compose himself calms as he sat on his chair before he let someone enter his study.

 

“Come in…” He shouted while he let himself read any documents lies over his table.

 

The door opened and it revealed Hyosung’s bright face popped up behind the door. The sight of her smiling face was breathtakingly beautiful. Her smiles made her calms in instant as he let himself walked toward her and hugged her firmly, possessive as if he knows that he would lose her in any moment.

 

Hyosung wonderingly confused the moment he hugged her tightly but she let herself savoring the intimate moment between them. She’s still felt weird to have his sudden change, from the cold Kikwang to this warmth loving husband.

 

“Where were you…?” Kikwang asked her while still hugging her, “I missed you so much…”

 

Hyosung smiled in relief to see how her husband acted as if a love sick puppy, even if it’s awkward at first, but she opened her arm as wide as she could to accept his warmth.

 

“I’m taking a stroll; it was suffocating to stay at home with nothing to do…” She knows it was wrong to lie, but she had no choice. She didn’t want to make him worry over her meeting with Naeun.

 

Kikwang closed his eyes, she was lying. He tightened his hugs and kissed her forehead softly. His heart aches, he was still didn’t know what should he do as he didn’t want to lose her. How could he lose her after what he had been through? If she knows the truth, he’s sure that she probably will left him and run after Lee Joon or even Doojoon.

 

She felt something’s wrong with him, she pulled herself off him and face his hooded eyes. She frowned and cupped his face carefully, “Why? What’s wrong…?”

 

He shook his head as he kissed her palm, “No, I just…. I just really missed you so much…”

 

She smiled and tip toed to peck his fully lips, “I missed you too…”

 

He sighed in defeat and pulled her into another hugs. “Let’s have a trip…” Kikwang mouthed, “Just the two of us….”

 

She smiled and nodded her head; she’s the luckiest girl in the earth to have a caring and loving husband like him, “But, where are we going…?”

 

“To somewhere no one can recognize us…” He replied, “Where we could make a lot of beautiful babies like you…”

 

Hyosung blushed to hear his words and hugged him even tighter, “Thank you so much…”

 

Kikwang pulled her off and stares at her wonderingly, “What for?”

 

She smiled again and pecked another kiss on his lips, “For everything….”

 

With that, Kikwang couldn’t help but feeling his heart constrict in pain. For the very first time in his life, he didn’t want to lose someone that important to him. He wanted her for his life. And for the very first time in his life, he wanted to be selfishly doesn’t care about what might happened ahead.

 

 

 

 

“So Kikwang and Hyosung finally became a real husband and wife?” Yoseob sip his drinks while staring at his friend who sat right in front of him.

 

Doojoon nodded his head, “From the very first start they’re a real husband and wife though…”

 

Yoseob sighed and placed his drinks over the table, “That’s not what I mean… I know that they’re a real husband and wife from the very beginning but as everyone know that even when he’s a married man, Kikwang’s still in a relationship with Naeun. Thankfully that the media doesn’t even know about their relationship so, Kikwang pretty much safe from his father’s wrath…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter