Trapped : 037

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang’s trip to Japan was smooth, everything’s fine, the plane departed and arrived on time so he could relaxed a little bit even though his mind still bugged with the thought of any possibilities Naeun’s baby could be his. He hasn’t thought that far until Hyunseung reminded him to have a backup plan if somehow the baby is truly his. He started to think about many possibilities. Yes, maybe the baby could be his to remember that he was always slept with Naeun whenever he felt uncomfortable at home, that’s not until he finally fell in love with his own wife that changed everything.

 

 

He always been a secured man, he never forget his protection so that would be nonsense for him to be the daddy of Naeun’s baby. But there will always be any possibilities.

 

 

Kikwang scowled annoyingly as he stepped into the cab, the airport was always been so busy and it was hard to haul a cab in instant. He had to wait for thirty minutes until he got to haul a cab. He immediately gave the driver the direction into his apartment without further waiting. The thirty minutes he spent for waiting a cab already waste enough.

 

 

The driver drives the cab swiftly around the city as Kikwang hurried him to get to the destination. He had no time, he wanted everything to be over and back into its place so he can get back his wife, the love of his life. He wanted everything back to normal, he wanted to have Hyosung back in his life as his wife and whatever his father going to do to their marriage, and he didn’t want to break everything apart.

 

 

This was the perfect time for him to clean all the messes he caused.

 

 

It takes almost twenty minutes to finally arrive at Kikwang’s Osaka Apartment. The driver was fast enough slipping between cars and they arrived safely in pieces. He paid the driver enough money and hopped out immediately. He looked up toward the blue sky ahead and scrutinized his eyes due to the bright shines that almost blind his eyes. He heaved a deep sigh, just hoping that the bright sky would lead him into greatness of the day. He just didn’t want to deal with another leap of drama because what’s in front of him was already drama enough.

 

 

With heavy steps Kikwang entered the building and straightly proceed to his unit’s floor. All he wanted just to finish in all in once, no more drama ahead for the people around him. Once he arrived in front of his unit’s door, he brought his fist in front of his face and knocked on it at the same time he released his long breathe. He was so nervous, Kikwang never been this nervous in his entire life. He wanted to run, the urge to run away and neglecting all his problems sounds so tempting but he just can’t. He wasn’t that kind of person anymore, the now Kikwang was somebody responsible that would fight for everything he deserved.

 

 

He knocked once again when Naeun didn’t open the door for him. Thankfully the door didn’t have any peephole so it was his advantages. Naeun didn’t know he was here, and he was sure one hundred percent that she wouldn’t open the door for him if she knows it was him standing outside her door. When he was about to knock the door for the third times, the doors locked opened and revealing Naeun from behind.

 

 

She was as stunned as him to see him standing in front of her door while on the other hand, he was stunned because of her bulgy stomach that made him cringed. What would happen if it was his baby growing inside her womb?

 

 

“Naeun…” He muttered softly, too stunned to even mouthed any coherent words.

 

 

Naeun eyes went wide, she shuddered and impulsively shut the door close but Kikwang was fast enough to take a hold on it with the help of his feet. “Go away; I don’t want to see you.” She went red as she kept pushing the door.

 

 

 “God, please, Naeun, I’m here to talk to you. We need to talk.”

 

 

“We don’t have anything to talk about anymore, Oppa.” She replied sarcastically, “You’ve made it clear you didn’t want to do anything more with me once you choose your wife over me. So please go away because I don’t want to see you.”

 

 

Kikwang sighed desperately while his hand tightly gripped the door’s knob, “Naeun please…. We have to talk, we need to talk.”

 

 

She frowned, biting her lips nervously then nodded her head at last, and “I don’t have much time please make it fast.” She released her grips then opened the door wide, letting him entering her apartment unit.

 

 

He nodded his head and followed her immediately. Naeun sat down in her single arm chair while Kikwang take a seat right across from her. He used to love the woman sitting in front of him; he was still can remember the memories of loving her which was very beautiful. But it was different compared from Hyosung. His love for Naeun was something he can expected since he always been adored her ever since she was a little. He wanted to take care of her and make sure that she was hung out with kind people. He wanted to fall in love with her. But with Hyosung, he didn’t even expect his heart to beat rapidly whenever she was around. He didn’t even care for her at first and unexpectedly he fell for her unconditionally. He didn’t have the urge to take care of her when he was fallen for Hyosung, but the urge to have, love and take care of her later on were something he called unconditional love.

 

 

He was still could breathing when Naeun was leaving him, while right now, when Hyosung filed a divorcement letter for him, he was on the verge of getting crazy. He didn’t even want to think his life without Hyosun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter