Trapped : 010

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where were you going for such a long time?”

 

Hyosung stops her feet as she saw Kikwang sat on the dining table with hands grabbing on newspaper. She looked down, didn’t bother to saw him, keeping her head looking on her feet while she heard him coming closer toward her. Her heart started to thump as she imagines it would be her last day standing in here.

 

He stops right in front of her; she could sniff his freshly showered scent with his cool perfume. She tried to look up yet immediately bowed her head back. He furrowed his eyebrows to see her acting weirder than usual. He didn’t really wants to care about his wife right now since he was pretty upset to know that his wife didn’t even waits for him to be home instead playing around by herself. He’s sure mad.

 

“I was visiting my hometown for hours.” She tried holding on her breath as she felt to chokes suffocating her lungs. She’s incredibly felt like she will be death in any minutes within his hands.

 

“Didn’t I told you before that you’re not going anywhere without my permission.”

 

“I thought you’re spending the night at your lover’s house again.”

 

He was about to talk but then stopped as he heard her mentioned his lover. He sighed and bit his lips, he was already pretty upset about her disappeared from their home and now she dare to mentioned his lover casually like that in front of him?

 

“Why?” He curved a smile and teasingly asked her in purpose, “Do you feel bothered by the fact that I spent my nights mostly at Naeun’s house than ours? I almost forgot that we’re husband and wife; do you want me to spend my night at yours? Likely real lovers did?”

 

Hyosung immediately shook her head, never crossed on her mind to have that kind of lover’s relationship with her husband. She suffered enough to be his prisoner.

 

“I…..” She stuttered, “I will be at our room.”

 

She turned her body, dragged her feet away from Kikwang but then she felt her arm gripped by his cold flesh. She gasped and turned her body slowly as the gripped getting tighter. Their eyes met, she was always afraid to get their eyes connected, she hates to see his searing stares directed to her, but now, she didn’t saw any searing stares he used to give her. His gaze’s still the same, as cold as his hand, but something inside those eyes, hatred, no more can be seen.

 

“You’re not going anywhere, I haven’t finished yet.” He talked, “Remember, you’re my wife and you supposed to hear whatever I said.”

 

She can heard the way he talked, he insisted her to obey him yet unconsciously she nods her head likely a puppy follows their master. He leaned his head closer toward Hyosung, this probably the closest distance they ever shared beside their first kiss back on their wedding day. She was so innocent while everyone shouts at them to share a kiss, she follows his lead. They shared a light peck, lips to lips, and her very first kiss. She unconsciously arched her head backward, as she felt their distance is fewer.

 

“Go change your clothes with the proper one, elegant one.” He whispered, “My father cannot attend the gala dinner so he set us up on the list. I’ll wait for you in the car, 20 minutes or I’ll leave you.”

 

He getting back to his position and walked back toward the front door, leaving dumbfounded Hyosung who still trying to get what’s actually happened.

 

 

Silence strikes on their way to the Imperial Hotel. He was trying to act as casual as usual but he cannot, his heart thumping unusual and he hates it. Worst is, he cannot control it. He already tried many ways to get his head occupied by more important things yet still; a gorgeous figure silently sitting next to him distracts his head again and again.

 

He didn’t know what’s wrong with him, he never get himself unsecure like the way he acting right now. He could feel all the sweat dripping all over his body inside the cold weathered car. He sighed and tried to take a peek on her. Her wife, sitting beside him, didn’t even notice his little affection towards her.

 

Kikwang didn’t wants to admit it but he indeed felt some electricity all over his body to see his wife beautifully covered by one pieced red m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter