Trapped : 015

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang turned his head aside very slowly to see Naeun that already closed her eyes. She was sleeping comfortably on his right hand that she used for a pillow. He always cuddles her whenever she had trouble with sleep. It was like his habits for being her pillow while he would pat her upper head until she sleep.

 

He always do his routines lovingly but not for tonight. He was pretty much not on his self. He was spacing out quite times that makes Naeun wondering. He can only replied her that he was tired. Luckily, Naeun's a little bit off today so she didn't catch him off guard.

 

His head was filled with everything that happened today. How he and Naeun got into fight because of Hyosung's coming along and he slapped Hyosung for her didn't want to listen him. He was upset for sure, he angry to know that his long time best friend he cherished a lot got something with Hyosung that makes her uncomfortable.

 

Didn't he just coming back from New York? How could he end up close with Hyosung? Is he coming from her past like the Joon guy?

 

His head totally occupied by his own wonders, emotions and regrets.

 

Did she taking care of her wounds properly? Is she hurt?

 

Kikwang was uneasy and curious. He pulled his hand from Naeun's neck slowly, once Naeun shows some movement that would let her awakes; he pats her head immediately and showered her face with light pecks, making sure she knows that he's around.

 

Kikwang dragged his feet carefully away from Naeun's room. He closed the door slowly, making sure he didn't produce any strange sounds. He sighed once he out from her room and started to drag his feet again, toward the end of the hallway, toward his room to be exact.

 

But his feet stopped as he walked past the kitchen. He walked back and turned his head around to see someone that catching his eyes earlier. Indeed, Doojoon was awake and taking some cans of beers out from the fridge. The sudden urge to confront him was burning inside him but succesfully manage it wisely. He needs to talk to him in chill.

 

“You’re not sleeping....”

 

Doojoon immediately turned his head and closed the fridge's door. He smirked and passed him a can of beer, “Oh it was you...”

 

His answer didn't please him, “Who do you expect, huh?”

 

He shook his head lightly as he opened his beer, “No one.”

 

Kikwang rolled his eyes and opened his beer too, not replying to Doojoon's cheers gesture that he offering, he drank it right away and hissed after its thick taste down his throat.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me about your arrival and since when you were here?” Kikwang asked him right away.

 

Doojoon turned his head and smirked once again, “About three weeks? You're busy that it's hard for us to catch up, oh but I met Dongwoon when you were drunk. You're still the same, uh? Still cannot hold on alcohols that much and still going strong with Naeun.....”

 

Kikwang coughed to hear his last sentence and wiping the beer’s leftover on his mouth. He was quite surprised to hear that coming from Doojoon’s mouth. He was like stabbing his swords right to its target.

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t attend your wedding…..” Doojoon continues as his eyes locked on his, “I didn’t know that you’re marrying.”

 

Kikwang throw his face away from him, annoyed, “its okay, I can’t reach you either. You’re totally cut our friendship once you went to New York.”

 

“I’m not cutting our friendship…” He replied him, “You know that was quite hard time for me, so I thought for missing in action for a while is the best choice for all of us.”

 

Kikwang hissed back to hear his excused. Whatever happened between Doojoon and the others was quite memories. He was the one who suffered the most because of Doojoon’s sudden choice to leave for New York because he was pretty much close to him. He favors his the most and respects him. He loves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter