Trapped : 001

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is love? Is she deserved it?

 

For her life, she never knows what the meaning of love is. She never had a chance to feel it yet she didn’t want to feel it. Her life pretty up even without love in it, that’s why she always wondering how could people say, that thing so easily but end up being a mess in the end? She didn’t want to fell for it. Witnessing someone tortured from loved make her felt her stomach sick.

 

People always said that she’s blessed. Bless for having a life that many people envy her. She can only forcefully smile to have people talked like that. They didn’t know the reality…. That would spilled out after many praised she got from people that truly envy her or maybe hate her. She didn’t care and didn’t want to care.

 

People might called her ungrateful with what she got right now but she can only remain silent after harsh comments tormenting her. She used to it. Every harsh comment is her morning food besides the supper breakfast she had earlier at home. The house where she can see, feel even eat the reality behind all of torments. She felt sick every time she had to go back to that place, the place where he locked her. The place where he would torture her until he got his pain washed away.

 

“At three a clock or I will leave you….” He said coldly, not even take a single stare toward her and walk passed her.

 

His cold voice shocked her, what’s with this guy suddenly popped up behind her? She impulsive nods her head even though he didn’t look at her. He turned to the right as they reached the junction, leave her alone. She sighed and turned to the left, walked slowly toward her last class.

 

“Hyosung-ah!”

 

She turned her body back to hear familiar voice calling for her. She smiled to see her good friend comes after her with the stack of books on her hands.

 

“Do you have any plans for today? Can you come and join us go to the mall after class?” She asked her.

 

She flashed smile to her friend that staring confusedly at her, “Mianhae, Sunhwa-ya. I can’t join you and the others today.”

 

Sunhwa blinked her eyes then formed an ‘o’ shaped with as if she understand with her incapability joining her and the others to spend the afternoon at the mall. She sighed then smiled; truly understand with her even though she haven’t shout out her excuse for being unable joining her friends.

 

“Arrasso. We can go on shopping another day.”

 

“It’s not like I didn’t want to join you….”

 

She looked at her and smiled again, “Jeez, it is okay. Don’t over think it. I just thought that we could spend the afternoon since you always come home right away after the class dismissed. You should enjoy your day at least….”

 

She bit herself, trying to smile, “I will ask for his permission later so we could hang out.”

 

 “S…sure….” She forced herself to reply her, “Hyosung-ah, I’ve got something to do, so I will be out now?”

 

She smile and bow at her, she felt grateful to have such a good friend like her. At least she could enjoy herself surrounding by people that really wanted her for who she is. Sunhwa hugged her good bye then walked back to the path where she comes after her.

 

She smiled to see her friend disappeared at the end of the hallway and decided to walk her feet again. She walked through the hallway with every gaze on her, that’s usually happened to her and she felt it as nothing. Too feeless to feeling scare or aware, her heart probably already set it itself. But then suddenly her gaze turned dark and she fell to the ground as she accidentally slammed herself to the left-opened locker.

 

“Ouch!” She murmured between her fell.

 

The crowded hallway turned noisy to witnessing her fell down the ground just because accidentally knocked her face to the locker. She groaned slowly, can be heard only by herself, due to her clumsiness that makes her into laugh stocks.

 

“Duh, I’m sorry!” A guy voice welcomed her. He immediately offers his arm, tries to help her to stand up, yet coldly rejected by her sudden movement, she stand up by herself even before he could reached her.

 

She grabbed her fell down things and looked at the ‘responsible’ man in front of her. He looked at her dumbfounded.

 

“You should close your locker if the hallway’s quite crowded like this.” She talked, not minding people’s laughter and the pain she felt on her forehead, and “Do not let other people to be your next victim.”

 

She b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter