Trapped : 014

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wife? Husband and wife?”

 

He definitely has no idea with what happened right now. He laughed to remember everything he went through just like a movie, drama movie, to be exact. How ridiculous his life would be, what makes him encounter something out of mind like what he encountered right now?

 

“Doojoon~ah, I’m sorry…..” Hyosung tried to persuade him.

 

She knows exactly that he’s mad at her. He’s mad at her for lying about her status. But to remember, she didn’t even lie. She just not tells him about her status. Why would he get angry like this?

 

“Why don’t you tell me, huh?” Doojoon turned his body to faces her, “Why don’t you introduce yourself as my friend’s wife not only Hyosung? Are you happy playing with me?”

 

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows, she was quite troubled today. She has to see her husband run away for the girl he loved and now the only person she felt comfortable with blaming her with his every word and stare.

 

“I said that I’m sorry….” She replied him, “I didn’t mean to lying at you about my status, therefore, you didn’t ask me about my status and why would I have to honest with you? We’re just recently met and befriended each other; also I didn’t know you’re Kikwang’s friend.”

 

“For a God’s sake I’m his close friend!!!” Doojoon yelled at her in frustration, “I’m his close friend ever since we were on middle school, Hyosung-ssi!!!”

 

Hyosung scoffed and throw her face away from Doojoon. She had enough and he kept adding everything that makes her felt even worse. “Why would you angry anyway?? This is not like I’m intending to lie at you. I didn’t even know you’ve known each others for so long, I’m sorry.”

 

She leave out a heavy sighed while trying to hold on her forming tears for not falling in front of Doojoon. She has no idea why she felt so lonely right now. Her heart might be burst into pieces any soon because she can’t hold on it anymore. She places her hand on her chest, trying to conceal its hurt feeling that consumes her and get rid of everything before it worsened.

 

Doojoon was quite. He silence for his own thoughts. His mind was still puzzled from what happened earlier. He wants to not believe in what he just encounters yet it was the reality. He just cannot keep setting his mind as if nothing happened. Something happened and that was pretty much left a bad impression on him.

 

He turned his head, facing Hyosung who mesmerized on her own world. She was closing her eyes, hand on her chest and breathing unevenly. He cannot help for not feeling hurt seeing her holding back on her own feelings. She was trying her best to hiding all the emotions caught her from everyone. She fights for her own. Doojoon feels his heart clutches as if thousands of blades searing his heart.

 

Even though he mad at her, he cannot stay mad for what she did. She did not understand either and he just kept selfish for not letting her have chance to explain everything.

 

He leave out a heavy sighed and walked toward Hyosung. She was still closing her eyes tightly. Doojoon now can see the tears already flowing on her beautiful face. There he is, feeling hurts once again.

 

He arched his hands, placing his palms on her cheeks. She immediately opened her eyes in surprised to see Doojoon already in front of her.

 

“Doojoon~ah…..” She tried to talks yet Doojoon shook his head.

 

“Do not talk…” He replied her as he placed his thumbs on her cheeks and wiping her tears carefully, “Just listens to me…”

 

“Do you understand how mad am I to know that you’re married to my best friend?” He continues; his eyes still locked on hers, “Have you ever feel like you’re committed into a sinful crime that’s hard for you to hide? I can’t hide and run away from what’s chasing me behind. The only thing I could do is to face it thoughtfully and calm, until it’s finished on its own. But, something like that, I can’t do this to myself with what just happened with me.”

 

“Maybe I sound selfish or anything bad you call it,” He sighed, “But I can’t stop for not being selfish. I just felt like you’re lying at me, and I’m mad. I’m mad to understand that you’re his; you’re my best friend’s wife.”

 

“What….. What do you mean?” Hyosung interfere him with her question, actually she indeed didn’t understand with what he said. 

 

Doojoon stared at her and curved a smile, “I can’t stay mad at you. This is not your fault either.”

 

“Really?” Hyosu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter