Trapped : 021

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You're not going out?”

 

Kikwang furrowed, fixing his neck tie while staring over his wife's reflection through mirror. Hyosung was busy stocking his bag with clothes and the other things that probably useable for his meeting. She fixes her silk night gown before zipping his bag.

 

Hyosung walked closer toward him as she pick another clothes from the closet and stuffed it into the bag.

 

Kikwang finished with his neck tie and turned around, arms rested on his waist while looking over the busy Hyosung who almost touched everything inside their room.

 

“Jeon Hyosung!!” Kikwang called, “You're not listening?”

 

Hyosung stopped her feet and looked at her husband. She bit her lips, suppressing herself to say anything as she was pretty consumed with the fact that Kikwang is about to attend the meeting outside the city.

 

She just knew it last night when they were about to sleep, Kikwang said due to privacy and everything related to the business he doing, the meeting will be hold on Busan for two days. That's mean he's going to away for two days one night as it's impossible for him to coming home after the meeting.

 

What makes her spaced out in this early morning is because of the floating news around on tabloid, television, magazine, etc, that Son Naeun's currently shoot her film in Busan. So it's possible for them to meet up that makes her thinking about it.

 

She didn't know either why she is thinking about it. Somehow the news about Son Naeun's filming her movie in Busan bothering her that much. She didn't want Kikwang to go to Busan. She didn't want him to meet Naeun even though she didn't have any rights to stop or make him stay by her sides. Suddenly she didn't want to let him to go on working, she just want him to stay at home with her.

 

“Uuh? You're asking me?” Hyosung tried her best to hide her bothered thoughts.

 

Kikwang nods his head and shifting forward, closer to Hyosung, “You said that you're going out today, right? With your friends?”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows as she didn't remember a thing about going out. She pouted and formed an 'O' with , “Ooh... Right....”

 

“Well, since I'm pretty much in a good mood, you can go...” Kikwang smiled as he ruffles her hair, “But, don't forget to have Mr. Park always on your sides... I don't care if your friends going to mock you or anything because you have Mr. Park with you, just make sure he's with you all day or I will not let you going anywhere if I found him stay at home.”

 

Hyosung nods her head slowly. She was about to faint in minutes to see him smiling beautifully at her.

 

Kikwang gets his bag and walked lightly, exiting their room.

 

Hyosung sighed, she sure that Kikwang's in a good mood because he will meet Naeun soon in Busan. She bit her lips and follows him from behind without bothers to wear her robe.

 

Smiles plastered all over his face; Kikwang hummed a happy song as he dragged his feet toward the main entrance of his house. He will fetch the breakfast at the plane instead.

 

He stops his feet and turned around to see Hyosung who walked downstairs, following him behind. He grinned once again and turned back, about to move his feet forward at the same time of his eyes catch somebody's figure who about to enter his house.

 

His eyes widened as he catch a glimpse of the person's sight, Yoon Doojoon. He drops his bag as he felt his hand's suddenly weak and panic strikes him at the moment. He immediately turned his body back toward Hyosung who walks calmly toward him.

 

He was literally jaw dropped to see Hyosung's covered with a thin silk gown fitted her voluptuous body. She got her shoulder wide opened as the gown's strap as thin as her bra's strap with the skirt that probably covered her upper thighs.

 

Kikwang run in flash toward her and grabbed her hands immediately. Hyosung's eyes widened as she didn't even know what's gotten into him, he just run back at her suddenly and gripped her hands with his cold palms.

 

She furrowed; Kikwang's palms were cold and sweaty. What's wrong with him?

 

“Where is your fcking robe?????” He stared at her, his stares defined 'i-will-kill-you'.

 

“Huh???” Hyosung's confused, “At our room, why?”

 

“Kikwang~ahhhhh!!!!!”

 

Kikwang gasped and immediately pulled Hyosung to his hug. Hyosung was startled as she didn't know anything. Kikwang took a deep breath, composing himself for the boiling anger he's up to. What the heck with his early visit?

 

“Pull out my coat!” He talked. She frowned; still have no idea at all.

 

Kikwang hissed as he loosened his hug a bit and pulled out his coat by himself. He arched his arms and dress her up with his coat; he even tied the front belt to make Hyosung fully covered by his long coat.

 

“Kikwang~ahh!!” Doojoon trailed after him and tapped his shoulder. He was pretty surprised to see Hyosung on his hug but he didn't really mind it at all since he got something bigger than minding their hugs.

 

Kikwang gritted his teeth as he let Hyosung off from his arms and turned around; greeting his friend, Doojoon.

 

“Oh, good morning, Hyosung~ah!!” Doojoon grinned and offering a hand shake for her but Kikwang already grabbed his and and shake it away.

 

“Good morning!” Kikwang forced himself to smile, “What's with the early visit? Doojoon~ah, you know, I have to go....”

 

Doojoon suppressed himself for not burst into laugh. He knows already that Kikwang felt bothered by his visit; even he forced himself to smile in front of him.

 

“Oh, you have a meeting? Tight schedules, huh?” Doojoon asked.

 

Kikwang grinned once again in his response as he didn't want to waste more times. He needs to be at the airport in minutes and Doojoon was practically ruined his schedule by suddenly appearing in his house before he leaves. There is no way for him to go if Doojoon's still around his house.

 

Let me love her…

 

Kikwang exactly remembers his words. Doojoon have his guts, he knows exactly what he wanted and it is a little bit risky to let her alone with Doojoon's around. Hello, we're talking about Yoon Doojoon, The Big Apple's Casanova, famous for his sweet-talking skills. He wouldn't let Hyosung comes near him even if he had to take her along with him.

 

“So, Kikwang~ah....” Doojoon stared at him, getting more serious, “I want to take Hyosung out for a day.....”

 

“G-GOOING OUT??????!!!” Kikwang's eyes widened as he was surprised too. So, it was actually Doojoon, the friends that Hyosung refers to?

 

Kikwang clenched his fists, turned his head around to founds Hyosung who was looking down; kind of afraid and shuttered. He bit his lips, totally fire up with the situation. He's angry for sure! He have remembers Hyosung to stay away from any guys yet she didn't follows his orders?

 

 

 

 

Doojoon bit his lips, compos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter