Trapped : 002

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He blinked his eyes, looking at his desk full of stacking documents waiting for his approval signature. He sighed then placed his thumb and index finger on his upper nose, massaging it slowly as if he tried to sweep his tiredness away. For a while he kept no massaging then he gets the upper documents and read it carefully.

 

It’s like his daily meal everyday he entered the office. He seems can’t ran away from those documents awaits him. Once in his lifetime, he wished that he could get rid all of it, but he can’t. This is the paid for everything he had been work on for years. There’s nowhere to back off right now besides live with it.

 

It’s not like he didn’t happy with all of the achievements he surpass, he enjoying his busy time works with those documents but sometimes he missed the old days where he would spend hours of his day waiting for her in front of her house and then enjoying the afternoon together. He can only smile to remember how sweet those days were. If he could turn back, he’ll exchange everything he got to be with her.

 

“Sir, excuse me….”

 

Sounds of his assistant knocking his door woke him up from his day dreaming. He immediately get his pen and acted as if he focused on his works.

 

“Come in…” He replied him wisely.

 

His male assistant comes in with few documents on his hands. He sighed to see those newest documents. He haven’t finished yet with the stacking documents lies on his desk and now his assistant comes in with the newly one?

 

He loosened his tie and leaned his back to his chair, “What’s now? Another site plans, or?”

 

His assistant shook his head, “Nope. This is simply documents that President already accepts it. He said that you needs to review it a little bit and you can start working on this project later on after you collect its review back to him, Sir.”

 

His mouth unconsciously formed an ‘O’ shapes after hearing his assistant explanations. Then his mouth formed a bright smiled to remember that his project passed his president approval.

 

“Sure, put that thing down and you can go.”

 

“But, Sir….”

 

“Talks…. I don’t have much time….”

 

“The President wants to meet you.” His assistant places the documents on the top of other documents, “He’s waiting for you, Sir, at his room.”

 

He raised his eyebrows to hear that the president wants to meet him face to face. Isn’t he just approved his project? And what’s now?

 

“Right now, Sir…”

 

As if his assistant aware of his changed of expressions from satisfied into wondering, he talked to him without he asked him beforehand. He scoffed to hear his assistant sudden invasion then he stood up, fixing his tie and walked out from his room, followed by his assistant behind.

 

He walked across the hallway to reach his president’s room. Every worker immediately bow at him once they pass or met him on his way. He sincerely bows back at them, showing his politeness. He can hear clearly how female employees would scream for him whispery, admiring his polite attitude and how handsome he is. He can only smile to hear such praises come out from his employees. His president’s assistant immediately allow him to enter the president room while his assistant waiting for him outside.

 

“It’s good to see you, Son….”

 

He bows at him as he reaches the president’s room, “Good afternoon, President.”

 

His president smiled and walked closer toward him. He touched his shoulder as if a proud father and let him to sit on the sofa placed inside his room. He sat in front of him and waiting for his president to talk while his president looking at him with his gleeful face.

 

“You did a good job, Son…” He talks, “I’m so proud of you…”

 

He bows his head once again, “Thank you so much, Sir. I can’t do anything without your supervisor.”

 

He grinned to hear such things, “You know, Son, I always sees you from the very first day you entered my office’s door. For years you worked under my own eyes, seeing you grow up into such man with lots of skills makes me even proud of you. Even I see you as my own son.”

 

“Thing why I called you here, you must be wondering about it since I just gave you approval for your next project.” He continued, “I am extremely satisfied with your ideas behind your project, seeing this, I felt you just wasting your time and our company’s money if you works here…”

 

His forehead frowned, not really understand with what his president’s refer to, “What do you mean, Sir? Is that another rejection from you? Is that means I should change the entire theme from my project? Isn’t you already gave me permission to work on it?”

 

His President beamed in smile, “I want your project to be hold in Korea. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter