Trapped : 004

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Great stunt for tonight….It would be greater if you shut your mouth silent.”

 

Hyosung threw her face away and locked her sights on the clear window besides her. She’s not going to say anything as she knows that it won’t change everything. Silence, all these past months, she just turned into somebody wise that thoughts silence is gold.

 

But that’s different for her husband. Kikwang thoughts that silence’s just kind of action opposing something and he got irritated the most to face somebody that choose silent rather than being the chatterbox one.

 

“Acted as if you’re saint that God sends me as my protector? For a God’s sake I’m not even asking it.” He raised his tone higher, “For many times I told you to stay away from my business. I am incredibly annoyed with your oh-so-heroine acts. Why would you defend me in front of my father while I can handle it by myself? You need to remember who you are in the very first place; you’re just my wife that took away my belongings, my lover, my money and my parent, especially my father!!!”

 

She sighed to hear such words come out from his mouth. Even if he could handle his business by himself, at least he could something like ‘thank you’ or anything not yells? She was spent her day battling with herself today and her husband just adding another one?

 

“I’m sorry.” She said coldly as she remained her eyes staring outside the window, gazing over the dark scenery flashes on seconds speed as her husband stepped on its accelerations, “I won’t interfere with your business in future.”

 

He snorted, not even touched by her apology. Why would she apologize anyway?

 

“I’m not taking you meeting with my friends.” He peeked on the rear mirror as he flashed the dim light and stops his car on the side of the road. He pulled the brake and unlocked the car, “Get off.”

 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she set her body free from its seatbelt. She knows it would happen to herself. And she knows that her husband dares leaving her alone in the middle of nowhere.

 

“I will be fetching a cab from here, take care of you and drive carefully.” She said before she jumped out from his car. He stepped on its accelerator as she unloaded from his car, not bother saying goodbye or replying her simple care.

 

She sighed to see his car run off in seconds after her board off. She looked around, trying to get any clues on her positions right now. She’s not used to be somewhere unfamiliar in Seoul as she’s not the native person. Maybe indeed she does not belong in here.

 

She closed her eyes, tried to remember everything that brought her ¾them into this boat. The boat that she hated the most, the boat she regret the most for sharing it with someone like him, her husband.

 

She cursed herself for being such a good daughter in front of her troubled father. His father ran away from this country, stole almost quarter of his boss’ money. He might be felt at ease that his life getting better after he ran away and left his only daughter alone to take his responsible.

 

She has to marry her father’s boss’ son in an exchange for the money her father stole because she cannot guarantee him what time exactly she will gave him back all of his stolen money. Fortunately, her father’s boss sees her will and asked her to marry his only spoiled son that would run after his company. He needs his son to be in a good woman’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter