Trapped : 019

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang walked inside his house limply, his body aches, and everything's not right. The maids bowed politely as they giving him a way to walk toward his room.

 

He hasn’t attended college for quite times due to his works, and attending the classes makes his headache.

 

“Oh, you're home....”

 

Kikwang greeted by a beautiful smile plastered on Hyosung's face once he entered his room. Hyosung was busy watering the plants on the room's balcony. She looks beautiful in a simple white strap dress flowing on her middle thighs.

 

Kikwang's forehead creased as he didn't like to see her wearing something fitted that showing her voluptuous body even though he enjoys what he saw. What if somebody peeking on her through the dress?

 

“Why are you wearing something like that?” He asked her as he loosened off his tie.

 

Hyosung staring on her own body and pouted, “This is comfortable.”

 

He snapped and walked toward her, “What if somebody staring at your body and think something inappropriate?”

 

“It is just you in here.....” She replied him, still clueless with what he just said.

 

Kikwang jerked off and turned his body. What the heck he just said? Why did he even care? He didn't even bother if she ends up hook with someone, but neither Doojoon nor Joon.

 

Doojoon.

 

Even saying his name inside his head successfully angered him. Remember him begging Hyosung from him and their closeness that seemed unusual. And worst is, Hyosung didn't even listen to him. Why she kept breaking his rules?

 

He almost explodes in seconds from his anger if not Hyosung staring at him calmly. She was somehow observing him. He sighed in frustration as he cannot release his anger on her. What if he ends up hurting her once again? What if she bailing from his life?

 

He groaned, pretty much surprised Hyosung and tossed himself to the bed. He bit his lips, sighed for the nth times and closed his eyes.

 

He's going mad.

 

Hyosung was flattered to have him home, he was bailing last night but now he home. She is happy to know that he still remember his home. She walked closer toward the bed and sit on its edge, facing Kikwang who lying on his chest.

 

“Hmm... Do you want me to serve you dinner?” She asked him softly.

 

“No.”

 

“Hmm... Okay, then. Or, do you want to take a bath first?”

 

“No.”

 

Hyosung sighed deeply and give up, “I see.”

 

“Don't bother me, I want to sleep.”

 

“O-okay... I will let you sleep...” Hyosung was about to stood up but suddenly she pulled back and landed on the bed.

 

Kikwang gripped on her hand tightly, “Stay.”

 

Hyosung bit her lips, suppressing herself for not produce any sounds. Her heart was jumping around; she was surprised yet happy to know that he wanted her to stay on his side.

 

Little did she knows, she was staring at the sleeping Kikwang who still gripping her hand. She arched her arm and touched his pointy nose. Kikwang's sleeping like a baby.

 

She smiled in admiration to stares his face in a really close distance; their forehead almost touches each other.

 

How God could create such a perfect human being like him? With his milky skins and mischievous smile, he indeed looks like a lost little kid. Somehow he was likely caged by something very painful that caused hatred all over his face that makes her afraid of him.

 

But his sleeping state, he shows no hatred or pain at all. He shows her peaceful, tiredness and fragile. Seeing him like that, it only makes her wants to take care of him more. He needs care and love.

 

“Where is it?” She asked the sleeping Kikwang quietly, “Tell me, where is your hurt......”

 

 

 

 

“Tell me, where is your hurt.......”

 

Kikwang stirred from his sleep and opened his lids slowly. The room's dark and chill. He turned his head aside and found an empty bed. He sighed and support his body to sit down.

 

He was having a good dream. A sweet caring voice talked to him on his sleep.

 

“Tell me, where is your hurt.......”

 

The voice echoed on his head once again. He found it peaceful and delighted.

 

He curved smile, his dream totally lighten his mood up.

 

He was about to get off from his bed to changed his suit, but he realized it already changed with his t-shirt and boxer. He frowned in confusion as he remembers he hasn’t changed his clothes.

 

At the same time he frowning, thinking about it, the bathroom door opened and Hyosung popped up behind it. She shrieked back, surprised to see Kikwang's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter