Trapped : 022

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, it’s not like that……it’s supposed to be like this…..” He moved a black pledge forward as the board game near to end.

 

She excitedly eyed his every movement over the board game, “Oh? Really? Wow, you’re the best…. I didn’t know you’re best at doing such a technique.”

 

He smiled brightly and showed her other moves that cast him winning the chess game. He laughed earthily as he saw her flushed eyes turned somehow shocked and pissed at the same time. How could there’s such a beautiful creature like her? God must really love her…..

 

She pouted and raised her head, looking straightly at him, “Gimme another chance? Let’s play another round!”

 

He shook his head in disbelief yet he accomplished her wish. They’re re-starting the game once again. Curiosity must be her middle name; she was probably the most curious woman he ever met. No woman ever impressed him with her curiosity over chess game. Most of girls would spend her time curios over boys or fashion, yet the beautiful girl in front of him shows her never-ending interest over the game. This time around, they played for 3 rounds already.

 

She grinned happily as placing every pawn needed for the game. He can only curve a smile seeing how happy she is.

 

She was indeed enjoying the chess game. She never played it before, not because she didn’t want to but she didn’t know how to play it. At the time she spotted him bringing a small folded checkered board on his left arm, she begged merciless, whined like a little girl for him to teach her how to play the game.

 

She placed every pawn neatly, she’s consumed over the game and somehow it addicts her to keep playing. Her mood beyond happy, she enjoyed the time and companions also the game. She giggled like a little girl over a new toy. One pawn placed, they’re ready to play the game, but at the same time a shoe landed over the board and ruined everything she arranged.

 

She cannot hide her sudden shock, he too, as a polish-leather shoe landed over the board, directly in front of her eyes.

 

“Ups, sorry…. I didn’t saw you play the game….”

 

She titled her head immediately once she heard someone scoffed lazily behind her.

 

Then her eyes met his. He was creasing his forehead; acting innocently as a slight smirked appeared over his handsome face. He smirked, mocking to be exact, and moved his gaze back over a book he was reading. He returned to his position, leaning over the tree on his back, slumping lazily and being couch potato under the tree.

 

She heaved a sigh and turned her head back toward the messy board.

 

“Well I guess it’s time for break….” She gathered the pawns and place his shoe aside, “Doojoon~ah, do you want to eat something?”

 

Doojoon who sat in front of her can only nods his head limply. He can’t do anything since their game time interrupted intentionally by the third wheel over the tree.

 

He shifted his gaze from Hyosung toward Kikwang who comfortably leaned over the tree, reading a book. Doojoon knows him best, the fact that he and Kikwang grew together as best friend is still lies in front of them. Kikwang is the type who’s not fascinated over a book. He rather watches movie, gathered information through televisions rather than reading. So, he could tell that Kikwang focused reading something just a ploy.

 

Well, the shoe incident was intentionally made by him to gather Hyosung’s attentions. Doojoon can only chuckles and shook his head over his best friend’s childish ploy. He was looking over him once again. There he was remained lounged lazily gazing over the book. He’s just acting for a God’s Sake and he knew that.

 

He sighs defeated, Kikwang successfully stole the attentions. Hyosung was busy with him all the time until Kikwang made a scene. He smirked at the same time something popped inside his head.

 

“It’s okay, Hyosung~ah….” Doojoon smiled innocently as he helped her tend the mess, “We can play another game later on…. Or I am willing voluntary myself teaching you the game privately…. Just the two of us, so we can focus on our--”

 

“Jun Hyosung, I’m hungry!!!!” Kikwang yelled harshly as he immediately seated and threw the book he just read over Doojoon’s path yet it didn’t hit him. “Quick!!!!!”

 

Hyosung eyes widened, wondering what’s the heck is wrong with him while Doojoon suppressed his self for not burst into laugh. He could see how freaked out his face when he talked about teaching Hyosung the game in private. It concludes that all the time Kikwang was eyeing them with book covering his face in disguised.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

Yoon Doojoon, that retard…. I am almost hit him with my book if he didn’t glance back at me… He’s just being over suspicious at me eyeing over them…. Well yeah, I am eyeing them with my bare eyes and I cannot help for not feeling annoyed and angry! Urghh that retard how could he dare teaching my wife the game privately!

 

So I purposely throw my shoe over the board to get her attention at me. She’s just being too much with ditching me over the game. I am not that serious actually, I didn’t know she’s that interested at the game and ditching me, her husband.

 

I am just beyond curious on how their closeness affected me, I mean, I know that they’re befriended each other ever since the weekend villa gathering and I could tell directly from his eyes that he’s interested in Hyosung. Added to that, he even purposely told me about his feeling over her!

 

Can you believe in that? What kind of guy bravery telling her husband that he is interested at his wife?

 

Okay I admit it that the very first time I learned him interested in Hyosung, I was extremely mad and about to pick a fight with him. He’s the least person I want to see around Hyosung. I was mad at him for not showing at my wedding and then he showed up without telling me or the others and then he interested at my wife. That’s the only beginning of his mess; I believe there will be more onwards.

 

“Hyosung, I need foods!!!!!” I whined once again with her still remaining on her spot.

 

Hyosung pouted and titled her head facing me, “I will prepare it for you. Let me get the boxes at Doojoon’s car first.”

 

Wait, I heard Doojoon’s car, isn’t it?

 

“His car??” I grabbed her hand when she was about to stand up, “No, you’re not going anywhere and stay here with me!!”

 

Hyosung heaved a sigh in defeat, she titled her head and staring over Doojoon, I could tell that Hyosung was probably asking him for some helps since I become a brat. Doojoon sat in front of us, staring back at her and sighed. He smiled at Hyosung and stood up immediately; he turned his body before he glanced at me and gave me his death glare.

 

“I'll get the foods for us....” Doojoon talked before he finally walked toward his car alone.

 

I couldn't help but grinning happily as I squeezed her hand on mine. She titled her head while I squeezed her hand; she was staring intently at me. Our eyes met as I started to feel weird by her stare. Something inside me tightened and somehow it causes me hard to breathe. It's suffocating yet warm at the same time. Her eyes' probably the most beautiful eyes I ever saw, she could easily absorbed me into her breath-taking orbs.

 

She immediately pulled her hand off mine and shifted her eyes around, avoiding my now intense gaze. I chuckled to see her cuteness. She looked incredibly cute when she was blushing. I arched my hand and ruffle her soft hair slowly.

 

“You know, Hyosung......” I started to talk as my eyes locked on hers, “You looks so beautiful if you always keep your smiles with you.........”

 

I unconsciously muttered those words. This is not like it slipped out of my tongue, seeing her smiling and happy all day makes me feel relief. She's so beautiful and I hate it when she shows me those sad faces of hers. I don't even know why she seemed in misery whenever I around.

 

Is this because of Doojoon? My heart started to tightened, just like before, but this time, it feels really hurt.

 

I heaved a sigh and pulled my hand off hers. Shouldn't I be happy for her? This is what I wanted at very first day I met her. I wanted her so madly in love with somebody else so we can sort it out and not married each others. Yet she was so innocent back then, she deceived me when I was begging her to call off the wedding, she agreed the wedding and yes, I did hate her for what she did to me.

 

But those hatred slowly fades away, I don't know why, but maybe because I can't find anything that makes me hating on her like I used before.

 

Doojoon came back carrying two bags of lunch for us. I sighed once Hyosung stood up and run toward him, getting the bag from him. All of sudden I lost my appetite to see both of them coming toward me smiling and walked side by side.

 

I clenched my hand into fists at the same time my phone buzzing. I hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter