Trapped : 035

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kikwang’s POV

 

 

There were two things in life that scared the ever-loving crap out of me; waking up in the middle of nowhere without Hyosung beside me and living my crappy life without Hyosung in it. I absolutely loathed being away with Hyosung and yet I run out of luck in my life. My father, the one who supposedly protected me—his child—from losing someone dearly, turned out to be the one that steer me into the big hole of my life.

 

 

He wants me to divorce my wife, the love of my life, my baby Hyosung.

 

 

I could see how terrified her face to hear all the craps my father muttered. Her pale complexion showing and I could see the hurtful mirrored in those beautiful caramel orbs. I want to die, hiding and run away with her. That’s the only thing that could make me happy for a moment yet to know I have to divorce her, I want to kill myself.

 

 

I supposed to protect her yet I crashed down her life. Hyosung wanted me as much as I wanted her and divorcing was out of my dictionary of life.

 

 

Yes, I was ever loathed her most in my life but with all the turnout events in my life, and of course because of her beautiful personality, she successfully dragged me out the darkest phase of life. I owed her the most; I swear my life to love her for my life because I know what love is when it comes to Hyosung.

 

 

Hyosung is the only woman that makes me feel alive. I need her in every seconds of my life to make me alive.

 

 

“I can’t divorce Hyosung, father.” I talked to him with my suppressed emotions to avoid all the conflict might happens ahead, I tried so much to shut down all my raging emotions, tried to make my head steer clear, “I love her.”

 

 

Father shoots me his calmed-no-emotions expressions while I could hear Hyosung’s winced behind. I didn’t want to see her, I mean; I didn’t want her to see how fragile I was right now. I want her to see me strong, I need to be strong for us yet my heart was shredding into tiny pieces because of the man sat emotionless in front of me, the dear father who always ruled his son’s life.

 

 

With all the strength and courage I had, I turned my body around just to see my wife bursting into tears with the help of Doojoon supported her almost weightless body. I could see how desperate and hurt she was. It was a painful sight, very painful that I almost choke into sobs. But once again, I need to be strong.

 

 

I turned my head back and facing the man sitting right in front of me. He was silent, didn’t mutter any words in reply of my remarks. All this scene happened right now was likely he was the one hurting while he and everyone knows it was me and Hyosung hurts the most. How could he become so evil? He said it was for her best and I didn’t even know what’s best for me right now besides having her for my own for the rest of my life.

 

 

As long as I could breathe the earth’s oxygen, I won’t leave her.

 

 

I tried my best to appear calm and strong, it was very hard truthfully, especially when I know Hyosung was shattering behind me.

 

 

Sometimes I think maybe it was best for her to not know me at all. Maybe it was best for her to not have a father ran away with my father’s money. Maybe it was best for her to know Doojoon instead of me.

 

 

As much as I hated Doojoon’s womanizing reputation, I know he was the perfect gentleman at all. He sacrificed his life in Korea just to be with the only woman in his life, his mother. He ditched all the life he had in Korea to start a new life abroad with his mother. Maybe Doojoon was the man destined to be with Hyosung. He loved her and he wanted to protect her all it costs. He wanted to make sure Hyosung’s happiness yet I was the man she married, the man who causes her heartbreak.

 

 

I can’t count how many times I failed Hyosung, I failed us.

 

 

“You don’t love her enough to make everything she—us—sacrificed for you right,” Father finally opened his mouth that drawn me back into reality. I stare into his cold orbs, my father never been a fan of warmth and cuddle-bear-hugging person since I was a little. He always made me stood on my own and become a man he wanted.

 

 

It was shocking enough when he brought a young woman home and announced everyone including the shocking maids that the young woman he proud of going to be the next Mrs. Lee. That young woman was Hyosung. He proudly introduced her to the whole household, told everyone to treat her like she was belongs in the house and she will be my wife soon.

 

 

I hated him for what he did back then. I hated him for ruling my life like it was his life, but deep down, buried under my hatred for him; I know he cared about me. He wanted me to be a better man and with Hyosung stood in my sides, he knows I could be one. But right now, when I think I was a better man, I ed up, big times. Father didn’t even help me like how he used help me with my mess. He simply let me clean my mess on my own and save Hyosung. Save Hyosung’s heart.

 

 

“I love her, father,” I repeated once more time, stronger. I want him to know that I can’t live without Hyosung. Hyosung is my life, the only sole reason I living a life I live, “You can’t force us—me—into separate ways. I need to be with her, father, please understand that for once.”

 

 

Father looked up and remained calm, “And what? Let us all have privilege to see Hyosung’s shattered into pieces with all your immature and irresponsible mess? I never taught you to be a man who letting woman down. You’re not only letting Hyosung down with your stupid actions. You’re crashing another young woman’s future.” He looked past my shoulder and I know well he was staring at Hyosung, with his soft and painful gaze, then back at me, “The baby inside her womb’s probably yours. You’re her last encounter. I’ve checked that, so I sent her abroad.”

 

 

My gaze never left him. Father sent Naeun away? “Y-you… You sent her away?” I could hear the other’s gasps behind, they were as surprised as me to know my ty father steer her abroad because she was pregnant with my supposed to be child?

 

 

“I told you I didn’t want to hurt Hyosung and that woman,” He replied, “I love Hyosung like my own daughter. I know she have capability to change you into a better woman the moment I saw her begging for my forgiveness. I want you to change, for yourself and what did I get? You ed up big times, knocking a woman with bright future and ruining your happily marriage life. I didn’t want you to be that man, Kikwang-ah, you’re my son and I want you to man up and clear everything, takes everything into it right places.”

 

 

Father heaved a sigh and shifted his sitting positions’ calmly, “Divorce Hyosung, clear everything, deals with the woman, do not coming back to Korea.”

 

 

I couldn’t believe it. My father wanted me out of Korea just because I knocked Naeun’s up? I shifted my head to my mother who remained silent and stares at me longingly as if she was telling me to follow my father’s order but hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter