Trapped : 034

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At a time like this, breathing was the last thing they could do. For Hyosung, Kikwang was always been her air, the element she cannot live in without it and for Kikwang, Hyosung was always been his fresh breathe of air in the morning. It was exciting, addictive and everything. But with the recent messes happened in their newfound life, it was hard for them to breathe each other’s air.

 

 

Kikwang and Hyosung were greeted by Yoseob once they landed safely at Gimpo Airport. It wasn’t a long time flight but Hyosung could feel her body aching and she needed sleep. Yoseob was only nodded his head and helped Kikwang with the luggage at the belt while she waited aside.

 

 

All the time they were flying back, Hyosung cannot blinked her eyes closed. Her minds prevented her to relax as fear getting through her guts. She tried to act cool as if everything’s going to be fine but she knew very well that everything’s not going to be fine. The mess they left here was chasing after them, Kikwang to be exact, but they were an item so basically, Kikwang’s problem was also her.

 

 

She was restless and Kikwang wasn’t in his self today, he fidgeting all the time on the flight and almost poured down his champagne. Kikwang was nervous and that made her heart ached. If she could take his pain away, if she could make him less worried, she’d do anything for him, only for him.

 

 

Kikwang felt that Hyosung started to slip away from his hands, no matter how tight their hands entwined to each other, the anxious feeling about her getting off his hands made him restless. For all he knew, he cannot breathe without Hyosung. But for Hyosung, he tried his best to shove the thoughts away even though his heart ached so badly.

 

 

“Are you tired?” Kikwang went to her sides, draw her closer to him and circled his arm around her shoulder once Yoseob went into the valet area, calling for his driver, “Do you need coffee?”

 

 

Hyosung shook her head, “It’s okay, I just need some sleep and bed.”

 

 

That’s the only reason she could muttered since she can’t tell him exactly what she felt. She can’t make him more worried just because of her; she needs to be strong for him, no matter what.

 

 

Kikwang heaved a sigh in defeat, “Alright, if you need anything just tell me.”

 

 

“How are you, Hyosung?” Yoseob come back with the smile on his face that made her feel a little bit relax. With Yoseob’s attendance with them made her feel at ease. At least somebody still had his feet on them, “You look trashed.”

 

 

She shook her head slowly, “I’m okay just lack of sleep but it’ll be better soon as we’re going home, and thank you so much for picking us up. I know you’re busy but really, thank you.”

 

 

Yoseob grinned, “Well I have nothing to do, my busy period has over and I haven’t been spending time with Kikwang and you. I missed you guys.”

 

 

“Do you want to eat something?” Kikwang smiling while asked Yoseob at the same time his car arrived. Yoseob shook his head and tried to be as his usual self but as his best friend for a long time, Kikwang knew when there’s something wrong with him with one glance. Yoseob was holding on something without him knowing it. Is there something wrong while they were away beside all the nation wide spread news regarding Naeun’s pregnancy?

 

 

Kikwang turned her body back to Hyosung and lead her into the car, he opened the car’s door and pushed her inside gently, “Baby, you wait in here alright? I’ll take Yoseob along with me to buy you something to drink.”

 

 

She frowned and gripped his hands when he was about to close the door, “I’m okay, I didn’t need anything actually.”

 

 

“But I’m not okay.” Kikwang shook his head, “You barely eat on the plane, I have to feed you with something or else you’ll collapse.”

 

 

Hyosung heaved a deep sigh and grin, as always, Kikwang always been so tentative over her needs, “Alright, don’t take too long, I miss you.”

 

 

He leaned forward and his mouth touched hers for a little sweet peck, “I miss you.” He jerked off and closed the door in front of him and pulled Yoseob along with him, getting far away from the car that waiting for them.

 

 

“What’s up?” Yoseob frowned uneasy as he noticed that Kikwang might notice his awkwardness, “You want to buy Hyosung something?”

 

 

“Tell me what’s happened.”

 

 

Yoseob narrowed his eyes, “What? What’s happened?”

 

 

“Ah hell with that Yoseob,” Kikwang muttered once they arrived at some store inside the airport, “I know something’s up but I can’t figure it out. You’re my friend and you’re here to tell me about everything. There’s no way for you to come up, picking us without any reason behind it. So, spill it.”

 

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes then heaved a deep sigh before their conversation went further ahead with seriousness includes, “Alright, alright. I’ll tell you everything but you have to promise me you won’t do anything reckless if something may up later on.”

 

 

“Spill. It.” Kikwang cannot wait any longer with the chitty-chat Yoseob’s up to.

 

 

“So, there’s a good and bad news, which one do you prefer I spill first?”

 

 

“Anything you feel more important.” Kikwang groaned impatiently, “Just spill it already.”

 

 

“Junhyung and Doojoon worked to eliminate all the news about Naeun’s pregnancy that leads into you.” Yoseob eyed him seriously, so damn serious that made him shivered, “The good news is, your name was clear online and on prints. They made a perfect deal for you. Thanks to their hard work and Doojoon’s links. And the bad news is, your parents are home. Junhyung was with them, accompany them for a while. I have no idea if they know about the whole pregnancy thing or not. But I want you to be more careful with them around. You know how your father’s anger issues right?”

 

 

“.” Kikwang could only mutter a cuss right now because the whole situations were ed up.

 

 

Yoseob nodded his head, “Yeah, .”

 

 

“So Junhyung and Doojoon got my name cleared?” Kikwang narrowed his eyes, trying to steer the conversations away from the whole parent-related things, “Are you sure they won’t drag my name’s up again?”

 

 

“Totally,” Yoseob nodded his head again, “They made a huge deal and Naeun was out of track. Dongwoon was working on it. We’ve got to find her first and force her into some DNA test to make sure the baby is yours or not.”

 

 

“But the baby hasn’t even born yet.” Kikwang snorted, “And you expect her to take some DNA test? That’s absurd.”

 

 

“Do you expecting her to labor first? What about your marriage, dip!” Yoseob rolled his eyes, “You know I’m extremely happy for you to finally getting it on with Hyosung. Jeez, I cheer the girl since your marriage day. You’re much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter