Trapped : 027

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyosung shifted her positions aside with her closed eyes where she felt something hard touched her nose. She inhaled some air before she opened her eyes just to catch a masculine scent coming from her nose. She fluttered her eyes slowly, catching a pair of clouded eyes watching her intently.

 

“Good morning....” His soft voice greeted her morning as she felt his soft lips landed on her eyes.

 

She only nodded her head in response due to the tiredness she felt and went closer, nuzzled her head on his chest closer, enjoying his warm body and calming scent. He, on the other hand, tightened his arms, wrapped on her waist and locked her feet with his feet hovering above it.

 

“Hey, wake up...” He said as he kissed her forehead.

 

“Few more minutes....” She mumbled between her breath.

 

She didn't want to wake up yet, she wants to spend all day long cuddling with him after what happened last night where she referred it as the blissful night. She was likely deep in a dream yet it was true. She never expected to have him confess his feeling for her. All she thought that the man next to him didn't have any feeling for her and she was wrong. After all he had the same feeling with her, that’s what she concerned the most right now. She was incredibly happy, feeling like walking on air. She never saw him on his sweetest state ever, never did he kissed her forehead, waking her up in the morning with gentle touches. But now, she felt it, she felt his every cares and loves.

 

He smiled to see his beautiful wife snuggling at him like a baby, he arched his arm and raked her long sleek hair gently, “You need to go to school, your fever’s already gone… You’ve been skipping classes for days, and that’s very bad… Though you’re a married woman, study should’ve been your priority….”

 

Hyosung heaved a deep sigh before she pulled out from his hug; she lifted her head and met his beautiful eyes. Those eyes show happiness, relief but somehow worry. She could only shook her bad thoughts and savoring each moment they shared for she didn’t know how long it will last.

 

“How about you…?” She pouted, “You didn’t go to school for weeks….”

 

Kikwang chuckled and pecked her lips softly, “I got something to finish first at work… I’ll just pick you up for lunch later, alright…?”

 

She shook her head, “No, I don’t want to…”

 

He frowned to see her rejecting his offer, “Y-you… don’t want to…?”

 

“It’s not like I don’t want to have lunch with you, but I’ve got something to do first….” Hyosung said. “I need to see Joonie Oppa…”

 

She could see his face turned grim. Kikwang immediately pulled his body off hers and seated on the bed. He heaved a deep sigh as his face show annoyance and somehow mad. She followed her, she went seated and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

 

“No, this is not like what you think….” She talked, “It’s not like I will come to his side, Kikwang~ah…”

 

Kikwang heaved a sigh once again, “Of course you’ll come to his side, he’s your oppa after all and you choose him over me…? What the heck, Hyosung…? You’re my wife….”

 

Hyosung smiled to see his reaction; she didn’t know that Kikwang would be jealous over simple thing like this, “I’m meeting him because I need to clear out some things with him... And I forgot his birthday, Kikwang~ah… I didn’t want to lose my friend….”

 

“Friend…?” Kikwang groaned in frustrations, “You think he’s your friend, Hyosung? Are you playing stupid or what…? He loved you…!! I could tell from his actions toward you and his eyes, its love, Hyosung…!!”

 

She sighed and pulled from his back softly, she didn’t mean to ruin their morning but Kikwang’s mood was totally unpredictable. She loses her gripped slowly but Kikwang catches her arms immediately. He shifted his body and facing her who was surprised to see his actions.

 

Kikwang could see wariness clouded her eyes, he sighed, he didn’t mean to scare her away but he stupidly let her see how childish he was. He just can’t help it, even though he knew that Hyosung loved him, but he just can’t trust the guy easily. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips as he caressed her cheek gently.

 

“I’m sorry…” He pulled her into his hug and caressed her hair, “I’m really sorry for yelling…. I just…. I just don’t want you to come near him anymore…. It’s killing me Hyosung~ah… Please don’t come to see him……”

 

Hyosung heaved a sigh and pulled herself off him, she smiled and pecked his lips softly, and “I’m sorry for making you angry… But… But, I really need to see him, Kikwang~ah… I need to apology after what happened yesterday… Even though you didn’t like him, but he’s still my friend… He’s the only closest friend that I’ve got ever since I was a little kid….”

 

Kikwang clenched his teeth; he didn’t like the fact that Hyosung favored him that much. He turned his face to see Hyosung’s begging eyes. He didn’t want to burst their happy bubbles with his anger, but heck, he can’t hold on it. He knew she was suffering from his bad attitude, but hearing her calling Joon’s name, making her anger boiled.

 

“Kikwang~ah….” Hyosung talked again with softer tone, “Please don’t be mad… Don’t be jealous…”

 

He went stiff to hear her last words, “I’m not jealous!!”

 

She smiled to see his cute reactions, “You’re not jealous but you showed jealousy…”

 

He hissed and pulled her into his hug once again, “Okay I admit it that I’m jealous, so please, don’t come to see him or I’ll die…”

 

“I didn’t know you could be this cheesy…” She laughed.

 

“I could be more cheesy if you persistent to see him…”

 

“But I’m persistent…” Hyosung giggled.

 

“Then I’ll come with you… I’ll make sure the guy have no guts touching you… You’re mine, Hyosung~ah… I didn’t like to share what’s mine…” He sighed and kissed her hair as he tightened his hug.

 

“I’m yours, Kikwang~ah… You don’t have to worry….” She blushes cherry red before pulled off from him and planted a kiss on his cheek, “You don’t have to come with me, Kikwang~ah… You got your works waiting for you and you have to trust me, I’ll just see him to clear out things then we’ll have a dinner later on? Okay…?”

 

Kikwang sighed and pouted before he nodded his head, “Hmm… I’m not really sure but I’ll let that pass… Promised me that you’ll bring Mr. Park with you…”

 

Hyosung smiled and hugged him once again, “I promised….”

 

 

 

 

“You said you’re now officially in rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter