Trapped : 025

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyosung leaned her body on the bed rest as she brushed her long sleek hair. She grunted softly to realize that her hair almost reaching her stomach and it was quite inconvenience for her, but still she loved her hair no matter what. She brushed it down slowly and stopped on the middle length as she let her hands dangling on her sides limply. She heaved a deep sigh and shakes her head right away.

 

Her mind was corrupted by the never end thoughts of Kikwang. She was wondering, thinking, wishing, hoping and even crying for Kikwang. She knows that she sounds melancholy and stupid, but she can't hide her feelings anymore. Sure it’s hurt to have feeling for somebody whom not liking her back but she didn’t want to care. She tried her best for not falling for him yet it was backfired her, she fell for him and now she had to endure all the consequences.

 

She bit her lips, preventing her eyes to crying with the same time she heard someone knocking on her door. She immediately wipes her formed tears and put her brush aside the coffee table next to her.

 

“Come in….” She tried to open the door by herself yet it seems she cannot do that since she’s still feeling unwell. Her body’s still limp and she could feel the breeze all over her body even though it already covered by few layered clothes tightly.

 

The door swung open softly as it shows one of her maid come in with food tray on her hands. She bowed down, greeting Hyosung, before placing the tray next to her bed. She placed it neatly and even gets her brush off the table carefully before she placed the food tray.

 

“Ma’am, you got a visitor…” She talked softly after she finished with her works, “Do you feeling a little bit better to see your guest or should I tell your guest that you cannot up for the meeting…?”

 

She frowned and nodded her head in response, “Who is it?”

 

The maid bowed her head and opened the door behind her, showing her the guest that waiting for her. She followed her body gesture, once the door opened she could only stares while held her breath. The maid went out of the bedroom, leaving the two behind and her guest walked inside her room carefully. She was stiffened in surprise yet she could manage her smile on her face once she drew her breath out.

 

“Knock knocks… May I enter the Princess’ bedroom…?”

 

“Lee Joon Oppa.....” She smiled widely to see Lee Joon stood in front of her room, he smiled and she felt a warm tug inside her just seeing his beautiful smile. She shifted her body, shoving the blanket asides from her legs, about to get off from her bed but in a dash Joon held her, forbid her movement.

 

“No, don't move....” Joon held her hands as he get a chair that the maid had provide before she left out and seated on it; still held her hands tightly, “I heard you're sick... Your maids informed me that you can't be visited but I am insist.... Seems like I need to go home earlier....”

 

Hyosung shook her head and squished his hand tightly. Her eyes proceed toward his intent gaze and she stares his brown eyes for a moment, she drew out a deep sigh and curved a smile to feel the warmness from his gaze that successfully managed her at ease. Somehow she felt really blessed to have him on her sides. Whenever she felt sad or went into some trouble, the only home she could run to is Joon, the only person that could make her feel safe, secure and home.

 

“I am okay... Just a little fever....” She replied him, still with her relief smiles.

 

Joon frowned and shook his head, “You're a little liar, and don’t you know that lying is bad? You're not okay... Even a little fever you said was still considered as sick... You're pale and thin... What the heck, Hyosung? I never teach you to be a weak woman.....”

 

Hyosung chuckled to hear his words. This is the first time she laughed freely after what happened with her and Kikwang. Joon's smiles such a mood lifter for her, somehow he managed to chase her trouble away and it works. She didn't feel the tugging pain from her heart, he covered her wounds with his presence and she didn't even bother to let his hand off hers just because she scared she might tumbling down once again.

 

“You have to be strong, Hyosung...” His face shows seriousness on it and she could catch slight of anger on his eyes, “You know, how worry I was to hear that you're sick....? Please don't do this, Hyosung.....”

 

“I don't want to....” She replied him sheepishly knowing their conversation's would end up into the major problems she faced right now even though she didn't tell him directly, he managed to understand the situation on his own, “It cost a lot of effort and pain to become one... I’ve been tried all by myself to be strong, patience and believe…. And I'm tired to overcome all the pains by myself..... I just want to stop, Oppa…. Could you've be my strength instead….?”

 

“You're my strength....” Joon smiled and replied her as he caresses her hands while his eyes still locked on hers.

 

Her eyes widened in disbelief, “You're kidding...”

 

Joon shook his head, “Yes you are, no matter of fact, you're the reason that I could overcome with difficulties on my life...”

 

“B-but.. Why me...?”

 

“Because I want to...”

 

Hyosung remained silent to hear his last reply. How could he said those things so easily? Did he even realize that probably girls would interpret his words in a wrong way? Did he talked to other girls like how he talked to her right now?

 

“Then let me have you as my strength....” She replied him back after she shoved away all the thoughts that would lead them into something she didn't want to, like years ago.

 

He scoffed and followed by laughs. He shook his head as ruffled her hair softly, her eyes looked serious and he could only smile at her cuteness, “Well, that's one out of some most tempting offer you ask me... I would take the offer happily, but I should've say no... You can't have me as your strength, missy...!”

 

She frowned, “Why...?”

 

He heaved a deep sigh and pinched her cheek softly, “Because you didn’t need me as your strength....”

 

Hyosung kept her eyes on him, he was too, both of them mesmerized into each eyes as tried to understand what the meaning behind his words is. She might be the least aware person he ever knows, but he knows that she’s just innocent and pure, that’s why it feels so hard to let her go even though for someone he knows. He witnessed her grown up and become someone who fill his heart entirely, he loved it whenever she always waiting for him, somehow she depends her life on him.

 

But right now, everything had changes. He had no longer seen the girl who used waiting for him; he never listens to her whines anymore. Ever since he left her years ago, he tried his best for not too attached with her because he knows for sure the girl he loved entirely never seen him as one but brother. How he wished that time could turn back and he would do anything to make the girl he loved the most live happily without any tears coming from her beautiful eyes and he wouldn’t listen to his selfish heart to confess his love to her.

 

He knows how it feels to be rejected and suffered from heartbreak. People said that it would ease by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter