trapped : 011

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon dry his hair with towel as he walked out from the bathroom and sat on the edges of his bed limply. He let out a deep sigh to remember what happened few hours ago on the ball. What’s actually happened with her after his departure? What makes her marrying the Kikwang guy that he didn’t even know?

 

Those thoughts filled his head, the more he thinks about it the more he felt uncomfortable about it, especially when Kikwang interrupted their encounter. Yes, the Kikwang guy who acknowledges himself as Hyosung’s husband.

 

“I am Lee Kikwang, Hyosung’s husband.”

 

Joon’s eyes almost popped out from its socket to hear his words. Did he just joking or?

 

Hyosung bit her lips worriedly and turned her head side by side to face both guys, she gasped and tried to breathe before everything went wrong, literally, something she didn’t want to happened, happens.

 

“Oh, yes… I’m sorry that I haven’t introduced him to you, Oppa…” She talks at the same time with Kikwang glares at her, “Joon Oppa…. He’s my husband…. Lee Kikwang……”

 

To hear those acknowledge words coming from Hyosung’s mouth, he felt like the world is almost eating him alive. What did him expecting more while right now, in front of him, she said that the man in front of him whom smiled proudly is her husband? Husband!

 

All of sudden he felt the world was against him, the time’s stopped and the ball’s only filled with the three of them. Her angelic voice turned into some sharp blade searing his heart—his body. His dreams vanished once he said he is her husband, the dream he brought miles away from London, dream that he dreaming to share with her.

 

“Oh….” He tried his best to look natural in front of them by offering him an earthy handshake, while his heart was screaming like a mad person losing his love; indeed he lost his precious jewel, “Lee Joon…. I’m Lee Joon…”

 

Kikwang smirked and received his handshake proudly, “You seem pretty close with my wife…”

 

Hyosung looked at him, what’s wrong with him? Those proud winning smirks and all of husband-wife nickname only make the atmosphere awkward, if only she could covers his mouth, preventing him to say anything more.

 

Meanwhile Kikwang was incredibly having fun enjoying Joon’s shocking state. Even though he tried his best to hide it from Hyosung, it’s male instinct to know that this guy’s head over heels for his wife. And those instincts that make him dislike him more. He should’ve known to not falling in love with a married woman. She’s him for a God’s sake.

 

“Y…yes…..” Joon replied him, still calming himself, smiles and wrapped his hand around Hyosung’s waist casually, “We’re much closer than you thought, right Hyosung-ah?”

 

Hyosung can’t do anything due Joon’s casualness toward her that makes her blood racing from head to toe, not because his touch but his touch that probably lead her into something worst. She closed her eyes as she cannot imagine a thing what would she receive from her husband the moment they’re alone.

 

Kikwang scoffed to see his action and throw his face away from them as he felt angered. Unconsciously his hands formed tight fists and clenched his teeth. Joon’s indeed starting a war between them. He’s angry, he never laid his bare hand on his wife’s waist and now another guy who claimed ‘closer than he thought’ laid his hand intimately in front of him. What a perfect sight to finish his day, should he release all of his anger that he had been suppressed for days at once?

 

He can’t do that, this Joon guy’s pretty much useful and important for his dad’s business tycoon. He can’t do something reckless and ruined everything; he shall think properly and make a perfect revenge. He sighed and turned his head back, facing them and forcefully curved a smile.

 

“Well yeah, maybe I didn’t know that much about your relationship with Hyosung….” He talks, “I’m expecting to learn more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter