Trapped : 029

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Joon raised his head and looked through the blue sky above him, his eyes closed into tiny slits as the sun shines bright than usual. He sighed; how come his heart feeling blue and gloomy whiles the world turned its opposites. He smirked before finally lowered his head and start his pace once again. It might be his last shots but at least he was trying.

 

The whole drama between him and Hyosung was something he can’t avoid; he was trying his best to hide his marriage with Yeonseo until he finally settles down with her. He’s divorcing Yeonseo for sure, not for Hyosung but for them. He wants his wife have a better life without him.

 

He walked down the office area until he reached the entrance and proceed to ride the elevator until he arrived on his destination. His eyes blinked for a couple of time as he read the big lettered words in front of wooden door.

 

Lee Kikwang.

 

He didn’t even know what comes after him that made him finally stepped into his-supposed-to-be-enemy’s-lair. His knuckles tightened, he could feel his palms sweaty due to the nervousness overcome him. He never been in this state before, he was confident and brave, but this was different.

 

He was about to knock the door at the same time it opened on its own, revealing none other than Lee Kikwang himself. He was quite surprised to see him outside his room as frowns clearly seen on his forehead.

 

“Lee Kikwang-ssi…” Joon braved himself to break the iciness between them.

 

Kikwang was surprised; he didn’t expect to have a guest that he never expects to be inside his tycoon, literally.

 

“We need to talks….” Joon explained immediately once he get a grip that Kikwang was uneasy with him appear in front of his office, “Two of us, privately.”

 

Frowned never leave Kikwang’s forehead even after he nodded his head and guided Joon inside his room. He walked toward the loveseat and sat on its single chair and excuses Joon to sit in front of him.

 

“I don’t have a lot of time.” Kikwang talked, “Straight to your point why on earth you appear in front of my office, and I assumed it is Hyosung related.”

 

Joon stared at his opponent as cold as him, if it’s not about Hyosung, he wouldn’t even let his feet landed on his office.

 

“I expect you already know about my relationship with Hyosung.”

 

“Past relationship, you mean.”

 

Joon decided to scoff his harsh statement aside as it is not that necessary. “I love Hyosung, I love your wife.”

 

Kikwang was tensed, his knuckles tightened and turned white pale while his eyes gazing through Joon’s eyes. What’s the reason behind his sudden appearance in front of his office? If he seeking for truce, Kikwang wouldn’t let him have that easily.

 

“How much I hated you for making Hyosung’s life miserable, I think you need to know everything.” Joon continued, “I’m hurting her, she didn’t know that I’m a married man.”

 

Kikwang’s eyes widened as he hears his explanations. He was already burned with anger; he wanted to trash the place down and throw him everything, but he just can’t. No matter how much he hated Joon for what he did to Hyosung, he just can’t hurt the man his wife treasured. Kikwang knows Hyosung, even though she mad at him because he hid his marriage from her, but he’s sure that she still treasures him.

 

Thankfully he matured a lot and he just can’t bear to lose Hyosung anymore. Seeing her hurt, crying even treated him coldly made him like living in hell.

 

“Please, help me…” Joon voiced out desperately, “Help me to tell her that I really am sorry... I didn’t intend to hide it from her but I just can’t help myself telling her the truth… I’m afraid that I might lose her someday…”

 

“And your worry finally came ahead in front of you. Don’t you know that you already lose her the moment she marry me?”

 

Joon was devastated, he didn’t know what to say, all he could feel just hurt and guilt. Seeing Hyosung ran away the moment he tried to explains, explained him that he’s indeed already lose her.

 

“I don’t know what should I say anymore, but this is your problems with Hyosung not me. You should clear everything out with her…” Kikwang replied coldly, no matter he wanted to be involved between them, but he just meddles over this problem. He wanted him to end everything with Hyosung faster because he had been through hardships with everything that pulled them apart. “And I want you to do that faster…”

 

Maybe it sounds selfish but Kikwang just want to have his wife for himself. He never had something under his will, if it’s not his father, it always be somebody else.

 

He never wanted to have anything else besides a normal life with Hyosung. Ever since a little, he never asked his parents anything, they always gave him in exchange for him to follow their orders. He had grown up under their hands until right now; the raging feeling inside his heart can no longer be hold.

 

He asked nothing much but happiness with his beloved wife, Jun Hyosung.

 

“Hyosung probably hates me…” Joon replied, he, himself didn’t know what on earth brought him here until he let his enemy to see his devastated self.

 

“That’s why you should clear everything out because there is a probability she hating on you.” Kikwang cries in frustrations, “Go ahead, I let you talk to her, clear everything out and leave us alone. I didn’t want to hear your name anymore after you clear everything out with her. This is your last chance or you won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter