Trapped : 026

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang let the hot showers rinse his body as the previous event totally corrupted his mind. He was totally like a lifeless human due to the bothering thoughts about Hyosung who is going to ask his parent for their divorcement. He didn’t even know why she, all of sudden, asking for divorcement. His hands formed fists to think that his marriage life would end soon when he was extremely felt guilty and wants to make everything rights……

 

He raked his wet hair as he let out a deep sigh, he cannot even bring himself to face Hyosung after her declarations. He was shocked; of course, he didn’t expect to see her stepping forward and choose the path where he thinks she shouldn’t choose at first. They can’t be separated, for all he thoughts; he didn’t want anyone to have a piece of Hyosung. She was belonged to him at the first place and will always be his.

 

He stepped out from the shower stall that already covered with hot steams and dried his body with a towel while he stood, facing the sink and mirror. He could see clearly how his body getting thinner each days, his eyes swollen and there were bruised marks all over his body. He touched his bruised mark around his rib, and winced in pain for the pain feeling over it. He sighed once again to remember his fights with Doojoon the night before.

 

All the bruised could be healed in no time while the pain he felt throughout his chest, he didn’t know when the pain going to heal.

 

He bit his lips and covered his lower body while proceed exiting the bathroom. He opened the door slowly and unconsciously his eyes catch the glimpse of her sight lying over their bed with her hand gripping her phone tightly over her ears. He gritted his teeth to aware what’s happened with her while she was seemed too busy to notice his appearance.

 

“I’m really sorry, Oppa…”

 

He lifted his head to hear her winced voice, his eyes widened in curious as he understand the one she refer Oppa, he couldn’t help for not felt suffocating and hurts the way she talks to him.

 

“No, I’m okay, just a little bit shock but I can managed…” She continued, “No… he didn’t do anything bad to me. After you left he went to bathroom. It’s okay, Oppa, even though it’s hard, I know I can overcome with it in no matter of time…”

 

There was a paused for a moment and Kikwang kept his ears wide opened.

 

“Oppa, happy birthday…” She suddenly speaks between the silence, “I’m almost forgotten that today is your birthday, I’m really sorry… Let’s meeting another time after I settle everything down… I’ll call you later, oh…?”

 

She sighed and dropped his phone asides. Kikwang remained silent and only watched her, waiting for her next movement. She titled her body to the opposite’s side and about to curl her body tightly but her eyes met his. She gasped softly but loud enough for him to catch her sudden gasps.

 

“K-kikwang…” She stuttered, trying to talk normally yet failed.

 

Kikwang heaved a sigh and walked toward her fully clothed. She was about to sit up from her position yet he prevented her movement by gripping her shoulder tightly. Hyosung stiffened all of sudden when he placed his cold hand over her shoulder and Kikwang, couldn’t help but feeling bitter to see her obvious reaction.

 

“Do not move…” He talked softly, almost as soft as silk on her ears, “You’re barely health and still pale… You should’ve resting a little bit more and stop being stubborn…”

 

Hyosung bit her lips to see him flashing his smile. All of sudden her heart felt heavy and as if somebody pinched it so hard that makes her hard to breath. Seeing his smile was likely a cure for her broken heart but she just can’t let herself on a loose. She can’t let him hurting her more.

 

“I-I’m fine…” She replied him stiffly.

 

He looked at her, locking his eyes on her eyes, he could see her agony gazes, she was avoiding him and it was totally a knock down for him. He felt useless and broken. He chuckled softly, laughing over his stupidity, and shifted his eyes back on her who was eyeing him in unreadable expressions. That’s successfully adding more pain for him.

 

He arched his arm and placed his palm over her forehead, ignoring the fact that she was trying to shove his hand.

 

“You’re still sick, Hyosung…”

 

Hyosung shook her head slowly and threw her face away from him, “No, I am not…”

 

Kikwang heaved a sigh once again, her rejections toward his everything was likely a dagger through his already bruised heart, all he can do just sighing and hoping that the wounds would heal in no matter of time, “But you’re still hot, Hyosung… Just please stop being so stubborn this time… I’ll ask the maid to prepare the cold water, your fever needs to be cooling down and I hope you can be all cooperate with me… This is all for your healthy…”

 

“I said that I am okay…” She talked, still avoiding his eyes not because she hated him, but she afraid that she will break the moment she saw his eyes, she was battled with her own self, suppressing herself for not burst into tears even though she was already crying, battling with the pain she felt inside her just to hear his searing pleaded words.

 

“I will be okay soon, you better be off from my sight, Kikwang… We’ll talk about everything later… I’m tired… Just leave me alone, I need to rest…”

 

Kikwang stared at his wife for a couple of seconds until he heaved a deep sigh and comes closer to her. She was shocked to see him coming near her, but Kikwang gripped her hand faster than her ‘about-to-move’ action. He gripped her hands tightly and kisses it lightly before tucking her who was staring at him confusedly. He touched her hair softly as his eyes locked on her.

 

“Hate me all you wanted…” He started to talk with his intent gaze locked on her, “But please, don’t shove me away because it hurts me so bad, Hyosung. I know I am a jerk after what I did and maybe I sound irrelevant and you probably doubted me, but please, please let me fix everything… Give me a chance to fix everything, Hyosung, don’t run away from me, please be my sides.”

 

Her eyes widened, didn’t know how to rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter