Trapped : 016

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang was silent the entire time he driving them back to Seoul. Well, his mood was quite terrible because of Naeun's anger once he said he have to come back to Seoul due to business matter he have to finish.

 

 

“No you're not coming back to Seoul.” Naeun glares furiously at him and Hyosung one by one, “We are enjoying our free time and now you suddenly needs to go back home? Like seriously, Oppa?”

 

Hyosung looked down, not really brave enough to see through her fiery eyes. Naeun totally hates her for what she did to her life. On the other hands, the packs was gathered around behind Naeun's back, trying to comforts her that it will be okay for Kikwang and Hyosung coming back to Seoul.

 

“Naeunnie, you could play with your own cousins, dear. I'm here.” Dongwoon said while tapping her shoulder.

 

Naeun crossed her hands in front of her chest, “Shireooo, I don't want to play with you. I want to play with Kikwang Oppa.”

 

Kikwang hissed, he didn't know what should he do to make her not mad or become spoiled like the way she acted right now. He felt ba indeed to leave her alone, but he got no choice. All the time they gathered and have conversation in the living room, Doojoon's eyes locked on Hyosung. He awares how affectionate he is toward his wife. He didn't want to have his eyes on hers anymore, that's why he have to come back to Seoul soon. But, Naeun's spoiled act like now he did..... Makes everything went slow.

 

“Naeun~ah, jebㅡ”

 

“Let me drives Hyosung back home.” Doojoon cut Kikwang's before he could finish his words and came forward, making everyone eyes' on him.

 

Hyosung startled and raised her head to see Doojoon that already stood in front of her. Hyosung didn't know how to react since she was scare of Kikwang. She afraid that Kikwang would something at her again later.

 

Kikwang can't hide his anger. His hands formed fists, ready to launch it on him yet got stopped by Yoseob.

 

“I know her house....” Doojoon turned her head to face now angry Kikwang, “I will take her back safely.”

 

Kikwang almost jaw dropped to hear Doojoon. Of course he is mad right now and he kept rubbing it until he could feel the pain inside his heart. No way he would let him drives his wife back home, his wife is his and he is the only one who have rights to do anything at her.

 

“Yes, Oppa!” Naeun suddenly clinged her hands at Kikwang, much to his dismay once he caught Hyosung's avoiding their eyes contact, “Let Doojoon Oppa drives her back. You said that your daddy wants to see her, let her go home with Doojoon Oppa and you stay here with me.”

 

“Naeun~ah, I have to go home....” Kikwang started to impatient due to Naeun's spoilt act and Doojoon's affection toward Hyosung.

 

“Knock it off!” Yoseob yelled from their behind while Hyunseung and Dongwoon can only remain silent and didn't want to getting further into their feud, “Naeun~ah, Dongwoon and the rest will accompany you here. Kikwang you come home with Hyosung, and Doojoon, you stay here with us, we still got lots of things to talk to.”

 

Kikwang looked at Yoseob and nods his head, he grabs Hyosung's hands immediately and storm off from Yoseob's villa.

 

 

He turned his head aside to see the remain silent Hyosung who only starring outside the window. She kept silent as they driving back to Seoul.

 

“Something bugged you?” Kikwang finally opened his mouth.

 

Hyosung turned her head and look at her husband, “No. Why?”

 

“Don't lie.” He continued, “I know that you're occupied. What are you thinking about? Doojoon?”

 

“Why it have to be Doojoon?” Hyosung asked him, not really pleased the way he added Doojoon in every conversation.

 

“Don't know....” Kikwang sighed, “Maybe because you and Doojoon seemed really close. He even knows our house. Did he come to our house when I'm outside by any chance?”

 

Hyosung startled and shook his head immediately, “No! Why are you thinking that way? I never brought anyone home and why would I? I didn't know anyone beside you.....”

 

Kikwang smirked and nods his head, “That's good then. I didn't want any guy entering our house beside me or my father. Get it into your head and remember carefully, I'm your husband and I can do anything that I want.”

 

“You don't have to worry....” Hyosung turned her head back staring the scenery outside their car.

 

Kikwang turned his head to see Hyosung. His eyes catch Hyosung's puffy cheek. He furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't know that her cheek would turn out to be puffy that way. He felt guilty all of sudden. He indeed doing something too much to her.

 

But he paid it back, he even kissed her cheek while she was sleeping. He remembers exactly how fragile she was when she was sleeping. She seemed really in hurt and pain. Did he caused her that mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter