Trapped : 018

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyosung staring at her food tray helplessly, she didn't really have appetite to eat her lunch. She was out of herself today; she cannot focus on her classes. Her mind totally corrupted by last night event. She still cannot get over of the sweet moment she and Kikwang shared. She still found out her life is surreal.

 

She remembers exactly how excited, fluttered and nervous she was when she and Kikwang shares their sweet moment together. She knows it might her feelings only but little did she knows, Kikwang started to fill her heart. Every time he around her, she would started thumping and nervous. She just can't take her eyes off of him.

 

Like how they spend the night after they savoring each other.

 

 

Hyosung get out from the bathroom with her body covered with silk night gown. She spent quite times inside the bathroom only staring at her reflection. She touched her lips and curved smiles whenever she remembers the time Kikwang kissed her. Kikwang kissed her on the lips.

 

She smiled as giddy, tingling and everything you called it consumed her body, and she marched down toward her bed and found Kikwang sleep tightly. She bit her lips, suppressing to produce any loud sounds as the guy sleeping soundly on his back facing her. She didn’t really mind if he kept back facing her all the night long because to have him beside her for a night is such a rare experience.

 

She slips in to the blanket and pulled it slowly as she covered him too. She sighed and turned off the night lamps beside her. She didn’t know what feeling inside her that keeping her giddy and fluttering all the time. She hesitated whether she has to happy or afraid to know that he slowly changed. He changed into somebody she didn’t even know. She only knows the bad tempered Kikwang.

 

She turned her body aside, back facing him too. She didn’t want to swim into her further thought about the feeling inside her body. She has to get rid of it before it makes her crazier. It would be better to back facing him and kept her body away from him. His slight touch could send her thousand volt of shivered and tingling sensation all over her body. Somehow it regenerates her dead cell.

 

She closed her eyes slowly and stirred herself into a deep sleep.

 

For a moment she founds peace on her sleep until something hot sweeping on her nape. Something tight circled her body and pulled her closer into its warm source. She stirred from her sleeps, blinking her eyes in confusions. Somebody hugged her, and she knows exactly it was Kikwang.

 

His hands tangled around her tiny waist, and he even intertwined his own fingers. Kikwang’s hot breathe swept through her nape, sending her another tingling sensation that she tried to avoid. She closed her eyes immediately and pretending to fall asleep and acts innocent.

 

“I know you’re awake….” He huskily whispered through her ears.

 

She remained silent, not even wanting to answers him, silence is better than anything.

 

Kikwang started to kiss her ear, and then down to her neck and not forget her soft shoulder. She gasped as his lips touching her body successfully send her the tingling sensation and shivered her. She tried to pulled herself off of him as his kiss getting more intense and forceful, yet he didn’t even bother to let her go, he pulled her closer toward his body and crushes her even tighter instead.

 

“Uuh… S-stop it….” She whined.

 

He didn’t stop, not listening to hers, now he turned her body aside and laid her on the bed while he moved aside, hovers her. Their eyes meet, Hyosung could see the sparkles inside its beads. He looks at her with his warmest stares. He curved a smile and pecks her lips lightly.

 

Once simple pecks turned into something deeper, he closed his eyes and her lower lips. He , nibbling and her voluptuous lips that making him craving for it even more.

 

After what happened before the dinner with her, his sudden actions drives him crazier, somehow seeing her making he wanted to kiss, have and mark her as his own. Her lips are sweet and addicting; her wet cavern even could make him groaned for some more. He cannot stops, something inside him telling him for not stopping. He also didn’t want to stops, this is something he wanted to have, and he wants her for him.

 

“Uuh…” Hyosung let out slight moaned which is an advantage for Kikwang to slips in his tongue and battled with her, “This…...is…..uncomfortable…..please……”

 

“No. I know you want me….” He kept on going, not minding her at all.

 

“What's wrong with you?” She hardly asked him.

 

He breaks off their kisses and looked at her while caressing her cheek, “Tell me you're mine....”

 

Hyosung felt as if her world stops for a while. Her heart skipped a beat and thumping furiously as he laid those begging eyes of him on her. She cannot produce any sounds as his stares starting to stab her through her heart that makes her impossible to breathe and think clearly. What's wrong with him? What's with his sudden warmth?

 

Kikwang was about to leaned down, to kissed her, Hyosung even got her eyes closed slowly, at the same time with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter