Trapped : 008

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo! In here Lee Kikwang!”

 

Yoseob shouted as he saw Kikwang entering the café. He was waiting for him together with Dongwoon and Hyunseung, minus Junhyung who cannot make it to have brunch together. Kikwang walked toward them with the shades covering his face, he didn’t comfortable to take it off as his dark circle under the eyes totally visible due to alcohol he consumed last night.

 

Also he didn’t have enough sleep last night because he was totally immersed staring over sleeping Naeun besides him. At least he could feel lighter than before because he officially back with Naeun. He was likely a walking death for the past months because of what’s happened with his life. Gotten Naeun back successfully woke him back and helped him started to walk again.

 

“Ya, you’re not coming home last night?” Hyunseung torments him right after he joined the pack, seeing him still in the same suit he wore last night.

 

Kikwang smirked and gave him sly smiles, not minding to reply her as the others started to focusing their attention toward him. They usually have the kind of brunch routine twice a month just to get their friendship closer ever since they were high school.

 

Yoseob can only shook his head while Dongwoon reacts nothing as he knows exactly where he were gone last night and he didn’t bother to listen for it. He might be puke to hear his story, better to go back home rather listens to him.

 

“What’s up?” Kikwang sip his hot coffee, “Why so serious, guys?”

 

“You’re sober, aren’t you?” Yoseob asked him.

 

He nods his head, answering Yoseob’s questions, “Of course I am. I wouldn’t make it if I am not.”

 

“Okay….” Hyunseung hissed back.

 

“Good then….” Yoseob replied, looking the guys one by one, “So you might be curious why I call you out this sudden since we already had our brunch yesterday…. This is quite serious because……. Doojoon’s back….”

 

Hyunseung’s eyes startled almost spilled out his coffee from his mouth to hear Yoseob while Kikwang only gave him a concerned gaze, Dongwoon, mostly silent.

 

“You’re kidding aren’t you?” Hyunseung shouted back.

 

Yoseob widened his eyes, “No I am not. Dongwoon met him.”

 

Dongwoon nods his head, confirming Yoseob, “Yes I met him on the club’s lavatory once I search for Kikwang hyung. I asked him to join with us but he got a date.”

 

“Doojoon got a date?” Kikwang’s smirked and started to laugh, “I wonder what kind of woman he dated. He likes a slender figure woman with curve, right? Too bad, he had to bring her and introduce to us.”

 

“Yaaa!” Hyunseung looked at his best friend, “Why should we care about her date anyway? You already got wife plus girlfriend, why would you want to know more?”

 

Kikwang rolled his eyes to hear Hyunseung’s sarcasm that makes him remember his wife. He didn’t come back home last night right after he received a call from his mother telling him that they are going abroad due to unexpected meeting. That’s why he prefers to stay with his lover than having a bad night with his-so-called-wife. But somehow he kinda waited for her to search after him, remember that he was too harsh toward her. Well, indeed, come back home surely makes his mood better.

 

“Knock it off guys, no fight.” Yoseob tried to calming them down, “We are here talking about our friend, Doojoon. Arrasso?”

 

“Just throw him a surprise party.” Kikwang talks, “Calls Jihyun and ask everything. When he coming back and what’s his reason? Why would over think about it if everything could be done within simple ways.”

 

Dongwoon nods his head, agreeing Kikwang’s arguments.

 

“Ask him to join us for the weekend at the villa. Your cousin’s coming to town. Also the unexpected coming back….. Just ask him to join and we can talks a lot about everything.” Hyunseung talked.

 

“Perfect!” Yoseob shouts excitedly, turns his head staring Hyunseung, “Go calls Jihyun and ask for his number and his place.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter