Trapped : 009

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually Hyosung didn’t have anywhere to go until she found herself coming back for more, visiting her little city called hometown. She always felt at peace every time she comes here. Nothing can ease her uneasy feeling besides enjoying herself alone at her hometown. She was really happy back then, her life purely filled with joy and happiness, opposites with what she living right now.

 

She would run and cry her heart out in her hometown, looking for her old house that’s no longer hers. She sighed to see her old house changed into a new renovation home. She walked again, dragged her feet together with her pains until her feet stopped in front of white house located two houses away from hers. She smiled to see the unchanging house, at least there’s still something remained the same keeps inside her memories. Old memories started to flashes on her mind, how she used to ran and come into the white house for a shoulder to cry. She missed her old life.

 

She curved a smile then turned her head away from the house, starting to walk again but then her eyes spotted a familiar figure. Her heart started to racing as she felt it was impossible, she tried to confirming her eyes if she was hallucinating. She followed him from behind, silently. He was too, immersed with his own time, reminiscing his every memory.

 

She stopped her feet as he stopped his. He rested his supposed cramped legs and wiped those sweats covering his handsome face. Then he closed his eyes, drowning himself on his memories. She kept standing on her feet, glued on the ground as if she restricted to come any closer toward him. She was enjoying her sight that currently enjoying his time. Her heart started to aches as her memories flashing inside her head.

 

How could he is here? What brings him back? Why he coming back? Why he kept making her in pain?

 

“Oppa…..” She suppressed all her curiousness aside and calls for him. He shows her no effect as he kept drowning deep his memories.

 

“Joonie Oppa….” For the second time she calls for him. Eyes starting to wet and heart kept sinking.

 

He was starting to feel bugged as his face shows many reactions and emotions. He slowly opened his eyes and their eyes locked on each others. Her heart raced faster than before as she felt their connection through their eyes.

 

She gulped her saliva down the throat and opened again, “Joon Oppa….. Joonie Oppa, is that you?”

 

He scoffed, immersed in his time, “I am dreaming right?”

 

She shook her head and ran toward him, once he spoke, her barrier fallen, she turned into someone fragile, she cries her heart out as if she finally found her home, “You’re here…… Joon Oppa, you’re here………. How could you leave me without saying good bye?”

 

He was too shocked, stuttering, “I am sorry….. I am sorry for making you living like this, Hyosung-ah…”

 

 

 

 

“You look so ugly if you keep crying….” He smirked and passed her couple of tissue, only to get a furious stare from the girl. He felt the warmth he used to have back then.

 

“I never ask you to make me cry like this….” She pouted, blaming everything on him yet she felt relieve to see him at last, “Why are you leave me without saying good bye? You were on the top of ‘person whom I hated the most’ list back then…..”

 

He cannot help to not burst into laugh, “I am sorry, dear. That was quite short time and I am in hurry. Should I explain you everything?”

 

“You owe me another time….” She shook her head, “So you’re now residing in Korea again, Oppa?”

 

“Yes…” He no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter