Trapped : 023

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I will….. I will just explain to Naeun everything and I promise that I will be back…….. Please wait for me………”

 

Hyosung stares her food blankly; she had been holding her spoon limply for quite times. She didn't have any appetite to eat this morning, and seeing foods only make it worse. She heaved a sigh and placed the spoon she had hold on the table.

 

Her mind was corrupted by her own thoughts about a lot of things. She was far from okay ever since yesterday's event happened. She was shocked to have Naeun suddenly appear in front of Kikwang's house and the worst thing was Kikwang chased after her. He said that he will be back yet he didn't even coming back until now. He promised her that he will come back; she waited for him all night long with her bothered mind.

 

All night long she only thinks about Kikwang and Naeun. Half of herself wished him to come back soon so she could feel at ease. Yet until the sun rises, there's still no sight of him around the house. She waited for him in front of the front door; the maids even begged her to go to sleep yet she didn't accomplish. She needs to wait for her husband. She didn't touch any foods the maids served, her minds corrupted by the bad thoughts that successfully left her crying.

 

She cried all night long for no reasons. Her maids were freaked out and worried over the young lady, so they purposely camped behind her, inside the house, in the front foyer just to accompany their lady who being persistent. She didn't want to leave her spot until Kikwang coming back home. Yet it was useless, she decided to give up and crawled back to her room just an hour before the class start.

 

“You didn't want to eat?”

 

Hyosung raised her head once she heard soothe voice talked to her just to found Doojoon who was carrying his food tray and sat immediately in front of her. She shook her head slowly as she tried to purse a smile on her pale skin.

 

“What's wrong?” Doojoon was staring intently at her, he even pushed his food away his sight just to get himself focus on Hyosung, “You seemed bothered and I heard from your classmates that you were being quite all the times.....”

 

She shrugged her shoulder, “Aniyaaaa, I am okay......”

 

 “But you’re far from okay….. You looked really pale, Hyosung~ah....” Doojoon arched his arm, about to touch Hyosung's forehead yet she immediately jerked back, avoiding his touch. He frowned, eyebrows raised and heaved a sigh, “Are you sure you're okay? You're not feeling sick?”

 

Hyosung nodded her head, “I'm totally okay..... Don't worry......”

 

He pierced his eyes but then nodded right away, “Okay if you insist, I'll walk you back to your class......” But Doojoon was far from not worry. He was totally worried over Hyosung's conditions.

 

She looked really pale and somehow he spotted her stuttering. Just to respect her and make her feeling better, Doojoon kept his mouth shut. He didn't interfere her anymore because he knew that she would angry if he kept pressing her to answer the truth. So, he decided to tail her for a day. He skipped his classes just to accompany Hyosung.

 

“But I thought you got some classes, right, Doojoon~ah....?” She said after they finished with the meal. Doojoon’s plate was cleaned while Hyosung’s plate remained untouched with the foods still on its place, “You shouldn’t skipping class just because you worry over me….. I am totally okay……”

 

“No I am not…..” Doojoon replied her as he sipped his mineral bottled water, and then smirked appeared on his handsome face, “How could you being so over confident that I am worry over you? You said yourself that you’re okay……”

 

Hyosung heaved a deep sigh, she couldn’t help for not smirking back to think that Doojoon successfully lift her mood up a little. There are no reason for stay gloomy whenever Doojoon around, he knows how to cheer her up and make her day better. But this time around, she doesn’t feeling really well to have laugh earthily the way she used to have with Doojoon.

 

Her heart aches so much that causes her hard to breathe. She can’t even go with the flow the way Doojoon jokes around, but still, she felt relief to have him as her companion. At lease she had someone that helps her to distract her own thoughts about Kikwang and Naeun. There are so many possibilities out there, right? She didn’t even know how deep their relationship was until she realizes that maybe she should backed away at the very beginning.

 

But there’s nothing she could do, she already sailed the ships far away from the start. There’s no way to back out, the only choice is just live with it.

 

“Or, Hyosung, do you want to go to somewhere else….?” Doojoon get his backpack and helped Hyosung arranging her belongings, “Just tell me which place do you want to visit so badly then I’ll take you right away……”

 

Hyosung’s eyes lit up, it would be so much joy if Doojoon was her boyfriend. He cared about her a lot and he makes her happy. But still, no matter how much she wished to rewind the time, the fact that she is married to Kikwang won’t change. Why everything goods always come in the end?

 

“Just take me home……” Hyosung forcefully smiled, “I don’t feeling well for the classes…..”

 

Doojoon nodded his head diligently and helped Hyosung to stand up. She clutched her hands around his arm like a frigid little child who scared that her dad about to leave her behind. He smiled and ruffles her hair softly as they walked toward the parking lot.

 

“Your house or mine….?” He asked her on their way to the parking lot. She titled her head lightly as she stares at him in surprised, he grinned and scratched his head, “Joking, Princess…..”

 

Doojoon let her hand off his and turned facing her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and pressed it softly, “Stay where you are, I’ll get the car first….. You’ll be exhausted if you tag me along…..”

 

Hyosung nodded her head lightly with her content smile and Doojoon helped to swipe her front hair and tuck it behind her ear before he left her on the campus’ lobby. She leaned her body rested on the wall next to her due to some fatigue she suffered just now, going home is a better choice since she needs some rest. She almost closed her eyes while waiting for Doojoon.

 

She fixed her body position to a better one until her eyes met into familiar figure that just went out the building. She stiffened, tried to avoids her sight yet it was useless. The person she just saw was giving her the same reaction.

 

“Son Naeun....” She whispered to herself.

 

Hyosung was about to drag her feet away from her place at the same time Naeun called for her, “Hyosung~ssi......”

 

“Ooh..... Annyeong h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter