Trapped : 007

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stretched his neck up and turned her head around anxiously. She takes a look on her watches that already pointed 11 numbers. It’s already midnight yet she hasn’t home yet. She arched her body away from his car and caressing her arms by her own while waiting for him. She felt so miserable right now to remember what would happen once she got home.

 

“Wait!!!!”

 

She turned her head immediately, responding the shouted sound comes from. She sweeping her head around and gasped as her vision spotted somebody familiar, the source of the sound. She suddenly felt her body shivered to hear the sound and her hearts pumped her bloods faster than before, making her more nervous. She walked across the car and hide behind, enough for her to take a peek on it, as the familiar figure getting nearer. Her forehead frowned to see that figure isn’t alone.

 

“Wait!!!! I told you to stops!!!”

 

“What is it now, Lee Kikwang?! Are you trying to beat me like what you did to my friends?”

 

She startled to hear such words coming from a beautiful woman standing furiously in front of him, facing on each other with the familiar figure, Kikwang, hand gripped on her wrist. She can’t help for not eavesdropping as this isn’t what she wanted on the first place.

 

“This is not like what you think, Naeun-ah.” Kikwang tried to explains everything happened earlier to his ex-girlfriend, “You didn’t know everything. Those jerks you called friends are—“

 

“Jerks?” Naeun rolled her eyes furiously, totally mad at him, “You called them jerks then what about you? Have you lost your mind, Oppa? You address my friends as jerks then how about you, Oppa? Are you considering yourself everything good? You’re worst than those jerks friend of mine! Even you cannot help your own self and stands for me! You said you love me yet you marrie—“

 

He didn’t care if everyone sees him kissing her in a public, he didn’t care if people called him being PDA like a teenager, but he cannot help himself for not kissing her. Seeing her frustrations makes him even more hurt and in pain rather to sees her walked away from his life. He didn’t care if she would rants and insults him in many ways, at least he could do something to soothe her.

 

He cupped her face with his warm palms and sealed her lips with his lips, tasting each other’s tongue with bitterness comes from alcohol he overly consumes before. He probably drunks because of the alcohol but he knows clearly, what have he did right now and he didn’t care. He just wants to feel her being his for a moment.

 

Naeun’s eyes opened as he forcefully steal her kisses from her lips. Her head didn’t listening to everything she said inside her head. Though he enjoying his kisses so much, she just cannot let herself draught on it surreal happiness between them. She forcefully pulled herself away from him, broke their kisses and slaps his face harshly. Her eyes already filled with tears while he saw her shockingly, still trying to get his head on realization after gotten slaps by the woman he loves.

 

“Jerk…..” Naeun stuttering, “You can’t kiss me whatever you want likely we’re on relationships. We’re done ever since you waited for your wife walked down the aisle in the altar. How could you still have those feeling at me after what you did toward me? You ditched me away, even you didn’t tell me that you’re about to marry someone else other than mine? How could you hurting me like this while you know that I am deeply in love with you, Oppa?”

 

He stares at her, his heart already sunk in pain. Seeing her like this somehow makes him even more lifeless with those searing words mouthed by her stabbing his shattered heart. He hates himself for causing her in pain, totally opposite from what he promised her before. He stretched his hand and reaches for her cheeks, cupped it on his palms and pulled it closer at him. Their eyes connected on each other, causes more pain to him.

 

“Gimme a chance….” He said softly, pushing away his emotions, “Give me another chance to fix everything, Naeun-ah. Yes I am being jerk for causing you broken-hearted. Let me retry, let me be the one who heals those wounds I caused you. I don’t care if I marry someone; my heart belongs to the right person, Son Naeun.”

 

On the other hand, she’d been hiding for quite times, seeing and learning everything. Her gaze shows nothing as if half of her life taken away. She didn’t know what’s wrong with her right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter